• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there room for someone to be not at all competitive? If nothing else, 88 laps will help me learn my way around the track for tomorrow night.

Is there room for someone to be not at all competitive? If nothing else, 88 laps will help me learn my way around the track for tomorrow night.

There should be plenty of room tonight! Who knows, you might say your not competitive and come out with the win!

Well, I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I played golf today and I threw my back out. I tried sitting in my rig this afternoon and raced for a while and it's to much for me. Very uncomfortable. This sucks because it's rare that I miss a SPEC race and I'm the points leader. I just hope I can race tomorrow night.

Have a great race tonight!

Well, I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I played golf today and I threw my back out. I tried sitting in my rig this afternoon and raced for a while and it's to much for me. Very uncomfortable. This sucks because it's rare that I miss a SPEC race and I'm the points leader. I just hope I can race tomorrow night.

Have a great race tonight!

Hope you'll get better soon! Plus don't count yourself out of winning for the season yet. There are still two more races this season.

See you next week!

cmbeal317

Ended up 3 laps down because the box for changing tire compound didn't come up on my first pit stop at lap 30. The box to change tire compound didn't come up till around my 3rd or 4th try into the pits then was able to change to racing soft.

Thanks for the race. That was awesome. I wasn't last! I wasn't even next-to-last. And I was legitimately in 9th! I was even in 8th at one point, but that was just the way the pits fell.

Qweit, I was following you for several laps. Following you took two seconds off my lap time.

I would vote for no penalties. With them on, lapped cars are ghosted. Aside from not being able to bump-draft, there was some hinkey stuff going on because we were ghosted. A battle with Goat that wouldn't've gone down the same way if we weren't both ghosts.

Okay, based on what a lot of people having been saying, lets move to having penalties off. I really haven't seen or heard of anyone cutting the track, and not having cars ghosted will make the racing a little more realistic, since you'll have to worry about lapped traffic now. Ideally for this to work, all lapped traffic would hold there line and it would be up to the faster driver to overtake when safe. Pretty much the same as you would overtaking a car any other time.

Results from last Saturday will be up shortly and the points tally will be updated in the first post shortly after. Hope everyone that is going out to night has a safe and fun time.:)

cmbeal317

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 14 Race 3 Results:
1st: brandofo
2nd: QwietStorm03
3rd: JWalker_SSR7
4th: GTP_racefan78
5th: Nic-KL
6th: rossitronic
7th: Adventuruss
8th: cmbeal317
9th: Chuthulugoat
10th: Vol_Joblaz
11th: soundtiger95
12th: racingchamp30
13th: Kendawg198
14th: THRASH_46

Thank you all once again for coming out Saturday night. It was a great race and I was glad to see so many people show up, especially all the new drivers! Hopefully we'll continue to see these kind of numbers throughout 2014 and I'm sure there will be a lot of great racing to come! See you all Saturday!

cmbeal317

Did a little testing and found out the sunset and night driving at Apricot Hill is fantastic. The headlights also work quite well. If I could, may I suggest a night race. Start before sunset and maybe we could time it to finish at sunrise? I am in love with this track!

Did a little testing and found out the sunset and night driving at Apricot Hill is fantastic. The headlights also work quite well. If I could, may I suggest a night race. Start before sunset and maybe we could time it to finish at sunrise? I am in love with this track!
I like this idea. It would make for an interesting race to start before sunset and end during the night time.

Last week, I thought the race was going to go through a full day/night cycle, but the clock stopped at 19:00, I think.

I liked the full 24-hours we used to do in the Lemons to Le Mans series. I would like something like that here. Not have the whole race in the dark.

Practice Room: CLOSED

Yeah, the track is nice in the dark. I was able to turn a 1:33.9. So I imagine the leaders are below 1:30.

Last edited:
Last week, I thought the race was going to go through a full day/night cycle, but the clock stopped at 19:00, I think.

I liked the full 24-hours we used to do in the Lemons to Le Mans series. I would like something like that here. Not have the whole race in the dark.

Unfortunately, not all the tracks that got time change have a 24 hour cycle available. Silverstone and Brands Hatch are this way. :( But some time change is better than none at all!

Practice room up:

1472-6118-3744-3750-6368

Whats the final word on time settings?

Lets start with the time set to 3:00PM with the time change set to 10. That means that we should get a near a full 24 hour cycle during the race.

As per usual, the lobby will be opened around 9:30 PM ET, and the room number will be posted at that time. Make sure you arrive a few minutes early, as I'd like to get qualifying underway at 10PM ET if possible so we can keep on schedule.

See you all tonight!

cmbeal317

Back