• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@cmbeal317 ,I've been kicking around an idea after reading Owen's post. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow once I get it all typed up. I think it will take SNAIL Endurance to the next level if there are enough participating drivers.

I just realized it is going to be a long 10 laps on Racing Hard tires tonight at Mount Panorama.:scared:

I think we should a whole stint, instead of a given number of laps, I did almost 25 laps on hard tires at Apricott Hill, and it was not that hard to keep the car on track :D

Would it be alright to live stream this Enduro on Twitch? I think it'd be cool to stream the race tonight! Or no I can't do that?

I did His psn id is Floridagamer. Not the first time he has used a lag switch to trigger a room. I have already reported him for a terms of use violation. Its will be my 5th in 3 days. Opening a new room or is this race a wash?

I don't get how do people can get pleasure from other people's frustration

What lap was when that guy lagged the room? Beal might apply half points... or full points based on the positions at the time of the disconection

Last edited:
I did His psn id is Floridagamer. Not the first time he has used a lag switch to trigger a room. I have already reported him for a terms of use violation. Its will be my 5th in 3 days. Opening a new room or is this race a wash?

Is that why my game froze?

Same here, my game froze, and my wheel tried to rip itself out of my hands. If that's what he did then it's the first I've ever experienced it. I'll report him as well.

How do you report someone? Never had to do it before.

If you in the room you can just go to the member list and click on his name to report him. Outside of GT6 I don't know how.

Edit: look above my post

Okay, after talking with everyone in the room, points will be doubled for this race once the results have been determined. Next week we will be running in a friends only room unless there is an update this week that brings back the community features and we can go back to a private room like we had in GT5.

Here what I have. My console froze on lap 23.
1st. Fox
2nd russ
3rd brando
4th whalenpals
5th timal
6th race fan.

After 6th I have no clue

Back