• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I predict there will be a large performance gap in the classes. The PP system in this game is worse than GT5.

The GT3 and GT300 class's should be pretty close(especially the GT300). I was testing some LMP's and I think they should be pretty close as well. Maybe a second or so per lap between cars, Deltawing will probably be the slowest in class, but will definitely make up for it with tire and fuel economy.

All three of you are more than welcome to join us tonight, though I do want to let you know that we are on the final race of the current season, and potentially reaching the maximum number of drivers for the room(16 as limited by the game). That being said I do have to give priority to the drivers already in the championship(especially those in contention to win).

Please don't let that deter you from racing, as we'll be starting a new season after next weeks special event at Daytona. We've been working on some plans to potentially move to two division if we can guarantee that we'll have enough drivers. So if we do run out of space, I can guarantee that there will be plenty of space in the coming weeks.

Also we are currently running in a Friend's Only room after we experienced some major problems last week with a person who was not part of our league. I'll be sending FR's from my account as I'm the backup host, and be sure to send a FR to tcrash15(@fzappa on GTPlanet)as he is the primary. The room will be open shortly after 9PM EST, and hopefully no later the 9:30PM EST. Qualifying will being promptly at 10:00PM EST. When the room is open it will be announced on the thread and at that time you can make your way to the room and practice until qualifying start. Also make sure you have read the entire first post if you've not already so you can be familiar with all the rules and regulations(especially pertaining to cautions and tire rules.

Thanks and I hope to see you tonight!

cmbeal317

Thanks for pointing that out, as you can probably imagine, once the post gets as large as it has little things like that can be overlooked. I'll correct that right away. The correct setting for boost is off.

I would also like to race in the upcoming season or sooner if possible. Sent you and @fzappa both friend requests.

GTP: simracejesse PSN: newjknapp

Thanks!

Based on the fact that there are PP levels given for each class, am I to assume tuning is allowed for they Daytona 2.4? Either way I'm in. Will run some test laps and decide on a car shortly.

I would also like to race in the upcoming season or sooner if possible. Sent you and @fzappa both friend requests.

GTP: simracejesse PSN: newjknapp

Thanks!

Awesome we'd love to have you join as well! Like I warned the other new drivers, there may not be enough room tonight, but your more than welcome to join us. As I had also said, I'm gonna make sure that after this season that we'll have enough room for at least 32 people(2 full rooms). For a long time I've been against the expansion, but with the number of people showing interest since GT6 launched, I think it's time to expand.

cmbeal317

Based on the fact that there are PP levels given for each class, am I to assume tuning is allowed for they Daytona 2.4? Either way I'm in. Will run some test laps and decide on a car shortly.

I think the only tuning other than the usual we do will be power limiting(which is allowed in a tuning restricted room), but @fastfox400 will be able to give you the correct answer.

Tuning will be prohibited. It is solely based on the power limiter. Also it is next saturday. I will edit the driver list when i get home.

Tuning will be prohibited. It is solely based on the power limiter. Also it is next saturday. I will edit the driver list when i get home.

Thanks for the clarification!

Also, I want to let everyone that wasn't friends with me, that I've sent a FR if I did not receive one. If I did miss anyone by accident, please let me know and I'll add you right away, unless you want to send me one at cmbeal317.

See you all in a few hours!

cmbeal317

If you have not sent your friend request to me. please do it ASAP. I will be opening the room at 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT. Once I open the room, I will no longer except any friend requests.
For the people who are in contention for a prize and are not currently on my friends list, I sent out requests to you.
Request sent.

The GT3 and GT300 class's should be pretty close(especially the GT300). I was testing some LMP's and I think they should be pretty close as well. Maybe a second or so per lap between cars, Deltawing will probably be the slowest in class, but will definitely make up for it with tire and fuel economy.
Try a comparison between the BRZ and RX-7. Huge difference.

Try a comparison between the BRZ and RX-7. Huge difference.

I'm gonna test those out now and see how big the difference is.

@fastfox400 - my choice for the endurance race is the Bentley Speed 8. :)

Edit: @Adventuruss - I just tested them both and the RX-7 was about 3 seconds slower, perhaps we should knock a few extra PP off the BRZ to bring it down to the other cars? @fastfox400 - what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
hi i was wondering if i can race today or do i need to sign up somewhere this is my first time i want to do an enduro race, but im in division 1 in normal sunday races, can i just join and race today or not?

hi i was wondering if i can race today or do i need to sign up somewhere this is my first time i want to do an enduro race, but im in division 1 in normal sunday races, can i just join and race today or not?

Welcome Panos Argitis,

Just send a FR to tcrash15 and cmbeal317. We are limited one space tonight, and with it being the final race of our season, I do have to give priority to drivers that already have points for this season. If we do run out of space, don't worry because we're having a special event next week( 2.4 Hours of Daytona), then the following week we'll be starting a new season, and we'll probably have 2 divisions as well. That way we can have hopefully enough room for everyone to race!

Also make sure you have read and understand all of the first post in regards to rules and regulations.

cmbeal317

Welcome Panos Argitis,

Just send a FR to tcrash15 and cmbeal317. We are limited one space tonight, and with it being the final race of our season, I do have to give priority to drivers that already have points for this season. If we do run out of space, don't worry because we're having a special event next week( 2.4 Hours of Daytona), then the following week we'll be starting a new season, and we'll probably have 2 divisions as well. That way we can have hopefully enough room for everyone to race!

Also make sure you have read and understand all of the first post in regards to rules and regulations.

cmbeal317
on Psn? oh ok so you're saying that if there is no room space tonight you have to give the spaces to drivers already competing and not new drivers like me?

on Psn? oh ok so you're saying that if there is no room space tonight you have to give the spaces to drivers already competing and not new drivers like me?

There is potentially room, I'm not sure exactly how many people are going to show up tonight. A few weeks ago we didn't have enough room, then last week there were a couple of spots open. So I'd join anyway once @fzappa posts that the room is open. He is the primary host, and I'm the backup.

I hope that we'll be able to accommodate everyone tonight, but we could potentially have too many.

I hate to turn new drivers away, but since prizes for the season are determined by points, I do have to give everyone that has a chance of winning access. So feel free to join once you see that the room is open, and just remember that I may have to ask you to leave if we need some more space.

Hopefully we don't have to do that, and everyone that want's to race, will be able to! :)

cmbeal317

We are going to start on time tonight so if you are going to race, get in now. 1 spot open.

Back