• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it shows 15/16 people but when I click it says room full damn I really wanted to race

I don't know what's going on, every since GT6 we've had a number of issues that have popped up. It's been quite the mess, and hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon!

If you think your mad or annoyed with it, you'd hate to be me.

I don't know what's going on, every since GT6 we've had a number of issues that have popped up. It's been quite the mess, and hopefully they'll get it sorted out soon!

If you think your mad or annoyed with it, you'd hate to be me.
yea i know I missed race for it I ll keep trying but the same thing happens thanks though

Had an absolute blast last night/ this morning for me, big thanks to everyone, apologies again for pitting one lap too early, read the rules but got mixed up in the heat of the moment.

Did the Friends Only room help?

PSN was crap yesterday, I hope you fellas were able to finish.

I thought it helped a lot. We started with 15 in the room and ended the night with 12. cmbeal's screen locked up so PSN problem there. The two others leaving, JWalker and soundtiger, don't know their issues. There was some lagging here and there but overall, 'friends only' room is definitely is the way to go until GT6 brings back the community feature.

Also, I want to thank the new drivers that came to race last night. I know a few were confused on when to pit and how we start the caution but you'll get it. I refer you to the first page of the thread for the explanation on the caution rules. If you have any questions, please post them on the thread and we will be happy to clarify . We here at SPEC put a lot of time and effort to come up with an awesome Sat. night race for everyone to enjoy and it's even more awesome when everyone is on the same page.

Last edited:
Multi-Class Endurance

On Jan 25, 2014 we will be doing a multi-class 2.4 hour endurance
to correlate with the Rolex 24 that will be happening the same weekend

Track: Daytona Road
Weather: 30%
Weather changability: 45
Laps: 74
Caution (Code 60): 24/49
Tires: RH/RS

Points will be the same as usual with the following exceptions:

Top 3 in each Class
1st: 6 pts
2nd: 3pts
3rd: 1pts

Class regulations:
LMP: 670PP
GT3: 600PP
GT300:510PP

There are 5 cars is each division except for the LMP. LMP is allowed to 6 have drivers.
Here are the acceptable cars for each Divison. I ask that everybody pick one car.
Once that car has been picked try to choose another one form the list. We would like to have a full room. Just post what car you would like to drive and the list will be updated promptly. If this is a success, I will keep track of points and at the end of the season which would be after 5 2.4 hours races there will be prizes for Overall division Champions. If its a bust then at least we had some multi-class fun.

Here is the approved list of acceptable cars:

LMP:
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Base Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model
Bentley Speed 8
Sauber Mercedes C9
2013 Deltawing

GT3:
Mercedes SLS GT3
Nissan GT-R GT3 Base Model
BMW Z4 GT3
Citreon GT Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 LM Race Car

GT300:
Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model
Super Autobacs Garayia GT300 Basel Model
RE Amemyia RX7 GT300 Base Model
Subaru Impreza GT300 Base Model

Driver List:
LMP:
1. Beal Bentley Speed 8

GT3:
1. Fastfox400 Chevrolet Corvette LM Race Car
2. Varga Bmw Z4 GT3

GT300:
1.Goat Garayia

I'm 90% sure I can make the 25th. I'd like to be in a GT car. I'm good with either one of the GT300 Subaru's.

I've done some testing at daytona, and I don't know if its just me, but there's something wrong with the road/pavement on this track. Im not sure what it really is, but it looks like there's some effect or something applied to it. Like the road look look perfectly fine 15 feet in front of my car, but then it suddenly turns all rough looking, like its some distortion effect. It's not very noticeable during the day, but at night, and i assume we're going to do 24 hours cycle, its so bad that I can't even see apex in bumper cam until a second before Im in the grass. This only happens at this track, since i've driven almost all of them and it's the first time I encountered this problem. I'll try to take and post some pics when I get home. Or better yet I hope this was a one time deal bug. :boggled:

@fastfox400

I'll take the Deltawing :)

As of last night's race:
Such a mistake with that strategy, didn't tought that the car would only do 2 pitstops perfectly, next season make sure to not pick a 100HP race car please :/

I've done some testing at daytona, and I don't know if its just me, but there's something wrong with the road/pavement on this track. Im not sure what it really is, but it looks like there's some effect or something applied to it. Like the road look look perfectly fine 15 feet in front of my car, but then it suddenly turns all rough looking, like its some distortion effect. It's not very noticeable during the day, but at night, and i assume we're going to do 24 hours cycle, its so bad that I can't even see apex in bumper cam until a second before Im in the grass. This only happens at this track, since i've driven almost all of them and it's the first time I encountered this problem. I'll try to take and post some pics when I get home. Or better yet I hope this was a one time deal bug. :boggled:

I had the same issue until i reinstalled game data. At first i was letting it install while playing then just installed it alll at one time

I had the same issue until i reinstalled game data. At first i was letting it install while playing then just installed it alll at one time
I though you can't install it all at once. I'll try reinstalling the data though. This game is starting to really get on my nerves :banghead: Bug after bug after bug...

I have been thinking about the car for next season and I wanted something more powerful but not too hard to drive. How about the....

Light Car Company - ROCKET '07

gt6-light-car-company-rocket-07.jpg

gran-turismo-6-light-car-company-rocket-07-render.jpg

rocket_01300x168.jpg

Back