• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I able to get in on the 2.4 hours of Daytona? What do I need to do?
@Troggy Just pick on of the available cars that are not list. Set engine power to meet PP and join on saturday.

Opening up a practice room for final setting testing.

Finishing up final oil changes and will be holding a final practice/test session. Once the room close's regulations will be final. I am shooting to get the cars as close as possible while still allowing them to be used in there glory.

Finishing up final oil changes and will be holding a final practice/test session. Once the room close's regulations will be final. I am shooting to get the cars as close as possible while still allowing them to be used in there glory.

I am logging in now to practice. Do you have a room open?

p.s. 1472-6118-3916-1738-0030 Just in case.

Last edited:
OK some much testing it seems as if the GT3 class actually blows. The game provided GT3 cars are just plain terds. SO here are the options.

Option A: Continue with GT3.
Option B: Step GT3 to LM which will bring in the likes of the Viper, Mclaren Diablo and a few others.

@cmbeal317 what do you think?

OK some much testing it seems as if the GT3 class actually blows. The game provided GT3 cars are just plain terds. SO here are the options.

Option A: Continue with GT3.
Option B: Step GT3 to LM which will bring in the likes of the Viper, Mclaren Diablo and a few others.

@cmbeal317 what do you think?

It's completely up to you fox! Either way I think we're going to have a great time!

It's completely up to you fox! Either way I think we're going to have a great time!
I'll get the LM car list update and post here soon. Just finished editing the laps, and Cautions. The Deltawing is slow!! It does great on fuel and tires tho.

I'll get the LM car list update and post here soon. Just finished editing the laps, and Cautions. The Deltawing is slow!! It does great on fuel and tires tho.

Sounds good to me! I knew the Deltawing would be slow, but in an endurance race, I think it's tire and fuel consumption should keep it near the top of the pack with the rest of the LMPs. I'm probably gonna get on in a little while to get a little more practice in with the Bentley. :)

Sounds good to me! I knew the Deltawing would be slow, but in an endurance race, I think it's tire and fuel consumption should keep it near the top of the pack with the rest of the LMPs. I'm probably gonna get on in a little while to get a little more practice in with the Bentley. :)

I'll be on. Just finished doing some laps in the Wankel and its gonna kill me.

@goofytyler Have you listed using the TDI. @racingchamp30 the unsung Z06 is yours for GT3 class on sunday. I will be piloting the 787B instead. Half way there guys. I will be opening a practice lobby later in the afternoon if anyone is up for it.

Thank you for the offer fox but i would like to use the BMW Z4 GT3 race car for the daytona endurance race GT3 class if that is ok?

Thank you for the offer fox but i would like to use the BMW Z4 GT3 race car for the daytona endurance race if that is ok?
The BMW Z4 has already been selected prior to wanting to use the Corvette at first. I will how say. The Corvette is the fastest, but is the worst on tires and fuel Despite having nearly 50 less HP from the GTR or the SLS. @Adventuruss has shown interest in wanting to use the R8 LMS ultra. Which in my testing proves to be a great match up with the other car in the class.

The BMW Z4 has already been selected prior to wanting to use the Corvette at first. I will how say. The Corvette is the fastest, but is the worst on tires and fuel Despite having nearly 50 less HP from the GTR or the SLS. @Adventuruss has shown interest in wanting to use the R8 LMS ultra. Which in my testing proves to be a great match up with the other car in the class.

Then i will use the Corvette fox for the GT3 class since it hasn't been selected. Oh, will it be racing hards for 10 laps and then racing softs afterwards like has been done in past saturday night races?

So guys, what do I have to do to get in on this race? I've been keeping an eye on this thread and all this talk of a multi-class endurance race has got me all excited. :)

P.S.- If I can join could I get the GT-R GT3 Base? :D

Then i will use the Corvette fox for the GT3 class since it hasn't been selected. Oh, will it be racing hards for 10 laps and then racing softs afterwards like has been done in past saturday night races?
Nope run whatever you want, but must run hards for a minimum of 10 laps. Out laps do not count towards the total.

So guys, what do I have to do to get in on this race? I've been keeping an eye on this thread and all this talk of a multi-class endurance race has got me all excited. :)

P.S.- If I can join could I get the GT-R GT3 Base? :D

Yes you can.

Yes! So GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13, Racing Hard for 10 laps, 2.4 hours right?

So is there a place I can check to see people's colors and numbers so I don't have the same ones as someone else? :)

No idea to be honest.

Important!

Everyone please be sure to read this post. As the laps have been updated and the final regulations for each class have been made. There is still one GT3 car up for grabs and possibly 2 depending on what @Adventuruss decides. I have save him the spot tho.​

Yes! So GT-R NISMO GT3 Base Model '13, Racing Hard for 10 laps, 2.4 hours right?

So is there a place I can check to see people's colors and numbers so I don't have the same ones as someone else? :)

For anyone that raced in the last season, the color/# for each driver can be found in the first post under the standings. I try to keep it up to date, though I don't think I have everything for some of the new drivers entered yet. :)

Though with this being a special event, you'd have to ask fastfox as he's organizing it.

Multi-Class Endurance

On Jan 25, 2014 we will be doing a multi-class 2.4 hour endurance
to correlate with the Rolex 24 that will be happening the same weekend

Track: Daytona Road
Weather: 30%
Weather changability: 45
Laps: 80+1
Caution (Code 60): 26/53
Code 60 begins at the beginning of lap 26/53 ends at the end of lap 27/54.
So there essentially are 3 25 lap stints.
Tires: RH/RS

Points will be the same as usual with the following exceptions:

Top 3 in each Class
1st: 6 pts
2nd: 3pts
3rd: 1pts

Class regulations:
LMP: 675PP
GT3: 610PP*
GT300:343hp*

* denotes individual regulations per class

There are 5 cars is each division except for the LMP. LMP is allowed to 6 have drivers.
Here are the acceptable cars for each Divison. I ask that everybody pick one car.
Once that car has been picked try to choose another one form the list. We would like to have a full room. Just post what car you would like to drive and the list will be updated promptly. If this is a success, I will keep track of points and at the end of the season which would be after 5 2.4 hours races there will be prizes for Overall division Champions. If its a bust then at least we had some multi-class fun.

Here is the approved list of acceptable cars:

LMP:
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Base Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model
Bentley Speed 8
Sauber Mercedes C9
2013 Deltawing

GT3:
Mercedes SLS GT3* 610pp
Nissan GT-R GT3 Base Model* 610pp
BMW Z4 GT3
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 LM Race Car* 590pp

GT300:
Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model* 92.0% power Limiter
Super Autobacs Garayia GT300 Basel Model* 97.2% Power Limiter
RE Amemyia RX7 GT300 Base Model* 93.0% Power limiter
Subaru Impreza GT300 Base Model

Driver List:
LMP:
1. Beal Bentley Speed 8
2. AJHG Deltawing
3. Goffytyler R10 TDI
4. Fox Mazda 787B Stealth
5. Dabney 908 HDI FAP
6. Jwalker Sauber C9

GT3:
1. RacingChamp Chevrolet Corvette LM Race Car
2. Varga Bmw Z4 GT3
3. Russ Audi R8 LMS Ultra
4. DriftAssassin GT-R GT3

GT300:
1.Goat Garayia
2. Vol Subaru Impreza GT300
3. Panos Subaru BRZ GT300
4.Simracejesse RX7 GT300
5. Troggy Lexus Is350 GT300
If i lower the power to 92% its not 343hp though for the BRZ

Well if I'm allowed I'd like to reserve GT6 Metallic 003 (Body) / Millennium Jade (M) (Wheels) and #16 for me. :)
This is actually pretty fun to run. I was just practicing and it's pretty enjoyable, I can't wait to race this. Kinda nervous cause I haven't done a full endurance race in three months. :nervous: :lol:

Am i reading wrong for the Corvette Z06 (C6) LM Race car 06 on the PP level because in the dealership it says 616 Performance Points but here in the thread it says 590 Performance Points. Am i going to need to bring the power down to a certain percentage to have it down at 590 Performance Points because after oil change the PP level was increased to 623. Another question, how can i test my fuel and tire wear in arcade racing?

Last edited:
Back