• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am i reading wrong for the Corvette Z06 (C6) LM Race car 06 on the PP level because in the dealership it says 616 Performance Points but here in the thread it says 590 Performance Points. Am i going to need to bring the power down to a certain percentage to have it down at 590 Performance Points because after oil change the PP level was increased to 623. Another question, how can i test my fuel and tire wear in arcade racing?

Yes. You are going to need to bring down the PP by using the power limiter. After massive amounts of testing the Corvette is way out of the league of the other GT3 cars in terms of raw speed thru the corners so it is being limited to massively slow it down on the straights. There is actually a new PP value for the Corvette which is now 575PP if you choose to use it. If you dont any of the actual GT3 cars(SLS, GT-R, Z4) can be used twice.) If you plan on changing your car it is completely understood. If not just run it where it has been found for the other to be competitive with it.

Yes. You are going to need to bring down the PP by using the power limiter. After massive amounts of testing the Corvette is way out of the league of the other GT3 cars in terms of raw speed thru the corners so it is being limited to massively slow it down on the straights. There is actually a new PP value for the Corvette which is now 575PP if you choose to use it. If you dont any of the actual GT3 cars(SLS, GT-R, Z4) can be used twice.) If you plan on changing your car it is completely understood. If not just run it where it has been found for the other to be competitive with it.

I would like to change my choice over to the Nissan GTR Nismo GT3 base model 13 for the daytona GT3 class endurance race. The corvette's horse power would be way low at 575 performance points while the GTR's horse power is at 615 while at 615 PP.

Last edited:
Whe are you going to do another test session?, I would like to see how the Deltawing does with all the other cars :D

In my honest opinion, this car is pretty fast is handled carefully through the corners, where it is his favorite place to oversteer.

With slipstream, this guy will do high 1:39's with no problems :D (1:40's in race pace).

Oh and I'm pretty sure all the cars on the list can flash their lights, am I wrong? we should test at least if we can see at least the other car's lights flashing, not the ilumination on the ground, but on their headlights

Last edited:
Might have one here around 5pm EST. Got the 787 in the low 1:30's consistently.. But a race pace will be in the mid 1:31's

From the experience of the past race, we all should have a read to all of this, we should make sure that we all know what to do, especially the newcomers :)

When you cross the start/finish line to start lap 15 you slow down and hit your pause button. This will enable the computer to put your car at caution pace. You are able to catch up to the leaders during the caution but when you catch up, please hit your pause button at least three car lengths to car in front of you to begin caution pace( use your judgment ). If you are lap(s) down, you can drive passed the leaders, at full race speed, to get your lap(s) back. But if you get your lap(s) back and you catch up to the leaders, you must hit your pause button to maintain caution speed with everyone else. The race will resume at the last turn of most all tracks. This will help prevent slamming into each other prior to the restart at the start/finish line. So this means there's really like 1 7/8 of caution laps, so as per the example, the race will start during lap 16 coming out of the last turn of the track. The next caution will start at lap 30, following the same rule as the first caution period. The race will resume during lap 31 coming out of the first turn.

Pitting - The normal SPEC rules will still be in effect. You must change compounds at least once during the race. (Racing hard and soft will still be the compounds).

Pitting the lap before the caution - You CANNOT pit on the lap before the caution. So, as per the example above, you cannot pit on lap 14 or lap 30. The reason for this is if you do, you will come out of the pits under caution. You MUST start the cautions on the track. Also caution laps DO NOT count toward the tire compound regulations below.

Pitting under caution - You CAN pit during the caution laps but you cannot come out of the pits and gain a position on the cars that did not pit. If you do happen to come out of the pits in front of someone who did not pit, you are to slow up and take position at the rear of the field of cars that did not pit. If you gain a position on someone who pitted with you, that is okay. So, pit strategy will be key and will definitely come into play this season.

Tire Regulations:

- Racing Hard and Racing Soft
- Racing Intermediate and Rain allowed only during wet conditions
- Must run at least 10 Laps on each tire compound
- Pit Out laps and caution laps do not count toward minimum laps
- Tire change required, game gives 100 second penalty at the end of the race if you don't change compounds.

I am having some serious second thoughts about the car I have chosen. It seems I am not skilled enough to drive this car since I spin at the slightest turn. I have tried different tire compounds, BB tuning, and just plain going slow through the corners, and I can not keep pace. I am running 2 min lap times on average.
The funny thing is I ran the GT300 championship offline and the car was 100% more stable than online and I had less tire(RH) than our race. I was sliding into corners with out tons of oversteer or understeer, and won the championship with ease.

This car is not right online and I am reluctantly pulling out of this special spot race, unless someone wants to switch cars and show me how it is done. Sorry Garris, I know you said you really wanted to race me, but this car is just not fun for me online.:irked:

@Chiochan i can help you find a balance for this car. You need to setup a light brake balance. When i was testing i found that 3/2 worked the best. Also turn your controller sensitivity down to zero

Multi-Class Endurance

On Jan 25, 2014 we will be doing a multi-class 2.4 hour endurance
to correlate with the Rolex 24 that will be happening the same weekend

Track: Daytona Road
Weather: 30%
Weather changability: 45
Laps: 80+1
Caution (Code 60): 26/53
Code 60 begins at the beginning of lap 26/53 ends at the end of lap 27/54.
So there essentially are 3 25 lap stints.
Tires: RM/RS
Fuel/Tire Wear: Fast

For the Code 60, are we doing 60Kph or 60Mph? 60Kph = ~37Mph.

@Chiochan, what car are you referring to
The Garaiya gt3oo basemodel.
@Chiochan i can help you find a balance for this car. You need to setup a light brake balance. When i was testing i found that 3/2 worked the best. Also turn your controller sensitivity down to zero
I will try that. It's is something I haven't tried yet. I use a wheel so will controller sensitivity do anything?

I did some testing and got some information:

• It takes around 20 seconds to fill the tank from 0 to 100
  • It takes around 9 seconds for the pit crew to change your tires (This was on the Deltawing, I don't know about the other cars)
  • If you want to do the fastest possible pitstop with the highest refill possible, you should do a 45 liter refill
  • The required speed to enter the pits without being put back and is around 170-180 KM/H (105-111MPH)
  • Entering at those speeds, depending where your pit crew is, and if there's traffic or not, you will lose around 30-40 seconds by going to the pits
With all of this info, I have completed my strategy already :D (If it work out well and I do not commit any mistake, it could be a 2 stop strategy :embarrassed::tup:)

@fastfox400
What do you mean with 80+1? is it a formation lap?

Last edited:
This car is not right online and I am reluctantly pulling out of this special spot race, unless someone wants to switch cars and show me how it is done. Sorry Garris, I know you said you really wanted to race me, but this car is just not fun for me online.:irked:

I don't want to see you go, so a question I have for Fox is...

Is the Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08 competitive in the GT300 class?

I don't think so. I ran it in a DTC night and the guys in GT300 cars were several seconds a lap faster.

The Garaiya gt3oo basemodel.

I will try that. It's is something I haven't tried yet. I use a wheel so will controller sensitivity do anything?
For some odd reasoning it does affect steering when using the wheel. I have found the oversteerig cars tend wo work best at 0-2, the understeery car work better at 3-5. Dont know why.

I did some testing and got some information:

• It takes around 20 seconds to fill the tank from 0 to 100
  • It takes around 9 seconds for the pit crew to change your tires (This was on the Deltawing, I don't know about the other cars)
  • If you want to do the fastest possible pitstop with the highest refill possible, you should do a 45 liter refill
  • The required speed to enter the pits without being put back and is around 170-180 KM/H (105-111MPH)
  • Entering at those speeds, depending where your pit crew is, and if there's traffic or not, you will lose around 30-40 seconds by going to the pits
With all of this info, I have completed my strategy already :D (If it work out well and I do not commit any mistake, it could be a 2 stop strategy :embarrassed::tup:)

@fastfox400
What do you mean with 80+1? is it a formation lap?

Yes. So starting on a bank at full throttle doesnt cause cars to go catty wompus.

is the tire compound RH/RS or RM/RS?

We will be using RM/RS, As weather is going to be set to 30% with a changability of 30

This would be much better if there wasn't two mandatory caution periods.
Agreed!. This is in BOLD AND There will only be 1 mandatory caution period. It will begin @ lap 40. Racing will resume at the end of Lap 41. Track is green at lap 42 if the leader fails to start before the finish line.

Unfortunately it is not. But I will allow @Chiochan to use any of the other GT300 cars that are on the list.

Last edited:
There will only be 1 mandatory caution period. It will begin @ lap 40. Racing will resume at the end of Lap 41. Track is green at lap 42 if the leader fails to start before the finish line..

I'll need another stop for that :P but I'm fine, I was thinking if I could make a two stop miracle anyway :confused:

I wont be home for awhile. It gf time tonight. She doesnt go in till 10pm.. I'll be on after that to do some more testing. Weather will be on with the stickier tires..

Back