• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we going to change slipstream settings to real or keep them at weak? I would like real personally.

I think it would be best to change slipstream to real, perhaps starting tomorrow night.

Also, I'm not sure that I'll be home in time for tomorrow's race, so don't wait for me to start. I should know by 9:30PM tomorrow if I'll make it or not and I'll post again whether or not I'll be there for the race. Even if I don't make the start I'll drop by when I get home and check in and see how everything is going.

cmbeal317

Since cmbeal might be late, I will open the room up @ 9:45pm EST / 6:45pm PST. We'll be running slipstream at 'real' setting tonight. Tire change required will also be set.

I will post room number, for those of you not currently on my friends list.

See everyone in a bit.

I will be there tonight. Good luck to everyone. I hope I don't get that glitch where I can't change tires or refuel when I enter the pits.

I don't think anyone would mind waiting for you beal.
Since cmbeal might be late, I will open the room up @ 9:45pm EST / 6:45pm PST. We'll be running slipstream at 'real' setting tonight. Tire change required will also be set.

I will post room number, for those of you not currently on my friends list.

See everyone in a bit.

You guys are awesome! I do have some great news to share and that is we just got home a few minutes ago! I'll have the room up in about 10 - 15 minutes! See you all soon!

cmbeal317

That was an excellent race last night everyone! I had a ton of fun and can't wait for next week! I'm going to be posting the results and pictures from last nights race immediately following this post.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

cmbeal317

Season 14 Race 2 Results:

1st: brandofo
2nd: kendawg
3rd: JWalker_SSR7
4th: tcrash15
5th: AJK-VAIL
6th: cmbeal317
7th: Troggeh
8th: drrgreenthumb67

Last edited:
Fuji Speedway F.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_1.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_3.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_4.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_5.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_6.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_7.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_8.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_9.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_10.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_11.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_12.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_13.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_14.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_15.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_16.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_17.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_18.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_19.jpg
Fuji Speedway F_20.jpg

Hey guys I havnt forgotten my promise to comeback. I am just rarely home on Saturday nights until the end of February then I'll be back. I've been playing GT6 just wanting to get settled first and finish the races and getting all the golds. I will be joining soon it looks great on this game

I just got my copy of the game, actually I have just stopped playing, I already have the car and I threw some colors and my #51 at it, hopefully I'll see you next week at Silverstone!

I have the car required for Saturday Night racing. Could i start joining in the next race or do i need to wait till next season starts?

I've made a comeback one year ago at the last race of season five I think, so I don't think there's a problem with that, unless you wanna run for the championship... :P

Hello I just found this thread and was wondering if I could join in a little late or have to wait until next season?

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, your more than welcome to join us this week! No need to wait till the end of the season. Just watch this thread on Saturday around 9:30PM ET for details where to go! See you soon!

I have the car required for Saturday Night racing. Could i start joining in the next race or do i need to wait till next season starts?
Great to hear you've got GT6 and are coming back! Like I just told Jakedog, your welcome to jump back in anytime!

cmbeal317

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, your more than welcome to join us this week! No need to wait till the end of the season. Just watch this thread on Saturday around 9:30PM ET for details where to go! See you soon!

Great to hear you've got GT6 and are coming back! Like I just told Jakedog, your welcome to jump back in anytime!

cmbeal317
Thanks for letting me know that I can join immediately. But I will probably wait until next season because I have missed the majority of races and wont make it this week. But I have a question. I already signed up for the SNAIL Spec races so do I have to re-apply or will you just talk to the leader of the Spec races to get that info?

cmbeal317

Thank you beal.

Thanks for letting me know that I can join immediately. But I will probably wait until next season because I have missed the majority of races and wont make it this week. But I have a question. I already signed up for the SNAIL Spec races so do I have to re-apply or will you just talk to the leader of the Spec races to get that info?

While this series is a "sanctioned SNAIL" event, it is basically a separate series from the Sunday League Night. As such, it is pretty much autonomous in form and function. So far as I know, there have been several folks that don't participate in the Sunday event, running in this series. The first post here has all the information on how to get ready for this series.

Would there happen to be an open spot on the grid tonight? I'd like to race with you guys.

PSN: GTP_racefan78
Color: Silver

Back