• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yes I am. My f Up. I need a friend request set from each of you not currently friends with me. We race in a friends only room. I'll give some extra time to get them sent and will open the room 10 min before the top of the hour.

Looks like I just made it home in time. Today was quite special as I, along with my dad, brother, and grandfather(Somerset native and USN veteran), went to Philly to witness the commissioning of the USS Somerset. It's the first time I've ever been to one and it was an awesome experience. I'll probably upload some more pictures elsewhere(I'll leave a link when I do), but for now I'll leave you with this. See everyone shortly!

P3010107.JPG

error in lobby server [322]?

I got the same thing when it kicked me out of the room. I've reset and currently loading GT6 back up.

Edit: I was able to get back in and the servers are working here. I imagine the whole room went down as I don't see it anymore.

Well!!! It happened again. I go into the pits, tire choice says 'Pull Down', I try to change the tires and I get dumped. WTF.

Not very happy:tdown:👎👎:grumpy:

I got discoed lap 50 something:ouch:. I had some great racing and loved the track, made me feel like a GTsergeon slicing thru those guardrails.

Well!!! It happened again. I go into the pits, tire choice says 'Pull Down', I try to change the tires and I get dumped. WTF.

Not very happy:tdown:👎👎:grumpy:

This is why I don't race on Saturday night in GT6. They need to get of their a $$ and fix this crap.

Was having a great race until I cracked under pressure. I've been under some serious stress from other factors outside of GT6, but that's no excuse for my actions. Sorry for ragequitting, and sorry for anyone who's race I effected.

Good race on Saturday. The finale is at the Nurburgring this week. Can we get an official word on how the rules will change to suit this track?

How many laps total? What are the caution laps?
Will there be one caution lap instead of two? Where is the restart?
How many laps are required on each tire compound?
What are the points standings going into the final race?

I know the organizers of this series are busy and I appreciate all the work they do. This track just doesn't fit the typical style of race we are used to so I wanted to clear up these questions earlier in the week.

How many laps total? What are the caution laps?
15 laps would be enough for the a 110min race, but with the caution lap you might want to go down to 14 laps if you want to keep it under 2hours (total time) .
Will there be one caution lap instead of two? Where is the restart?
I think you need 2 caution for the point system...
How many laps are required on each tire compound?
3 laps on RH would be around 22 minutes (it's more than 10laps at 1:30 in the previous race).

Maybe we could do a longer final race? Race length:15 laps with caution at 5 & 10?

Last edited:
Right I know we need two caution laps at least in the entire race, but normally we do two between each stint to make four total. The Nurburgring is about 15 miles long so a single caution lap will take an excruciating 15 minutes to cruise around at 60 mph. So with one caution lap between each stint we will spend 30 minutes of the race under caution.

Say we have two caution laps total in the entire 15 lap race: for example one caution lap on lap 5 and one caution lap on lap 10. Where will we restart the race? At some predetermined spot in the first sector of lap 6 and 11? That would seem to be the best way to do it.

Under the current format we would race laps 1-4 then caution laps 5-6 then race laps 7-9 then caution laps 10-11 then race laps 12-15. This would mean we would spend about as much time under caution as we would be racing.

Last edited:
Beal and I have talked about the caution periods for this race. They will be taking place along the back straight until Flugelplatz. This would give us a reasonable amount of time for cautions and get us through the tight beginning part with out cold tire incidents. I would love some official rulings and am willing to help test.:)

Sorry once again for the delay in posting results.

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 15 Race 4 Results

1. GTPdangerzone641
2. Nic-KL
3. fastfox400
4. JWalker_SSR7
5. PA98MA99
6. brandofo
7. vincentq4
8. GTP_Racefan78
9. cmbeal317
10. racingchamp30
11. Chuthulugoat