Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Special Note on caution periods for Nurburgring Nordschlife*

For tomorrow night, and all future races at the Nurburgring Nordschleife(24 Hours and VLN Circuits do not apply) we will hold 2 caution periods starting at the first Gantry on the Dottinger Hohe and ending after passing the 4km marker on the exit of Flugplatz. Using the start button it takes about 4 minutes and 50 seconds(add about 30 seconds if you pit). The images below show where the caution periods begin and end if you are not familiar with the track.

Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg

Last edited:
15 laps would be enough for the a 110min race, but with the caution lap you might want to go down to 14 laps if you want to keep it under 2hours (total time) .
I think you need 2 caution for the point system...
3 laps on RH would be around 22 minutes (it's more than 10laps at 1:30 in the previous race).

Maybe we could do a longer final race? Race length:15 laps with caution at 5 & 10?
I think all this is good. 3 laps on RH at the least. caution on 5/6 and 10/11. 15 laps in total.

Thanks for clearing that up. Now, what about tires...

I forgot about that, how about since we're running 15 laps, you have to use each compound for at least 5 laps. Since we have to change the rules for the caution, I'm going to waive the rules regarding what laps count towards those 5 laps. This will only apply to the times we run the Nurburgring in any of the variations that include the Nordshleife.

How about a game changer, we do the time change, and also use all three tyre compounds (5 laps per compound)to add a little bit more strategy for the grand finale

Hey guys, I would like to get a taste of the enduro league tonight. I'm willing to back out if an enduro league regular needs the spot. Best luck to everyone fighting for the season championship.

Rockhound18 / psn: ShrumpRacer86
Car Color: GT Polarized 19 (lighter blue with light color shirt towards purple)
Car Number: 18

Can I join?
Hey guys, I would like to get a taste of the enduro league tonight. I'm willing to back out if an enduro league regular needs the spot. Best luck to everyone fighting for the season championship.

Rockhound18 / psn: ShrumpRacer86
Car Color: GT Polarized 19 (lighter blue with light color shirt towards purple)
Car Number: 18

Welcome guys! Your are more than welcome to join us tonight! I do want to make sure that understand that tonight is the final race of this season, and if we do have more than 16 people show up, I will have to ask you to wait to start racing until next season. However, based on our usual attendance figures, I don't think it'll be a problem. We've talked a lot about adding a second room, but with the numbers staying around 12-14 people each night, we haven't gone to two rooms. Anyways, make sure that you send requests to both myself(psn is under my avatar) and @fzappa(PSN is tcrash15). @fzappa will be hosting the room tonight and it will be set to friend's only, so make sure you send him a FR asap. If you haven't already, make sure you have read and understand everything in the first post. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you both tonight!

cmbeal317

I'm afraid that I'm not going to make it tonight. Beal can you host.

Good luck to everyone tonight and hope the new racers have a great time.

I will be back to start the new season.

I just can't pass this one, it's the ring, and even though I hate fast tire/fuel consumption, I'll be there, but obviously respecting other people's points

Can't we just get rid of the fast tire wear?, I think it should apply only when the car has less than 250hp...

I haven't been checking the news for a while, let me get this straight tonight is 15 laps (5&10) caution and we have to use each tire compound for 5 laps? someone please respond. Other than that it should be a great race today as Nic and Brandofo are fighting for this season's win and my self,racefan and fox are fighting for 3rd. Good Luck.

Cmbeal317, if you could, please send me a friend request. I already have tcrash. Thanks!

FR sent!

15 laps of the ring?? wow. 90 minutes?

Have room for me?

Should be some room to spare, see you tonight!

I haven't been checking the news for a while, let me get this straight tonight is 15 laps (5&10) caution and we have to use each tire compound for 5 laps? someone please respond. Other than that it should be a great race today as Nic and Brandofo are fighting for this season's win and my self,racefan and fox are fighting for 3rd. Good Luck.

Yep, 5 laps on each compound as a minimum. Tire ware will be set on fast as normal, the only changes that we're made to accommodate the 'Ring were the minimum laps on each compound and the caution period procedure. If tire ware does become a big issue, in the future we can change it to normal. I really would like to avoid changing regulations right before the race. :)

I've just checked with the my friend's list and have confirmed that I'm a either either friends or have sent a request to everyone who has scored points this season, as well as those who have shown interest in joining this week. If for some reason you are not friends with me, please send a FR asap. Once the room is created around 9:30PM EST, I will no longer accept friend requests due to the issues with being able to see the room.

Congratulations to Nick on the Championship. Thought i would have finished last, finished in 8th. Thought i would of passed Xrad but messed up at the last corner before the long straight. Was able to change my compounds to racing softs on lap 11, hoping the pit glitch still gets fixed, maybe an update after next week's maintenance. Looking forwards to the new season. Thank you Goat, Beal and others for clean, competitive racing each week.

Last edited:
I just wanna say thank you to everyone who participates in the enduro races and the officials for making this place a fun, competitive environment. This was my first season and I had a great time racing cleanly with everyone, it's been a great season good luck moving forward.

Thanks for the chance to race last night guys!

I don't quite understand why I had to wait for everyone for the 2nd caution tho.. if I didn't pit, and the race didn't actually stop, shouldn't I have just kept it on "pause" until 4km, and then gone? I came to a crawl to let you catch up... and then pitted because my tires and fuel were running out, which really screwed me.

Another great season guys! :cheers:

Btw, I thought we were going to do the Bathurst special next? I was looking forward to racing GT3s :(

Thanks for the chance to race last night guys!

I don't quite understand why I had to wait for everyone for the 2nd caution tho.. if I didn't pit, and the race didn't actually stop, shouldn't I have just kept it on "pause" until 4km, and then gone? I came to a crawl to let you catch up... and then pitted because my tires and fuel were running out, which really screwed me.

I'm not exactly sure what happened there, we should have had plenty of time to catch up with you. We don't have any problems like that in our usual races with 2 caution laps, so I imagine it's just something that will have to be looked at next time we race at the Nurburgring.

Another great season guys! :cheers:

Btw, I thought we were going to do the Bathurst special next? I was looking forward to racing GT3s :(

I didn't think we were going to do a race for Bathurst. However, looking at our schedule for the rest of the year, we do have a string of 3 special races at the end of Season 16!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rts-february-8th.255685/page-118#post-9308970

Speaking of the special event races, I'll be posting the car choices for the FIA WEC and TUDOR within the next day or so(I just need to get some pictures taken).

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 15 Race 5 Results

1st: Nic-KL
2nd: vincentq4
3rd: PA98MA99
4th: Xrad-11
5th: brandofo
6th: JWalker_SSR7
7th: GTP_racefan78
8th: racingchamp30
9th: cmbeal317
10th: Chuthulugoat
11th: Shrumpracer86