• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For picking the tracks: Cmbeal I don't know the order you want the people that have to choose the track but I m gonna need until Saturday for my pick thanks.

The last season was a great learning experience, it was my first full season on the wheel. I learned to pace myself to increase tires/fuel longevity (thus helping consistency on a greater amount of laps). The enduro is a good testbed! I had fun!

Sorry for the delay!I tested a bunch of cars last night... Here's my pick - RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 .

sDzNtENl.jpg

Awesome! Another great GT300 car. Thanks for making you choice Nick!

The season opener will be at Spa. A lap is a little less than two and a half minutes in this car.

39 laps
Caution at 13 and 26

Weather: none
Time 7:30 am
Time change: 20

Sounds awesome! Great way to start off the season! I'll be updating the first post tonight with all the details for next season! I'll also be making a new banner.

Can we postpone the start today till 10:30? The 12 Hours of Sebring overlaps by about 20 mins, don't want to miss the finish.

Can we postpone the start today till 10:30? The 12 Hours of Sebring overlaps by about 20 mins, don't want to miss the finish.
I don't have a problem with that, hope your enjoying it. I was gonna watch, but Sebring, but it doesn't seem right without LMP1. :(

My color for the RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 will be GT6 Chrome 007 for the body and Deep Lava Red Metallic for the wheels, number 20.

Staying up for F1 at 1:30? :cheers:
Sure thing! I got up at noon :crazy:, so why not? No point in trying to fall asleep early anyway.

I don't have a problem with that, hope your enjoying it. I was gonna watch, but Sebring, but it doesn't seem right without LMP1. :(
I actually started watching it just last year, and seeing Audi dominate and race each other wasn't very exciting, so no loss here for me. Im mostly in it for GTs, those are always in close racing (Go Vipers! :dopey:). But yeah, if only all big 3 P1s were there, hopefully they'll be back some day.

Although it pains me either way......in effort to stay off meds...I am sitting this Enduro out....

However, if you guys don't mind...I may watch which may result in a lag spike when i drop in after the start of the race...

Just say Yah or nay

Latest Posts

Back