• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys, after much deliberation, my track pick is going to be Monza. I had considered going with something really weird like the Motegi short course or one of the Matterhorn layouts, but I didn't want you guys to hate me if it went wrong. :lol:

I will post laps and weather/time conditions later this week.

A little update on the S.N.A.I.L. Racing E30 M3 DTM.

Showroom_bmw_m3_e30_dtm_18-3-2014-18-55-47.png

Ok guys, after much deliberation, my track pick is going to be Monza. I had considered going with something really weird like the Motegi short course or one of the Matterhorn layouts, but I didn't want you guys to hate me if it went wrong. :lol:

I will post laps and weather/time conditions later this week.

Thanks for posting your track choice racefan:)👍.

Now we need @JWalker and @varga to make their picks. Please get your choices in before this Sat. One of the reasons we want to get all the track choices chosen before the start of the season is so we can show to people that are looking at the SPEC thread where we're racing which in turn might get new people to join. This is important for the growth of SPEC.

-Thanks-

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 16 Race 1 Results:

1st: GTPdangerzon641
2nd: Nic-KL
3rd: brandofo
4th: PA98MA99
5th: tcrash15
6th: Chuthulugoat
7th: Shrumpracer86
8th: Xrad-11
9th: cmbeal317
10th: GTP_racefan78
11th: racingchamp30
12th: kendawg198
13th: floydlovesbritt3

Did I miss a post or some change in the track selection process? Are the winners still supposed to pick their selections before the start of the season and then cmbeal mixes them up? I don't care either way, just was wondering since I didn't see a full line up of the season and still seeing track choices being made after the season started.

I don't see any problem with the way the tracks are being picked this season. We did get a little sidetracked in the week between season(I now realize it probably wasn't the best time to announce cars for the WEC/TUDOR special events), and I don't think there is much difference between getting them all picked ahead and shuffling them, or having them picked as we go. As long as they are picked in the order of who won the track choices, I'm not going to get angry. Plus shuffling doesn't do a whole lot anyway. What I always did was try and make it so we didn't run two of the same type of track (city courses for example) or variations of a track in a row. One way or another we're going to race there, so the order doesn't matter a whole lot to me.

If next season we want to go back to having everything decided before the first race, that is fine with me, or we could just pick tracks as we go. All I ask it that we know what track we'll be racing at least a few days in advance.

That being said, this weeks race will be at Twin Ring Motegi, as per @Panos Argitis choice, and next week will be at Monza, as per @racefan78 choice. :)

cmbeal317

I missed the beginning of this season so I'll be attempting to join in for the FIA WEC 3 Hours of Silverstone next month. Not a huge fan of the forced cautions but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Yup, we all race under the same rules. The cautions have their pros and their cons, but they're a major part of the series so I don't see them going away any time soon.

So, details on my track pick:

Laps: 48 (Cautions 16/17 and 32/33)
Weather: 30
Changability: 10
Standing Water: 0%

With these settings, the race will start under heavy overcast conditions. From there it could rain, or it could clear up. Who knows?

I will be there tonight. Sorry I missed you guys last week but spent the entire weekend at the Gator Nationals.

I think I'll be taking this season off. I'm so far off pace where I should be I dont want to hinder anyone tonight.

Had fun with Tonight's enduro, internet stayed connected so i was able to finish 4th. Congratulations to Nic for the win.

Last edited:
I usually just race and stay off the forum, but after having so much success with Motegi I want to say thanks to our host and the SNAILs that got to the end. Very clean and tight battles up front. If I only had another gal-o-gas. Oh well, 3rd is good for me.

FYI, just a bit to much RAGE in the room last night that really became very distracting. Please remember that ALL passes are to be made with out incident. It's a long race. AND, please mute your mic if you are unable to stay calm after being caught up in what may be an incident. Check the replay before placing blame during a race so that others are not forced to listen to the debate.

Thanks again. Looking forward to next time and have a safe week in the real world.

X

Where has this week gone? Anyways, here are the points from last weeks race. Hope to see a great turnout Saturday at Monza and fingers crossed we won't have any connection issues like last Sunday(for all of those racing in S.N.A.I.L.[Spec] Racing. :)

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 16 Race 2 Results:

1st: Nic-KL
2nd: Xrad-11
3rd: PA98MA99
4th: brandofo
5th: GTPdangerzone641
6th: racingchamp30
7th: cmbeal317
8th: GTP_racefan78
9th: RebelYeller73
10th: tcrash15
11th: Chuthulugoat