• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been a while since I saw a post from yours, I hope that you come back here! :D

How did the race went?

The race started and only could see two cars. The rest were just lines with thier names. Then entering the first pit stop I never got the drop down window. Started on hards and didn't want to run another stint on hards.

out of gas:(
I did that way back in the day...@ Sarthe on the last lap, and was forced to lump around at 80kph from the first chicane on Mulsanne all the way to the finish line. Was in 2nd, closing on 1st at the time, too!

Track Pick Number 2:

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Time Progression: 30 times
Laps:45
Caution Laps: 15 & 30
Weather: None

The second race of season 16 will take place at Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, after the testing I've done the track is very hard on tires and fuel. There are a lot of places for passing but also a lot of space for small mistakes which can lead to time consuming spin offs. It should be a very competitive race with a lot of surprises.

Good Luck Next Weekend

1576032.jpg

Did I miss a post or some change in the track selection process? Are the winners still supposed to pick their selections before the start of the season and then cmbeal mixes them up? I don't care either way, just was wondering since I didn't see a full line up of the season and still seeing track choices being made after the season started.

Sorry for the double post, but this is new info:

Guys, I need some feedback on track choices. Would you rather go somewhere normal (a generic, purpose built racing facility, guaranteed to provide good a good-if somewhat unmemorable-experience) or somewhere out of the box? (A track that would provide a unique challenge which, while it may not make for the best wheel-to-wheel racing, would make the evening a memorable driving experience).

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but this is new info:

Guys, I need some feedback on track choices. Would you rather go somewhere normal (a generic, purpose built racing facility, guaranteed to provide good a good-if somewhat unmemorable-experience) or somewhere out of the box? (A track that would provide a unique challenge which, while it may not make for the best wheel-to-wheel racing, would make the evening a memorable driving experience).
I would prefer something that we can't do in a Sunday event, like some sort of change happening(weather, and or light) so I am racing others but also having to adapt to changing conditions.

Latest Posts

Back