• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I get it Beal, no biggie. It's just that GT-1 is my all-time favorite LMP, thats why I wanted to drive it. But its ok, sign me up for 918 HDi FAPfapfap Matmut Oreca.

Yeah I get it Beal, no biggie. It's just that GT-1 is my all-time favorite LMP, thats why I wanted to drive it. But its ok, sign me up for 918 HDi FAPfapfap Matmut Oreca.

Awesome, thinking about it maybe I should set up some kind of older Le Mans race with cars like the 787, C9, and the Toyota GT-1. 💡

I'll take the #51 Viper. It's been one of my favorite cars all the way back to GT3.

I'll add that right away, the Viper is quite an awesome GT car. I had a lot of fun doing the testing with it!

Can we use the same car as someone else? Also cmbeal i m gonna need till Sunday to choose my car but save me a spot for the GT class if possible thanks.

Can we use the same car as someone else? Also cmbeal i m gonna need till Sunday to choose my car but save me a spot for the GT class if possible thanks.

You're more than welcome to use whichever car you'd like, irregardless of how many other people are running it. I'll put you down for the GT class with a TBA on your car choice. :)

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro Racing] FIA WEC 3 Hours of Silverstone Car Signup:

1086529-1536.jpg

FIA WEC/ TUDOR USCC Car Choices

LMP1:

1. @cmbeal317 - Audi R18 TDI
2. @fastfox400 - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
3. @JWalker - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Matmut Oreca

GT:
1. @racefan78 - Dodge Viper GTS-R #51
2. @Panos Argitis - TBA

I would like to join that race i'll try my best to get out of work early so I can be there as im on PST for now. And my choice is the Delta wing. love to watch them race in the series.
Hopefully I wont lose connection like I did during the 2.4 hrs of daytona

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro Racing] FIA WEC 3 Hours of Silverstone Car Signup:

1086529-1536.jpg

FIA WEC/ TUDOR USCC Car Choices

LMP1:

1. @cmbeal317 - Audi R18 TDI
2. @fastfox400 - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP
3. @JWalker - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Matmut Oreca
4. @goofytyler - Deltawing

GT:
1. @racefan78 - Dodge Viper GTS-R #51
2. @Panos Argitis - TBA

I want to join in on this with the BMW M3 GT '11 but I think regulars should be guaranteed a spot so I can take an empty spot (if there is one) after they've made picks. :)

I want to join in on this with the BMW M3 GT '11 but I think regulars should be guaranteed a spot so I can take an empty spot (if there is one) after they've made picks. :)

I say first come, first served.

My choice will be the BMW M3 GT(BMW Motorsport) '11 + Base Model

Hey guys D7 driver, can I join the enduro next Saturday or is to late in the season? I would like to take part if possible. Thank you.

Yes you can. Get yourself a RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 and join us at Grand Valley Speedway Reverse.

Please read the first post for the race rules and we'll see you Sat. night. Also, send cmbeal317 and myself a friend request as we race in a 'friends only' room:)

Yes you can. Get yourself a RE Amemiya RX7 GT300 Base Model '06 and join us at Grand Valley Speedway Reverse.

Please read the first post for the race rules and we'll see you Sat. night. Also, send cmbeal317 and myself a friend request as we race in a 'friends only' room:)

Ok great so I can join the April 12th race then? If so that's even better, I love running long races. I already have the car but its stock no oil change or anything. Also can I use my colors and number from Spec I didnt see anyone else using them but ill double check. Thank you.

P.S. my psn id is aliengamerx25
Car color is Pearlscent Orange and wheel color is Rising Blue Metallic

Number is #25

@fzappa

Last edited:
Ok great so I can join the April 12th race then? If so that's even better, I love running long races. I already have the car but its stock no oil change or anything. Also can I use my colors and number from Spec I didnt see anyone else using them but ill double check. Thank you.

P.S. my psn id is aliengamerx25
Car color is Pearlscent Orange and wheel color is Rising Blue Metallic

Number is #25

@fzappa

Welcome @aliengamer25!

We'd love to have you join us! As @fzappa said above, just make sure you've read and understand all the rules and regulations in the first post, and get an oil change for the RX-7. Once you've raced with us, I'll add your information to the drivers list in the first post. See you tonight! :)

@cmbeal317 I wont be able to make it tonight. But I will be at the Special events. I had some last minute changes to plans and will be heading out of town for the rest of the weekend.

Hey guys. I haven't had the time to race as much as I'd like but I'd like to join tonights race if there is room. I'd also like to sign up for the race at Silverstone next week. I'll take the BMW E92 M3 '10 if it's still available.

For the LMP class, am i racing the R18 TDI Prototype '11 or the R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) '11? for the endurance race on the 19th.

Doesn't matter which you use, I think the only difference is a slight change in the fin and rear wing and the livery. Performance wise they're exactly the same. I don't understand why PD couldn't give us the other 2 liveries from Le Mans that year.

For the special event I am going to race in the BMW GT '11.

Thank you, I'll add you to the list right away. :)

So is tonight's race at the track that was supposed to be raced last week?
Id like to drive in the LMP class for WEC: Peugot 908 FAP

I'll mark you down for that, and tonight's race is what we were supposed to race last week, Grand Valley Speedway Reverse. :)

Hey guys. I haven't had the time to race as much as I'd like but I'd like to join tonights race if there is room. I'd also like to sign up for the race at Silverstone next week. I'll take the BMW E92 M3 '10 if it's still available.

Awesome, there should be plenty of room tonight, considering how light on attendance we've been the past few weeks.

I'll also mark you down for the M3 for next week! :)

Looks like we're on our way to a full grid for next week at Silverstone! Only 5 spots left(2 in LMP1 and 3 in GT)!

Back