• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great racing tonight in the Endurance race. Had a good battle with Tcrash. Great racing Soundtiger during the last few laps. Didn't think i was going to end up 6th since i was at the back of the pack.

Great racing by everyone tonight, after the second section of the race, I saw that the soft tyres could barely last the entire section so I chose to change strategies. If there was one more lap to the race I wouldn't of made it because of fuel, here's a photo of how close it was
image.jpg

Also I think cmbeal made a mistake in the car selection because when I changed the oil on the M3 the hp goes to 525 and the PP to 577 not 557 so what is there going to be a change or not?

Also I think cmbeal made a mistake in the car selection because when I changed the oil on the M3 the hp goes to 525 and the PP to 577 not 557 so what is there going to be a change or not?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, the PP for both M3's is 577, and the HP is 525. I simply made mistake, too many 5's and 7's. :)

Just a little video to get everyone pumped up for Saturday, a lap of Silverstone in the R18, commentated by legendary driver Allan McNish for the LMP1 drivers.

And some laps in the M3 GT2 for the GT drivers.

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 16 Race 4 Results:

1st: GTP_dangerzone641
2nd: Nic-KL
3rd: GTP_Racefan78
4th: brandofo
5th: cmbeal317
6th: racingchamp30
7th: soundtiger
8th: JWalkerSSR7
9th: tcrash15

Room open if anyone wants to practice for Saturday. :)

Room #: 1472 - 6399 - 8451 - 1928 - 0593

Last edited:
Anyone else think that we shouldn't do fast tyre wear for the three hour race on Saturday to add a little bit more realistic of an endurance race?

Should be able to be in the room on time if I can get out at 5pm AZ time. I still need a lot of practice with the deltawing as the car wants to spin easily in some turns

When we did the last multi class endurance race at Daytona one of the problems for the slower cars is that we got lapped so many times in each stint that we were unable to catch up to the lead cars during the caution period. Is it possible to make each caution period 2 laps?

9:30 it is

Anyone else think that we shouldn't do fast tyre wear for the three hour race on Saturday to add a little bit more realistic of an endurance race?
Yeh I think we should.go with normal wear here. Last time at daytona we've probably had more pitstops than in the real race :lol:

I m not sure if I can make it tonight due to an event that came up last minute, If I' m not present for the qualifying count me out. I apologize for the past absences, events just pop up out of nowhere.

I regretfully have to withdraw from this event. I am going home from school for the weekend and I won't have room in my car to bring my racing rig with me. Sorry guys :(

I m not sure if I can make it tonight due to an event that came up last minute, If I' m not present for the qualifying count me out. I apologize for the past absences, events just pop up out of nowhere.

Qualifying is before the race as usual, anything we do tonight will just be practice. Unless your saying you event is tomorrow night. :)

I regretfully have to withdraw from this event. I am going home from school for the weekend and I won't have room in my car to bring my racing rig with me. Sorry guys :(

Hopefully you'll be able to race with us next weekend!

When we did the last multi class endurance race at Daytona one of the problems for the slower cars is that we got lapped so many times in each stint that we were unable to catch up to the lead cars during the caution period. Is it possible to make each caution period 2 laps?

Each caution period will be 2 laps as we normally do, however the following rules will be in place for the caution periods:

- Lead car will type caution to signal that the race is under caution
- After announcing the caution, everyone will continue until they catch the leader
- If you are a lap or more down in your CLASS, you may chose to try to make up a lap.
- The leader of the slower class is not allowed to make up a lap
- When the race restarts everyone should be on the same lap as everyone else in their respective class
- Everyone will restart at the same time(for example: 1st caution ends at the end of lap 36, all LMP1 cars should be on this lap, though the GT cars will probably be a few laps down; yet we all restart at the same time)

This may sound confusing, but it's the easiest way to do cautions. I wish we had the option to do the race by time instead of laps. It would be a whole lot easier to explain the cautions.

Back