• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll claim a spot in the Prototype class driving the Bentley Speed 8.

@kcheeb I'm trying to see the April Power Rankings, but it seems the link requires permission I don't have. Maybe it references an old google sheet?

This is where I'm trying to access it.

@kcheeb I'm trying to see the April Power Rankings, but it seems the link requires permission I don't have. Maybe it references an old google sheet?

This is where I'm trying to access it.

Sorry about that, I neglected to open the document up for viewing, should be good now.

Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry about that, I neglected to open the document up for viewing, should be good now.

Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks. And sorry for posting this in the Enduro thread. Obviously this was meant for the Sunday night races.

For tonight's race we'll be running 80 laps, with cautions starting on lap 26 & 52. Everything else will be the same as last week. :)

I'm not gonna make it tonight guys. Just got back from the lake and I'm exhausted.

Check that. I'm gonna down some caffeine and do this.

Last edited:
Maybe I need to re-read the rules, but I was under the impression that the class leader was supposed to slow at the caution and allow any cars lapped by him to catch up. Either that didn't happen, or I got confused, but I ended up leading the GT class at the restart by a full lap, which shouldn't have happened. I just backed out.

No pit stops for the multi-class racing, the Peugeot will win every race. The 'geot is faster, but the Audi gets much better tire wear and fuel. It should have been a close race tonight, but Dangerzone finished a lap ahead of me taking 2 more pit stops.

All I'm going to say is that the miscommunication by the gt class during caution periods ruined my race and any enjoyment I was having since I wasn't able to get my lap back the whole race which made me give up on trying to race finished 5 laps down on LMP but almost 2 laps down on gt class on top of that having the pit glitch making it to where I couldn't change to RH's so my whole strategy was ruined anyways.

No pit stops for the multi-class racing, the Peugeot will win every race. The 'geot is faster, but the Audi gets much better tire wear and fuel. It should have been a close race tonight, but Dangerzone finished a lap ahead of me taking 2 more pit stops.
For pit stops, I only stopped early in the first set of laps because it was part of my strategy to get my hard compound tyres out of the way. I was still above 8 on all tyres and could've easily done 10 or more laps on the softs.

And for the record, My best lap was 1:23.337 on lap 12, and my best lap with the tire glitch 1:23.771 at lap 60 something

That was a fun race, for the short time that I actually raced. I was just worn out after that car show earlier in the day.

I was a little concerned by the confusion during the caution periods, and over the next couple of days I'm going to write a definitive guide for multi-class racing. This will not only pertain to cautions, as I'll also outline the general rules for overtaking(which are very similar to normal racing, though passing happens much more frequently with multiple classes running together) and anything else I think needs to be explained. Hopefully this will make everything go much smoother and it will be a more enjoyable experience for everyone! :)

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro Racing] FIA WEC 2 Hours of Spa Francorchamps :
Sparace.JPG

Laps: 45
Cautions: 15 and 30

FIA WEC/ TUDOR USCC Car Choices

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Multi-Class Racing Guide

LMP1:

1. @AJHG1000 - Audi R18 TDI(Sport Team Joest)
2. @racingchamp30 - Audi R18 TDI Prototype
3. @cmbeal317 - Audi R18 TDI(Sport Team Joest)
4. @JWalker - Peugeot 908
5. @dangerzone641 - R18 or 908
6. @speer9892003 - Peugeot 908
7. @Azure Flare - Audi R18 Prototype

GT:

1. @KTR5 - Corvette(C6) LM
2. @Panos Argitis - M3 GT
3. @soundtiger95 - E92 M3
4. @goofytyler - M3 GT
5. @FlipJ - BMW M3
6. @GGGMotorsport - M3 GT or Corvette
7. @dcallnight - Corvette LM
8. @Rockhound18 - BMW M3
9. @aliengamer25 - E92 M3

Reserves:
1. @malachi666 - M3 GT '11

Last edited:
S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Multi-Class Racing Guide:

Race Start:

- 1 Pace lap before green flag
- All drivers will hold brakes until the car in front begins to move
- Single file line in order of qualifying position
- Lead car sets pace at 60mph
- Leave at least 1 car length between you and the car in front
- Weaving back and forth to warm tires is allowed, provided you don't make contact with other cars
- As we approach the final corner, everyone will bunch up in single file for the race start
- Upon exit of final corner, leader can choose when start the race
- No overtaking until you have crossed the Start/Finish line

Overtaking:

- It is the responsibility of the overtaking driver to make sure that it is safe to pass
- The car being overtaking should hold their line, and does not have to move out of the way of the overtaking car

Cautions:

- At the beginning of each caution period, the lead driver will hit the pause button and type "Caution"
- The rest of the field will group up behind the leader regardless of what lap your on
- if you are down a lap or more in your class, you can choose to try and make that lap up once the field is together
- if you make up a lap, you are not allowed to gain position
- pits are closed for the lead class the lap before caution start
- if you are in the pits when caution is called, you will continue until you catch up with the rest of the pack.
- Cautions run for two laps(exceptions being Nurburgring and Le Mans)
- race resumes at the end of the second lap, in the same format as the start

Please watch this video too. :)

Last edited:
You should put there that there should be a considerable amount of space between cars to make weaving easier, and to minimze the probability of making contact with another guy

As for the race, I'll take the Audi R18 with Joest livery

Back