• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there is room for me I will be in the Deltawing tonight!:)

If there is space could I try this out using the deltawing?

FYI, whenever I've seen anyone race with the Deltawing, it's a nightmare. I would suggest getting as much practice with it as you can.

I will take the vette.

I also run the Corvette. You'll need to adjust the power limiter. I don't remember exactly what it gets set at. Maybe @cmbeal317 can let you know prior to race time. The car is quite a bit slower, but competitive with the GT2 cars. The Corvette is a GT1 class car without the adjusted power limiter.

EDIT:
Just checked the car post in this thread. You have to adjust the power limiter down to match 413HP/ 557PP. If I remember correctly, it's like 70% 60%.

Last edited:
I also run the Corvette. You'll need to adjust the power limiter. I don't remember exactly what it gets set at. Maybe @cmbeal317 can let you know prior to race time. The car is quite a bit slower, but competitive with the GT2 cars. The Corvette is a GT1 class car without the adjusted power limiter.
Its down to 60% and I did see it gave up some top speed but I really like the overall feel of the car.

I think id like to point something out, the delta wing has a clear disadvantage when it comes to racing long distances. It's hard to drive and frankly I feel like it won't stand a chance when racing the 908 or the Audi. Would it be possible to maybe switch it with a pescarolo, or maybe the Bentley? We would just need to turn down the pp and hp like the other cars

I think id like to point something out, the delta wing has a clear disadvantage when it comes to racing long distances. It's hard to drive and frankly I feel like it won't stand a chance when racing the 908 or the Audi. Would it be possible to maybe switch it with a pescarolo, or maybe the Bentley? We would just need to turn down the pp and hp like the other cars
Actually, once you understand how to drive the car(which I still can't do), the car is quite competitive. It uses far less fuel and the tires don't wear out as fast. It might not be as apparent in a 2 hour race, but beyond that it is a very serious competitor.

My point is, that car will not bring close racing to the LMP class. I doubt that the delta wing will not have a finisher at spa. The track is very fast and long, it'll require a lot of focus for the race in a regular car who's rear end won't spin out every corner and this thing will ultimately double that amount of focus.

Last edited:
My point is, that car will not bring close racing to the LMP class. I doubt that the delta wing will not have a finisher at spa. The track is very fast and long, it'll require a lot of focus for the race in a regular car who's rear end won't spin out every corner and this thing will ultimately double that amount of focus.
I am not piloting the Deltawing to race the LMP'S, because I am not that good. I haven't been playing GT in about 2 months, but I have always wanted to race the Deltawing at SPA.
I expect on spinning A LOT, for me it is going to be about determination and perserverance, and I hope I can figure it out fast. I hope SPEER and I have some close racing even if the LMP'S are out of site.

Does anyone know if the corvette is a courtesy car offline? I ask because I would like to try before buying it. I am trying to decide between it and the Z3. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I am not piloting the Deltawing to race the LMP'S, because I am not that good. I haven't been playing GT in about 2 months, but I have always wanted to race the Deltawing at SPA.
I expect on spinning A LOT, for me it is going to be about determination and perserverance, and I hope I can figure it out fast. I hope SPEER and I have some close racing even if the LMP'S are out of site.
Alrighty then, hope you have fun then 👍

I'm going to roll in my BMW E92 M3, I take it that an oil change is required. What about tires since its a special event? And a pp limit? Thank you

Couldn't find GGG's room, so I got a room going
1472 6118 4130 9222 0979

What compounds are we allowed to use?
One mandatory compound change, right?

What page has the car options? My wife and kids are out tonight... Is it the RX-7 on page 1 or the 908/Deltawing stuff?

Want to look before I wipe out too badly.

I'm going to roll in my BMW E92 M3, I take it that an oil change is required. What about tires since its a special event? And a pp limit? Thank you
PP for each car can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...rts-february-8th.255685/page-127#post-9436692
Couldn't find GGG's room, so I got a room going
1472 6118 4130 9222 0979

What compounds are we allowed to use?
One mandatory compound change, right?
We can use Softs and Hards, mandatory change required

Do I have to tone down the PP for the 908 or is it a typo?

The 908 does need power limiting to match performance with the Audi. The HP/PP value given on the car selection page is what it needs to be set to. :)

All you need to do is the oil change and make sure you have Racing Soft and Hard tires. The rules for tires are in the first post of the thread, and the only exception to that is that we'll be running with normal tire wear as opposed to fast.

What page has the car options? My wife and kids are out tonight... Is it the RX-7 on page 1 or the 908/Deltawing stuff?

Want to look before I wipe out too badly.

Here's the list of cars, and make sure you have read the Multi-class racing guide. :)

FIA WEC/ TUDOR USCC Car Choices

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Multi-Class Racing Guide

While the video in the multi-class racing guide is very good, I think this one is a bit more informative.

@Handlebar & @malachi666 - I've put both of you on the reserve list for tonight, since we've run out of space. Keep an eye on the thread if someone doesn't show up then I'll let you guys join in the order in which you've been placed on there.

I'll be sending a friend requests out shortly for everyone I don't have. I just gotta clear some space up on my friend's list. :)

I will take a BMW m3 2011. My car number is 38. malachijohn98 is my PSN name.

Awesome, I'll add the next to your name.

Also, I have sent everyone that I didn't have a FR, if I somehow missed you please send me one before 9:00 PM EST. :)

Back