• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we running another special event this Sat or are we running the final regular SPEC race of the season?

To recreate the race as more realistic as possible, the race should start at 14:30, time progression set at 3, wheather is up to you :D

Rain would be fine to me :mischievous:

Last edited:
This may be something I'm interested in. Never done anything like it before. What do I need to do to get involved and what time does it start? Also any car suggestions?

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro Racing] FIA WEC 2 Hours of Spa Francorchamps :
Sparace.JPG

Laps: 45
Cautions: 15 and 30

FIA WEC/ TUDOR USCC Car Choices

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Multi-Class Racing Guide

LMP1:

1. @AJHG1000 - Audi R18 TDI(Sport Team Joest)
2. @racingchamp30 - Audi R18 TDI Prototype
3. @cmbeal317 - Audi R18 TDI(Sport Team Joest)
4. @JWalker - Peugeot 908
5. @dangerzone641 - R18 or 908

GT:

1. @KTR5 - Corvette(C6) LM
2. @Panos Argitis - M3 GT
3. @soundtiger95 - E92 M3

@speer9892003 @malachi666 - Anyone is welcome to join! We start at 10pm EST, and have 10 minutes of qualifying. Followed by an approximately 2 hour race.

All you need to join is a post with you PSN and your car choice. I'll send friend requests out asap, once I've got your information. :)

Hope to see you both tomorrow night!

@speer9892003 @malachi666 - Anyone is welcome to join! We start at 10pm EST, and have 10 minutes of qualifying. Followed by an approximately 2 hour race.

All you need to join is a post with you PSN and your car choice. I'll send friend requests out asap, once I've got your information. :)

Hope to see you both tomorrow night!

I want to race too!
I'll take a M3.

Car has to be raced stock or can you tune it (suspension, brakes, etc.)?

I think I'll show up to Spa this time, I haven't decided if I want to go with the BMW M3 or the Audi R18 Prototype yet, but I am leaning to the Audi.

I want to race too!
I'll take a M3.

Car has to be raced stock or can you tune it (suspension, brakes, etc.)?

The cars are completely stock, only an oil change is allowed. Also make sure that you've got both racing hard and soft tires. :)

Just a heads up for the new drivers signing up, I'm going to be away for a good part of the day tomorrow. I'll try and keep up with the thread as much as I can via my phone, and I'll be sending out FR's tomorrow when I get home for everyone that is not friends with me. If you do not have your PSN username under your avatar, or it is different than listed, please post a message and tag it with "@cmbeal317".

Thanks, and I hope to see a great turnout tomorrow night!:)

cmbeal317

Just a heads up for the new drivers signing up, I'm going to be away for a good part of the day tomorrow. I'll try and keep up with the thread as much as I can via my phone, and I'll be sending out FR's tomorrow when I get home for everyone that is not friends with me. If you do not have your PSN username under your avatar, or it is different than listed, please post a message and tag it with "@cmbeal317".

Thanks, and I hope to see a great turnout tomorrow night!:)

I'm at home, so I'll send you a friend request, to make matters easy.
Thank you for organizing this.
See you tomorrow.

Sounds awesome count me in, I'll drive the corvette in the GT class, I'm going to be away until late in the afternoon so if im too tired to race I'll let you know before hand

I'd like to fill the 8th GT spot. I'm leaning towards one of the BMW's. I'll let you know late this afternoon which one when I get home from work (I believe I own one already but can't remember which). Pretty sure we are still friends from previous enduros.

Back