Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Start time is 10EST, right?

Also, the real race has ended, obviously, but I'm not sure if talking about it is going to be allowed, as maybe some people haven't watched it yet.
If so, please advise.

Mic are off during race? Can be on during waul

See you all on the track soon.

Yes, 10PM EST we start the 10 min qualifying followed by the race. Generally most people mute or turn their mics off during the race. I really don't want to hear chit chat as it distracts other drivers, but I won't complain if your saying sorry for an accident or something along those lines.

As for talking about the actual race, I don't see any harm in talking about it, unless someone states that they don't want to know what happened. :)

The room will be opened around 9:30 EST and as usual will be friend's only. Please make sure if you haven't accepted my friend request, that you do before starting GT6 as there are issues with people not being able to see the room if the accept the FR while in GT6 or if the FR is sent while on GT6. Also be sure to clear your cache in the options menu, in the section at the bottom(for those who haven't done it before). If fact I'd highly recommend doing that every time you get on GT6 and plan to get in any online lobby.

See you all very shortly. :)

It becomes very interesting when the prototypes catch up to the GT cars and have to get by.

Standard rules apply?
Back markers get out of the way unless fighting for position?
Every man for himself, no firearms allowed?

Make sure you've read this post, as it contains all the information you need for the overtaking the slower cars. :)

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Multi-Class Racing Guide

Ok, cleared.
Firearms only if Azure is coming up...

And my fear is not what to do when overtaking, as I think I'll not be doing a lot of it.
As my father always taught me, you can suck at anything, but suck while not getting in people's way and they will invite you back.

Ok, going to get the car to the pits, check tire pressures and oil levels and get racing!

I won't be there tonight guys. Really wanted to get out on Spa with the Corvette, but wife wants an impromptu movie night. Good luck to everyone.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-s-n-a-i-l-enduro-racing-season-16-starts-march-15th.255685/page-135#post-9605183

Just wanted to post the link for the rules again. If you haven't checked them out please read them before tonights race. I think we all want tonight to run smoothly. I also suggest watching the video if you get a chance. Lots of good stuff. Thanks for putting everything together beal 👍

Good luck to everyone tonight. Looks like we'll have a full grid so it should be fun :)

I'll be in an Audi R18 Prototype, so in the interest of aerodynamics and weight, I will only have a Beretta M9 with 5 full magazines. :sly:

I should also mention that when I run out of ammo (75 rounds), I have 6 things I can throw out of the window. ;)

OK, I am not going to be able to participate as my wife wants to watch movie or something. But I will try to join in afterward to watch for a bit. Will the room addy be friends only?

Also I am interested in participating part time in the Endurance Saturday series. Sunday night is my main night for racing... a whole weekend is going to push it a bit much for my wife! LOL

OK, I am not going to be able to participate as my wife wants to watch movie or something. But I will try to join in afterward to watch for a bit. Will the room addy be friends only?

Also I am interested in participating part time in the Endurance Saturday series. Sunday night is my main night for racing... a whole weekend is going to push it a bit much for my wife! LOL

No problem, room is friend's only, but I've added you so you shouldn't have any problems getting in. :)

Can you send me a fr
According to PSN, I have sent a FR to dcallnight and it has not been accepted yet. Is this the correct PSN?

I keep getting disco'd guys ido if its a good idea to race since it would suck to get in halfway and get disco'd again

Try resetting your PS3 and clearing your cache to see if that works. Unfortunately GT6 is terrible with internet connections sometimes. I don't think I've ever seen as many disconnects in GT5 as I have in the few months since GT6 came out. :(

Back