• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is what I see on my replay. It also shows you, Panos, on RS tires the whole race. Also soundtiger and jjwalker are shown to be on RS the whole race. Either the replays are showing the wrong info or...
I really don't know but I know for a fact that me and jwalker both changed to RS and RH and completed 10 laps in them.

If you look closely at the timing per lap it tells the real story. I think everyone that raced lastnight would not cheat. The replays are glitchy and if you look at tire wear indicators during pit/caution laps they are all crazy going from 10 to 4 in seconds back and forth. I'm sure there are more little glithes going on. If you really think someone didn't run the proper tires for 10 laps look at the live timing.

If you look closely at the timing per lap it tells the real story. I think everyone that raced lastnight would not cheat. The replays are glitchy and if you look at tire wear indicators during pit/caution laps they are all crazy going from 10 to 4 in seconds back and forth. I'm sure there are more little glithes going on. If you really think someone didn't run the proper tires for 10 laps look at the live timing.
I really don't know at this point I'm just trying to race under fair rules and at this point, championship points are close and considering I enjoy these enduro races more than the sunday races I tend to take the points a bit seriously.

This is true. There's no way Vincent could have been lapping as fast as he was at the end if he was on hards the whole time. And there's no way I would have been able to pass Brandofo on 8 lap old tires in the second stint if he'd been on softs. The lap times tell no lies.

It was weird i was able to go a full 15 laps on racing hards on the first stint before the 1st pitstop but with racing softs, was only able to do a maximum of 8 laps before having to pit again.

Since I never actually applied, here is my info:

GTP_ID: KTR5
PSN_ID: CoachMK21
Car Color: Daytona Blue
Wheel Color: Daytona Yellow

I'd like to race as much as my schedule allows, but I don't think that will be full time. If there is space in the room, I'll race. If there are others that are more consistently there, I'll back out.

This is true. There's no way Vincent could have been lapping as fast as he was at the end if he was on hards the whole time. And there's no way I would have been able to pass Brandofo on 8 lap old tires in the second stint if he'd been on softs. The lap times tell no lies.
FYI....I Qualified and started the race on RH for the 1st stint let alone the 10 lap minimum......and I know that Brandofo and NIC also were on RH in their second stint.....

I was on RS for the second and third stints....

I pitted only during the caution periods......

Last edited:
Just want to let everyone know that I'm feeling better today, I'm guessing I just had a 24 hour bug or something like that. Thank you @fastfox400 for recording the points and I'll have the results up shortly.

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 15 Race 3

1st: brandofo
2nd: vincentq4
3rd: Nic-KL
4th: PA98MA99
5th: fastfox400
6th: GTP_racefan78
7th: JWalker_SSR7
8th: Chuthulugoat
9th: X-Rad11
10th: racingchamp30
11th: CoachMK21
12th: soundtiger95
13th: cmbeal317

Great race last night. It was definitely a wild race for sure. I got pole and started the race on softs. I got a 2 second lead while there was a battle for second. By lap 13 I had about a 4 second lead, but then my tires just died and I could do nothing but watch in agony as Nick passed me into the Schumacher S turn on the last lap of the stint. It was truly painful to sit there and watch as he destroyed the lead i had built. I almost lost 2nd place but held on barely.

The second stint I switched to hards and ran the entire stint on hards. I was doing well trying to defend my position for as long as possible from the faster drivers on softs. Then I just tried to stay in their draft for as many laps as I could. This worked out well and I finished near the top in the second stint.

Third stint I went softs again. I definitely should have run soft/soft to try and make a run at first place. I think my strategy was not the fastest way around.

Overall it was a great race and very interesting in terms of strategy. It got a bit wild at times and I know I had my share of bumps but I felt everyone drove fair and gave positions back when mistakes were made. I'm looking forward to next week Special Stage reverse (very tough in the dark) and the Nurburgring finale.

Last edited:
I have raced in another enduro series, I like your structure better. I may not make each week and I may not be the fastest guy on track, but I love to race and would just like to meet some new racers to have a good time with. How do I sign-up for the racing?

I have raced in another enduro series, I like your structure better. I may not make each week and I may not be the fastest guy on track, but I love to race and would just like to meet some new racers to have a good time with. How do I sign-up for the racing?

Welcome soloracerx!

All you need to do to join us is to read the first post of this thread; and post your PSN and color/number choices. You can look at the drivers list in the first post to see what other people have chosen. Once you complete your first race with us, I'll add you to the official drivers list in the first post. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Either myself or one of our other members will gladly help you! Hope to see you on track soon!

cmbeal317

Welcome soloracerx!

All you need to do to join us is to read the first post of this thread; and post your PSN and color/number choices. You can look at the drivers list in the first post to see what other people have chosen. Once you complete your first race with us, I'll add you to the official drivers list in the first post. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Either myself or one of our other members will gladly help you! Hope to see you on track soon!

cmbeal317

@cmbeal317 I didn't give you a number in my previous post. I'd like #9 please.

Not a fan of SSR5 reverse, but I'll live with it. I don't foresee anyone being able to go a full stint on softs this time, but I'm sure someone will prove me wrong.

25 laps on softs isnt going to happen. Im slow and nice to the tires and the there is 0 tire left around 17 laps.

Who is gearing up for tonight?

March 1st:
Track: Special Stage Route 5 Reverse
Laps: 75
Cautions: Laps 25 and 50

I know I am. I found that turning the exposure setting to +3 (in the pause menu on track) really helps brighten it up. See you all on track and good luck.:)

Hey SPECers.

It's great to see the new racers that are showing interest in the best Enduro race on GTPlanet:tup: and possibly the longest;)👍👍

I'm curious in how many of you are going to race tonight. Just a rough head count.

Please like this post if you are going to race tonight:)

Thanks

@racefan78 Bought a new car and oil change and ran some lap. Low 21's is possible.. Amazing how bad the car handles after 4 chassis restores and an 2 engine rebuilds.

Latest Posts

Back