• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, the fastest driver won. Fantastic race Brando and Danger. I'm glad I was able to make you guys work for it, but I don't think I'll ever stop kicking myself for throwing away the win like that.

Also, I'd like to extend an apology to @malachi666 for that contact in the final stint. I was in a heated battle for the lead and wasn't in the mood to deal with lapped traffic. Still, I should have handled that better.

That was an great race last night from everyone! I'll be posting the results from last night, along with the final standings for the season very shortly. A huge congrats to @malachi666 for staying the whole race and not giving up! :)

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 16 Race 5

1st. GTP_Dangerzone
2nd. GTP_racefan78
3rd. brandofo
4th. cmbeal317
5th. racingchamp30
6th. malachijohn98
7th. soundtiger95
8th. Adventuruss

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Season 16 Final Results:

1st. Nic-KL Points: 99
2nd. GTP_Dangerzone641 Points: 85
3rd. GTP_racefan78 Points: 84
4th. brandofo Points: 76
5th. cmbeal317 Points: 64
6th. racingchamp30 Points: 54
7th. PA98MA99 Points: 53
8th. tcrash15 Points: 50
9th. Xrad-11 Points: 38
10th. soundtiger95 Points: 20
11th. Chuthulugoat Points: 17
12th. malachijohn98 Points: 13
13th. JWalker_SSR7 Points: 12
14th. RebelYeller73 Points: 11
15th. Adventuruss Points: 10
16th. Shrumpracer Points: 10
17th. kendawg198 Points: 5
18th. floydlovesbritt3 Points: 4

Thanks again everyone for another great season of endurance racing! As per usual it's time once again to select a new car and some tracks to race it on.

Car: @Nicktune
Track: @dangerzone641
Track: @racefan78
Track: @brandofo
Track: @cmbeal317
Track: @racingchamp30

Pretty much the car have a list of tracks that go very good on Endurance racing, that's why the car should be chosen first, then the tracks! :D

We do not want a low top speed car in a high speed track, i.e.

I will wait to see which car is being picked then i will pick the track.

Fun race last night. The third stint was great. Dangerzone had an early off and I led the majority of the stint with racefan on my tail the whole time. Eventually I could see DZ closing in and with racefan right behind me I made a mistake on the run up to the corkscrew and spun out. Props to malachi666 for always being aware of his surroundings when I was around him.

I have to honestly say that I really, really, really, enjoyed that race. 84 laps of Laguna Seca. I honestly didn't think I would make it, but I just stuck to the line as best as I could and made it. Sure I was down 10 laps at the end, but I still had fun. I tried my best to give the right of way to you speed demons!

I assume then that the car and track will change week to week is this so?

I have to honestly say that I really, really, really, enjoyed that race. 84 laps of Laguna Seca. I honestly didn't think I would make it, but I just stuck to the line as best as I could and made it. Sure I was down 10 laps at the end, but I still had fun. I tried my best to give the right of way to you speed demons!

I assume then that the car and track will change week to week is this so?
We change cars every 5 races, that's one season (Anybody remember that we were supposed to run like 10 races in Season 1 or 2?)

1st Place on the season decides the car for the next season, and the following five places decide the tracks

With update 1.07 we are now able to set the race type to Practice/Endurance and Practice/Qualifying/Endurance Race. With that they also add the option to set the length of the race by time instead of laps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::drool::drool::drool::drool::D

Jeremy-Renner.gif

I'll be updating the rules/regulations in the thread later today. I'm very glad to finally have this option, as now we can have exactly 2 hour races. I did a quick 10 min. test, and it lets you drive around until you complete the lap your on once time expires. If someone would like to help later on tonight, I'd like to see what happens is someone pulls over to the side and stops racing. I imagine there will be a timer that start counting down once the lead car crosses the finish line. Though they don't let you set the time for the race finish delay when set to endurance racing.

Oh, I've been reading the some people were testing the pit stop tire bug, and it appears to have been fixed finally!

:embarrassed: What are your thoughts on having a true start with false start checks?

I'm guessing someone has seen the video I posted on Youtube?

Personally, I'm not opposed to having the false start checks. It's pretty cool to have the lights instead of the countdown. :)

Oh, and the video caused quite a stir for one person on YT, who decided my video wasn't good enough and didn't show all the new items in update 1.07. He completely missed the rest of the title where I stated what the video was about. At least I won't be having him comment on any future videos. :sly:

For those who haven't seen it:

Can you implement the false start check for the races?

I'm guessing someone has seen the video I posted on Youtube?

Personally, I'm not opposed to having the false start checks. It's pretty cool to have the lights instead of the countdown. :)
I even commented on it!

Just tried to race at Bathurst with GTP_WRS weekly group. I got frozen...had to completely reboot. Moderator got DCd twice (he is on a NAT 1). In the race we got 3 guys DC and quit and went to Brands. Don't even think about racing there until they fixit. The place is haunted.

Just tried to race at Bathurst with GTP_WRS weekly group. I got frozen...had to completely reboot. Moderator got DCd twice (he is on a NAT 1). In the race we got 3 guys DC and quit and went to Brands. Don't even think about racing there until they fixit. The place is haunted.

I've seen some other people mentioning that too, I was probably gonna pick that track for our next season too. :(

Until they get Bathurst fixed, we will not be racing there.

S.N.A.I.L. [Enduro] Racing Rules & Regulations Update

Following the release of update 1.07 for GT6 the following changes have been made to the rules & regulations in the first post of this thread:

- Races are now 2 hour long timed races, as opposed to predetermined laps
- Grid format has been changed to "Grid Start with False Start Check"
- Cautions will still be 2 laps long and begin at 40 and 80 minutes from the start of the race
- Leader will type "caution" after crossing the Start/Finish line after 40 & 80 minutes have elapsed since the start of the race
- Pit lane is now open the entire race

@Nicktune - If you have not chosen a new car for season 17 by 12:00am, May 15th; your choice will be passed on to @dangerzone641. This is so when can hopefully have everything decided upon and a schedule released for the start of season 17 this Saturday.

Back