Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sticking with the Japanese theme, I'm selecting Tokyo R246

Awesome! That should definitely be an interesting race!

Now we just need @Panos Argitis's track pick and I'll post the full schedule.

For tonight we'll be running Circuit de la Sarthe, and I'll be posting instructions later today about where cautions begin and end. Two full laps would just take up too much time. :)

Awesome! That should definitely be an interesting race!

Now we just need @Panos Argitis's track pick and I'll post the full schedule.

For tonight we'll be running Circuit de la Sarthe, and I'll be posting instructions later today about where cautions begin and end. Two full laps would just take up too much time. :)

You're my best friend @cmbeal317 lol i like that version better than the newest one because it feels less bumpy

Heading for la Sarthe anyone up for some training
Friends only...FR IF NOT ON MY LIST :gtpflag:

UP!
Closed

Last edited:
I would like to join tonight.
@cmbeal317
My color is polarized-001p (silver red)stock wheel color # is 4 this is what I use for Saturday snail.
SHOCKY_WELLHELL is psn name

Welcome @SHOCKY_WELL!

I'll send you a FR later today, I need to make a little room first. Oh the joys of running a league, and being a backup host for S.N.A.I.L. on Sunday night.

I know I haven't been really active lately and the fact that I haven't fought for my place in the championship but I 've been caught up with pop-up events during late saturdays and sadly they don't allow me to show my full potential and to have fun in this series but I will try my best to stay up to date. Here is a little something I found that some people might like and since I haven't been responding to posts lately I thought I'd give you guys something old to look at. This is Nurburgring GP back in Season 16 I believe.
Nürburgring_GP_F Edit 1.jpg

@cmbeal317 we are testing le mans 2005 with tire/gas at fast. Is that correct for tonight. Getting 6 laps per fill up.

That's correct, looks like tonight will be filled with many pit stops, which should make the strategy interesting. As for cautions, I'm thinking of starting at the first right hander of the Porsche Curves and restarting at the apex of Tetre Rouge. As far a making up laps, I don't think we'll do that here as Le Mans is so long.

Also remember that with the change to 2 hour timed races, we'll be having the cautions at 40 and 80 minutes from the start of the race. :)

See you all tonight!

I am stuck on the install screen for the new patch. It keeps showing 30 minutes left but it's not moving. I tried restarting but it's doing it again.​

I am stuck on the install screen for the new patch. It keeps showing 30 minutes left but it's not moving. I tried restarting but it's doing it again.​

I've read a lot of people saying that. It took a while for me to get it updated, but thankfully I didn't have any problems. Hopefully you'll be able to make it.

Aw 🤬, I forgot all about this. I might be there next week though.

Let it be, the estimated time is broken, tells you it'd take 30 min while it really takes 15

Back