• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think i am liking this endurance league a bit better than the Sunday night one. The reason is that I feel like I am actually participating in a real full length race. On Sundays they are all really quick sort of affairs. Plus in this group I might have to buy a car once a month instead of every week on Sundays. I don't have the time to grind it out each week to buy the new car, so it has been getting expensive.

Yes I realize I will probably average being down 10 laps or so, but I will get better, and it really doesn't bother me too much.

Just my two cents.

If there is room, I would like to join in the fun. I ran with you guys at Spa a couple weeks ago and had a blast before being disconnected. That said, I wont make all the races bit if theres room on the grid, may I join?

How about we drive the
Toyota Supra GT500 Base Model '05

Awesome! I'll update the first post with your choice and upload a new banner. Another outstandingly good car!

If the car that is picked be the Supra GT500 base model, the track i would like to pick is the la sarthe 2005 track with the chicanes.

Thank you @racingchamp30! When we get closer to the actual race I'll be posting special rules for the cautions as the track is far too long to do 2 full caution laps.

Also, now that a car has been selected, @racefan78, @brandofo, @cmbeal317, and @Panos Argitis are free to make their track selections.

If there is room, I would like to join in the fun. I ran with you guys at Spa a couple weeks ago and had a blast before being disconnected. That said, I wont make all the races bit if theres room on the grid, may I join?

Absolutely! The more the merrier!

If the car that is picked be the Supra GT500 base model, the track i would like to pick is the la sarthe 2005 track with the chicanes.
This time, we should let the rain do its stuff and make sure we all have go out of the track, set rain tires and get back to the track... if it ever happens to rain!!! :lol:

It was going to be my actual first win that time, on the 23 laps of that race, I only had two penalties and yet finished 3rd, 6 seconds behind the leader :(

Does somebody remember the season I'm talking about, and the car we used? :D

Oh, so we have one track and the car... I'll upload a banner for the season!

Awesome! I'll update the first post with your choice and upload a new banner. Another outstandingly good car!

Thank you @racingchamp30! When we get closer to the actual race I'll be posting special rules for the cautions as the track is far too long to do 2 full caution laps.

Also, now that a car has been selected, @racefan78, @brandofo, @cmbeal317, and @Panos Argitis are free to make their track selections.

Absolutely! The more the merrier!

Cool beal, the color of my car will be GT6 Chrome 007 for the body and Merlot Red for the wheels. Number 20.

Season 17 Track Choice:

Track - Nurburgring GP/F
Time - 12:00
Progression - 3
Weather at Race Start - 50%
Weather Changeability - 5
Surface Water at Race Start - 0%

do we need racing soft and hard tires? I assume wets also.

Yes, you'll need racing hard and soft tires as usual, plus intermediates(if you feel they are necessary) and rain tires in case it would rain on the applicable tracks. :)

I'd join your practice room, but I'm a little busy right now. I may hop on GT6 in a little while though.

Since we are racing Supras I will choose Suzuka as the track.

I am not sure if Suzuka has time change or just weather so that will be TBD until I have a chance to test it out.

Interesting, I just ran an endurance race. The race was set to 10 minutes. The "Race Finish Delay" was set to -- and yet it started counting down from 2 and half minutes... glitch?

Interesting, I just ran an endurance race. The race was set to 10 minutes. The "Race Finish Delay" was set to -- and yet it started counting down from 2 and half minutes... glitch?
Some people reported that the Race Finish Delay on endurance races is the slowest lap time of the race

Latest Posts

Back