• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, here's my info...

GTP-STALLIONO
PSN ID-STaLLiOnO_-
Car/ Wheel Color(Optional) Car Color Blue
Racing Number(Optional) - 6

Welcome @STALLIONO,

I'll be sending you a FR shortly, please make sure you accept the FR before you start GT6 or you may not be able to see or enter the room. Also make sure you have changed the oil, and bought the necessary tires(Racing Hard and Soft, also buy Rain and Intermediate tires as a few races this season have the possibility of weather). The only setting your allowed to change on the car is brake balance. Furthermore, be sure you have read and understand the rules/regulations in the first post.

Hope to see you tonight! :)

cmbeal317

Is there a race tonight cmbeal? I thought we were taking this week off for the holiday.
Honestly, I didn't even think of taking the week off since it was a holiday weekend when I wrote the schedule for 2014. Unless an overwhelming majority of drivers aren't going to make it, I don't see why we can't continue on with racing tonight.

@brandofo - have you decided if we're going to have the chance of rain tonight at Suzuka?

Welcome @STALLIONO,

I'll be sending you a FR shortly, please make sure you accept the FR before you start GT6 or you may not be able to see or enter the room. Also make sure you have changed the oil, and bought the necessary tires(Racing Hard and Soft, also buy Rain and Intermediate tires as a few races this season have the possibility of weather). The only setting your allowed to change on the car is brake balance. Furthermore, be sure you have read and understand the rules/regulations in the first post.

cmbeal317

Honestly, I didn't even think of taking the week off since it was a holiday weekend when I wrote the schedule for 2014. Unless an overwhelming majority of drivers aren't going to make it, I don't see why we can't continue on with racing tonight.

@brandofo - have you decided if we're going to have the chance of rain tonight at Suzuka?

I need the, Toyota Supra GT500 Base Model? I still haven't purchased the car yet. I've been busy. I'll be on around 9est. I'll do some testing with the Car. Hopefully, since it is a Holiday Weekemd. I might go out. So i'm 60 to 70% for tonight

Welcome @STALLIONO,

cmbeal317

I assumed that we weren't racing so I made other plans. Let me see if I can cancel them and race instead.

I need the, Toyota Supra GT500 Base Model? I still haven't purchased the car yet. I've been busy. I'll be on around 9est. I'll do some testing with the Car.

Yes that is the car we'll be racing tonight and for the rest of the season.

We also have some special events coming up with LMP/GT, GT3/?(Still trying to determine another class for 2 Hours of Nurburgring), and even Trans-Am cars later this year. If you click on the "2014 Racing Calender" link near the top of the first post you'll see when all those races are coming up. :)

I assumed that we weren't racing so I made other plans. Let me see if I can cancel them and race instead.

No worries if you can't make it. I better go look at the calender and see what other holiday weekends I have us listed as racing and make changes.

No rain. I was thinking about time change but now I see that is not an option on this track.

Thanks for letting me know, and I hate that we don't have the option to have time/weather change on all the tracks.

Yes that is the car we'll be racing tonight and for the rest of the season.

We also have some special events coming up with LMP/GT, GT3/?(Still trying to determine another class for 2 Hours of Nurburgring), and even Trans-Am cars later this year. If you click on the "2014 Racing Calender" link near the top of the first post you'll see when all those races are coming up. :)
Cool thanks.. I'm doing it now

I'll be there tonight. This is a tough endurance track and small mistakes can send you off track.

The laps are long enough to where we don't need to run 2 full laps of caution.

How will the cautions work tonight if we don't have two full caution laps? Will there be a section of the track that we will restart at?

We could do:

Caution starts when the leader crosses the start/finish at the 40 & 80 minute mark. Make one caution lap pitting if you like. Restart the race at the sharp left turn after the tunnel.

Lets do that! I too agree that two full laps would be a little too much.

Back