• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well...I "fixed my 27"...or rather i cobbled together a way to use it...but I was too late to race...so I switched the monitor over to TV AND WAS TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY. On NBC SP I had noted a program called F1 Documentary a couple of days ago so I set up to have it recorded.

It was quite possibly the best piece of F 1 lore and history I have ever seen... And my love of F 1 started when I was a Freshman in college in 1966 at the Glen. I watched Jim Clark win in his Lotus BRM H-16.

Please all of you find the next broadcast...trust me it is astounding. The underlying theme is F1 safety and the effect of the drivers and of all people Bernie Ecclestone had in stopping the horrifying death rate in F1.

WATCH IT....

It was made in 2013 and the title really is "1" and is available on disc.

Season 17 Race 2

First Caution

1. Nic
2. Adventuruss
3. Kendawg
4. Brando
5. tcrash

Second caution

1. Adventuruss
2. Kendawg
3. Brando
4. Grim
5. Vail

Race Finish

1. Adventuruss
2. Kendawg
3. Brando
4. PA98MA99
5. GrimGrnninGhost
6. AJK Vail
7. tcrash
8. Soundtiger
9. Racing Champ
10. GTP Spiff
11. Nic
12. malachijohn98
13. cmbeal

Results

1. (26) - Adventuruss (pole)
2. (22) - Kendawg
3. (19) - Brando
4. (14) - GrimGrnnGhost
5. (13) - AJK Vail
6. (13) - PA98MA99
7. (12) - tcrash
8. (12) - Nic
9. (10) - Soundtiger
10. (9) - RacingChamp
11. (8) - GTP Spiff
12. (5) - malachijohn
13. (1) - cmbeal (DNS)

Last edited:
What is the plan for this week? Are we re-running Suzuka or the next track in the list. Thanks

Seeing as no one caught my message, we're gonna carry on with the season. No need to make everyone re-run the race now that it's already been done. I'll get the points updated soon. :)

Hey if you guys don't mind me joining mid-season, I'd like to start running these in addition to spec :)

- fizzer/fizzer82
- GT CHROME 006 / Matte Yellow

Welcome @fizzer,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but your more than welcome to join mid season! I saw that you sent me a FR and I've since accepted it. Make sure you've got Racing Hard, Soft, Intermediate and Rain tires(Tonight's race is set to have the possibility of rain!), and an oil change for tonight. See you at the Nurburgring GP/F!

Thanks,
cmbeal317

Just want to remind everyone that we'll be racing at Nurburgring GP/F tonight, and as per the settings I chose for weather we might see some rain tonight! Also, I'll be making a rather large announcement either later today or tomorrow about a very big event that S.N.A.I.L. has been invited to. More on that later.

So is it cool if I just hop in later tonight to race? I need to get back into the habit since I've been out for a while and I think an endurance race will help me get back into the groove. :D

Just want to remind everyone that we'll be racing at Nurburgring GP/F tonight, and as per the settings I chose for weather we might see some rain tonight! Also, I'll be making a rather large announcement either later today or tomorrow about a very big event that S.N.A.I.L. has been invited to. More on that later.

C'mon you can't leave us hanging like that :D

I'll be on the grid for tonight.

Welcome @fizzer,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but your more than welcome to join mid season! I saw that you sent me a FR and I've since accepted it. Make sure you've got Racing Hard, Soft, Intermediate and Rain tires(Tonight's race is set to have the possibility of rain!), and an oil change for tonight. See you at the Nurburgring GP/F!

Thanks,
cmbeal317

Sweet, I was getting a little worried with not getting a response like I was silly for even asking ;) No worries though, looking forward to tonight!

Fingers crossed for rain, had a blast earlier today running a mini Enduro in a random lobby. Monza 80s + rain in the Senna F3 car is fun combo.

Edit: forgot to ask, if it rains does the min. 10 laps per compound rule go away Iike F1 rules?

Last edited:
Sweet, I was getting a little worried with not getting a response like I was silly for even asking ;) No worries though, looking forward to tonight!

Fingers crossed for rain, had a blast earlier today running a mini Enduro in a random lobby. Monza 80s + rain in the Senna F3 car is fun combo.

Edit: forgot to ask, if it rains does the min. 10 laps per compound rule go away Iike F1 rules?

I've been a little busy, and then the Senna content came too. I really should have been more on top of the thread.

As for tires, if we do get rain all rules are off! :)

AND also, The race tonight starts at 10:00 est. NOT 10:45

Yes, that was a huge disaster last week, though I'm not blaming anyone as it was simply a number of problems all happening at the same time. Hopefully we don't have any connection problems either.

Latest Posts

Back