• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just want to give everyone a heads up for tomorrow night's race, we'll be doing 86 laps of Tsukuba Circuit with cautions starting on laps 28 & 56. Once again I'd like to with the best of luck to all the finalists for the Turtle Beach Headset contest! See you all tomorrow night!

cmbeal317

Edit: I forgot to mention that this season we will be moving the Tire ware/fuel consumption from Normal to Fast to further increase the tire/fuel strategy and hopefully make the races even more competitive!

I know who won the headset already but I will leave it to Kendawg to make that announcement.

Season 13​

Race 1 Tsukuba
86 laps
caution - 28 & 56

Race 2 Circutio de Madrid / Rev
70 laps
Caution - 22 & 45

Race 3 Deep Forest
75 laps
Caution - 24 & 48

Race 4 SSR5 / Rev
70 laps
Caution - 22 & 45

Race 5 Cape Ring South
76 laps
Caution - 24 & 49

Season 13​

Race 1 Tsukuba
86 laps
caution - 28 & 56

Race 2 Circutio de Madrid / Rev
70 laps
Caution - 22 & 45

Race 3 Deep Forest
75 laps
Caution - 24 & 48

Race 4 SSR5 / Rev
70 laps
Caution - 22 & 45

Race 5 Cape Ring South
76 laps
Caution - 24 & 49

Thank you for getting the laps and cautions figured out! I'll go update the first post right away!

cmbeal317

Not even going to say what number he won with? It was a .904 that won the pole by Ryan Newman. Congrats Joe. Enjoy the new toy.

Holy poopypants! I actually won something?

Thanks guys! This will replace my crappy Sony "in the ear" dealio. Awesome. I will put it to good use.

Holy poopypants! I actually won something?

Thanks guys! This will replace my crappy Sony "in the ear" dealio. Awesome. I will put it to good use.

Once again congrats Joe! Glad to see it's going to a good home!

cmbeal317

I will be home right before the race starts but I have not had time to break in the engine. Hopefully I can keep up tonight.

I'm breaking in the car right now, I was in doubt because that thing is very slow and I was thinking that it won't make it in time.

I always break in my cars at the GV 300 race, and that car is on lap 54 in 2 hours and 22 minutes of racing :eek:

We'll family calls. My sister has asked me to do her a huge favor and I am not going to be home in time for the start of the race, maybe:nervous:.

My sister means a lot to me and there's no way I'd so no. Especially when she hardly ever asks and she knows I race on Saturday night.

Sucks that I'm going to miss the first race of the season and Tsukuba but......

Have a great race tonight, everyone!:)

We'll family calls. My sister has asked me to do her a huge favor and I am not going to be home in time for the start of the race, maybe:nervous:.

My sister means a lot to me and there's no way I'd so no. Especially when she hardly ever asks and she knows I race on Saturday night.

Sucks that I'm going to miss the first race of the season and Tsukuba but......

Have a great race tonight, everyone!:)

No problem at all! Family is way more important than racing! We'll see you next week!

cmbeal317

Thanks man, I'll try to bring a win with it coming back in one piece

Edit: your not racing tonight crash?

Sent! No racing tonight for me. Family duties.

Crap! did I send it to the right PSN name? GTPdangerzone641?

Edit: Looks like you got it. Enjoy!

Last edited:
People need to wire there connections. Everything was fine until we got bunched up and AJHG decided to join the room. You can remove me. I wont be returning.

Sent! No racing tonight for me. Family duties. Crap! did I send it to the right PSN name? GTPdangerzone641? Edit: Looks like you got it. Enjoy!
Yeah I got it, my sister came home from college for a surprise visit so I had to bail on the night, I'll send you the car back as soon as I can

Season 13 Race 1

1st Caution Lap 28
1. Jbowler......................5
2. rossi..........................4
3. Kendawg....................3
4. Adventuruss................2
5. brando........................1

2nd Caution Lap 56
1. Adventuruss.................5
2. Ice Warden..................4
3. fastfox........................3
4. AJHG...........................2
5. rossi............................1

Finish
1. Adventuruss..................16
2. brando..........................15
3. Kendawg.......................14
4. Jbowler.........................13
5. AJHG............................12
6. rossi.............................11
7. RacingChamp..................10
8. cmbeal...........................9
9. Ice Warden.....................8
10. Vail..............................7
11. fastfox.........................6

Results
1. Adventuruss....................24 (1 point pole)
2. Jbowler...........................18
3. Kendawg.........................17
4. Brando............................16
5. rossi...............................16
6. AJHG...............................14
7. Ice Warden......................12
8. RacingChamp....................10
9. cmbeal.............................9
10. fastfox............................9
11. Vail................................7

I just got done skimming the replay and I have some issues with tonight's race.

Adventruss didn't run a full lap under green on the hard compound. He came out of the pits on lap 14 on the hard tires, crossed the start/finish line for lap 15 and pitted before he crossed the line to start lap 16 and put the softs back on.

Brandofo, Rossitronic, and AJHG1000 didn't even use the hard compound at all. I went through each of their pit stops twice and none of the three ever put the hard tires on the car.

I was all set to race last night, layed down for a quick nap and didn't wake up until now. Can someone upload the replay to the SPEC folder?

Back