• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a problem, I'll take care of it unless someone else wants too!

I've got no objection if you want to host. Only thing I'll ask is that you do a speed check just to make sure you internet connection will be able to take all of us.
http://www.speedtest.net/

Thanks,
cmbeal317

Here you go. this was done from my laptop. I will do one from the ps3 tonight before i sign on.

If fox gets what he pays for you really don't want to see his speeds. ;)

HAHA! You dont want to see my wired connection..

Here you go. this was done from my laptop. I will do one from the ps3 tonight before i sign on.

HAHA! You dont want to see my wired connection..
google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-com-wp-content-uploads-2012-04-mother-of-god-gif-09848b33-original.gif

Go right ahead sir! Just post here to let us know the rooms open!

google-image-result-for-http-cupofzup-com-wp-content-uploads-2012-04-mother-of-god-gif-09848b33-original.gif

Go right ahead sir! Just post here to let us know the rooms open!

Haha.. too bad I cant share what was on the ps3... you would need a holy **** mother of god meme... But here what i ran wired from the ps3 browser.

Mind you this was to okinawa,japan
Ping: 43 ms
Down: 147.45 mb/s
Up: 54.39 mb/s

I'll be opening the room around 9ish. I'm not even home yet... o.0 had some last minute things to finish up at work.

kendawg

Hey, if you'd like I can put a spreadsheet together that you can enter the results in and will update the season totals.

Let me know if it's something you guys are interested in.

Kcheeb

Hey, if you'd like I can put a spreadsheet together that you can enter the results in and will update the season totals.

Let me know if it's something you guys are interested in.

Kcheeb

Actually I've been working on something similar, I did make 2 spreadsheets previously to cover single races(1 for our former 2 race format, and 1 for the current format), I had planned to continue working on it to be able to record a whole season on one sheet, but after Kendawg took over, I never got to finish it. I opened it up again earlier today and started working on it once more. It's based loosely around how the S.N.A.I.L. spreadsheet, but with changes to optimize it for S.P.E.C. If you and Kendawg would like to PM me your emails I'll give you both access to the spreadsheet.

cmbeal317

Sorry for the Delay guys, here's the results from last week.

Season 13 Race 2

1st Caution Lap 28
1. GTPDangerzone
2. Adventuruss
3. brandofo
4. AJK-VAIL
5. tcrash15

2nd Caution Lap 56
1. Adventuruss
2. GTPDangerzone
3. brandofo
4. tcrash15
5. JLBowler

Finish
1. Adventuruss
2. GTPDangerzone
3. brandofo
4. JLBowler
5. AJK-VAIL
6. fastfox400
7. RacingChamp30
8. cmbeal317
9. chatva
10. tcrash15
11. rossitronic​

Last edited:
Hey guys, Rally wants me to record tonight's race so I will be hoping in with you guys. So if its possible, leave a space open for me to record. :)

Hey guys, Rally wants me to record tonight's race so I will be hoping in with you guys. So if its possible, leave a space open for me to record. :)

I have no problem with you recording the race:)👍

But if there are lag issues, you'll have to stop.

Hopefully no issues occur.:)

DriftinAssassin

Shouldn't have any problem fitting you in, we usually have about 11 to 12 people. Also if you and Rally are interested, I can put previous replays in the folder for S.P.E.C. where the SNAIL replays are uploaded, or I could email the files to either you or Rally.

Hopefully we'll have another great turnout tonight at Deep Forest. See you all tonight!

cmbeal317

fzappa
I have no problem with you recording the race:)👍

But if there are lag issues, you'll have to stop.

Hopefully no issues occur.:)
I forgot about that, hopefully that won't be a problem. Driftin had streamed D5 a few weeks ago, and if I remember correctly we didn't have any problems.

I will be there tonight. Looking forward to another close race.

I know there was an issue last week with my car lagging when I was near other cars. That was the only time it has happened in either this season or last season. I am running Comcast internet in Atlanta and I always have a wired connection to the PS3.

As a precaution for tonight I have reset my modem and router and I also cleared the cache on my PS3. There should not be any problems this week. I will join the lobby around 9:30 so that everyone can see how my car is behaving on track before the race starts.

Here is a speed test that I just performed:

3014952150.png

Last edited:
I will be there tonight. Looking forward to another close race.

I know there was an issue last week with my car lagging when I was near other cars. That was the only time it has happened in either this season or last season. I am running Comcast internet in Atlanta and I always have a wired connection to the PS3.

As a precaution for tonight I have reset my modem and router and I also cleared the cache on my PS3. There should not be any problems this week. I will join the lobby around 9:30 so that everyone can see how my car is behaving on track before the race starts.

Here is a speed test that I just performed:

3014952150.png

Thanks! Before you join, please make sure that cmbeal has opened the room first. We would like someone with a A connection to open the room.👍

Thanks! Before you join, please make sure that cmbeal has opened the room first. We would like someone with a A connection to open the room.👍

I have an A connection and have already started the room for whoever wants to join.

Latest Posts

Back