• Only DLC Tracks

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Only DLC Cars

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • No DLC

Votes: 22 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got done skimming the replay and I have some issues with tonight's race.

Adventruss didn't run a full lap under green on the hard compound. He came out of the pits on lap 14 on the hard tires, crossed the start/finish line for lap 15 and pitted before he crossed the line to start lap 16 and put the softs back on.

Brandofo, Rossitronic, and AJHG1000 didn't even use the hard compound at all. I went through each of their pit stops twice and none of the three ever put the hard tires on the car.

Well you may want to check again because I ran soft/soft for stint 1, hard/soft/soft for stint 2, and soft/soft for stint 3. I can't speak for anyone else because I am at work and can't watch the replay.

I put on hards on lap 28 and ran several laps on them before switching to softs. Check your replay again and let me know if you see this and if not I will send you my replay that I saved.

Last edited:
Well you may want to check again because I ran soft/soft for stint 1, hard/soft/soft for stint 2, and soft/soft for stint 3. I can't speak for anyone else because I am at work and can't watch the replay.

I put on hards on lap 28 and ran several laps on them before switching to softs. Check your replay again and let me know if you see this and if not I will send you my replay that I saved.

I skimmed through them last night too after I did the points. I saw the same thing. I was going to ask brando, rossi, AJHG, and Jbowler what laps they ran their hards on. For the replay never shows hard tires.

Don't know why it does that, but I know that I have started out on hards before but it shows me on softs. Some sort of glitch. Just asking if guys did run hards.

If you did run the hards on those laps brando it is O.K. just making sure..:)

Well apparently I need to figure out the whole fuel thing. I have never had to refuel in this series before (not that I remember because I don't run every week) so I went to lap 82 or something and ran out of gas. I pit in and just let the computer put the amount of gas in that it recommends, which usually is what it expects will get you to the end. Then a lap and a half later I run out again. Argh. Then it goes red again before the race ends.

Clearly I need to wrap my head around this endurance race thingy. Assuming that the fuel will last has killed me pretty badly lately. Was battling Bowler (with ken and Brando in front of him) the entire final stint. Got 2nd on the 2nd stint and just plain crashed into last place on the 1st lap.

Might have to bribe one of the other teams pit crew to let me see their laptop since I don't usually have time to practice :)

Last edited:
When you refuel and the game reccomends you a certain amount of fuel, it reccomends what you should refuel if the tire wear and fuel consuption is set on normal.

As for the compounds... I haven't checked the replay, but I qualified first on hards and then changed to soft tires, shouldn't you change to hard tires for the race? because I did the same on practice before the track was reset and the tires changed to hard tires for qualifying... :odd:

BTW I ran the first 6-7 laps on the hard compound (I was even doing low 1:04's)

It's odd that it would that he had the wrong tires after 2 pit stops? He ran softs, pit, ran softs again, pit, then start the second stint with hards. Would the glitch happen mid race?

Werd. Probably not a bad idea to free up your Saturday nights on the town with friends. If I were single my Saturdays would be spent out somewhere :) I kinda remember those days....

That would be a option but when you have custody of a 4 month old you cant go out, so I race. ill be back next week but ask ken/cm if it is ok of I host. My connection seems to be more stable that way.

After a closer inspection of the replay, this game sucks when it comes to trying to run a series and enforce any kind of rules. Based on the wear of the tires AJHG1000 was on the hard compound for the start of the race. It's harder to tell with Brandofo and Rossitronic based on the wear because it was only a couple of laps but based on the wear seen, they too were on the hard compound at the start of the second stint. The strange part is that the game shows Kendawg and myself on the hard tires but shows brandofo and rossi on softs when we were all on hard at the same time.

After two laps, it is almost impossible to tell based on wear if they are on hard or soft tires. I would suggest making the minimum requirement for the hard compound 5 laps. This would add a little more strategy and also allow the rule to be policed based on wear instead of taking the games word for it.

After a closer inspection of the replay, this game sucks when it comes to trying to run a series and enforce any kind of rules. Based on the wear of the tires AJHG1000 was on the hard compound for the start of the race. It's harder to tell with Brandofo and Rossitronic based on the wear because it was only a couple of laps but based on the wear seen, they too were on the hard compound at the start of the second stint. The strange part is that the game shows Kendawg and myself on the hard tires but shows brandofo and rossi on softs when we were all on hard at the same time.

After two laps, it is almost impossible to tell based on wear if they are on hard or soft tires. I would suggest making the minimum requirement for the hard compound 5 laps. This would add a little more strategy and also allow the rule to be policed based on wear instead of taking the games word for it.

When I saw you and rossi pit about 2 or 3 laps after the first caution I knew that yaw were on hards. But your right. Don't know why the game does that. I also know that we all have raced together quiet a lot. And we know the rules and none of us are really trying to cheat.

That is why I mentioned that we should run a stint on hards. Weather it is the start of the race, after first caution or after second caution. The whole stint is ran on either hards or softs.

That would be a option but when you have custody of a 4 month old you cant go out, so I race. ill be back next week but ask ken/cm if it is ok of I host. My connection seems to be more stable that way.

In the past AJ has always had glitch problems or some sort of connection issue. Not sure if changing the host would change that or not. But your welcome to try.

When I saw you and rossi pit about 2 or 3 laps after the first caution I knew that yaw were on hards. But your right. Don't know why the game does that. I also know that we all have raced together quiet a lot. And we know the rules and none of us are really trying to cheat.

That is why I mentioned that we should run a stint on hards. Weather it is the start of the race, after first caution or after second caution. The whole stint is ran on either hards or softs.

Why not have everyone start on hards? That would eliminate the possibility of someone forgetting or being uncertain. Then leave pits close until a predetermined lap such as lap 5 or so.

In the past AJ has always had glitch problems or some sort of connection issue. Not sure if changing the host would change that or not. But your welcome to try.

I appreciate. I think the issues were caused by him and I trying to occupy the same space.

The required number of laps on RH may need to be modified depending on track length. especially with the shorter tracks we are running this season.

Perks of being on the west coast right now: I can race with you guys (so far it's only been one or two races, but let me cook!) and still make it out in time to be wild, single, and free. Oh, but then I have to work on Sunday mornings. :grumpy:

I use racing hards for qualifying, racing hard tires on the first part of the race then i switch over to racing softs for the rest of the race.

So, next saturday will be my birthday, I still don't know what I'm going to do that day, I can count the number of times I've used the Madrid circuit with my fingers in one hand, and still I would grab a pen and write comfortably.

We'll see what happens.. :)

6D760A93-E387-4919-A85A-1AD2F69C7E6C-4535-0000039EAB155DEA_zpsfc030b3e.jpg

NEVER let it go just putting in the suggested amount of fuel. ALWAYS add a couple of liters.

Important Announcement Concerning Tire Regulations

Over the past few days I've been thinking on how to make the tire compound situation better, and this is what I've come up with. Everyone must run at least 10 laps on Racing Hard tires, this does not include any laps done under caution. So if the caution period started on lap 14, then you laps 14 and 15 would not count toward your required use of the Hard tires. Furthermore, I'll be enforcing a penalty of 5 points for anyone who does not complete the required laps. I'll be enforcing this starting with this weeks race, so for last weeks race I'll not be awarding any penalties. Hopefully this will eliminate any future problems.

Not going to be here for the race Saturday. So someone else will have to do the points. Will be back next Saturday.

Not a problem, I'll take care of it unless someone else wants too!

I've got no objection if you want to host. Only thing I'll ask is that you do a speed check just to make sure you internet connection will be able to take all of us.
http://www.speedtest.net/

Thanks,
cmbeal317

cmbeal317
Not a problem, I'll take care of it unless someone else wants too!

I've got no objection if you want to host. Only thing I'll ask is that you do a speed check just to make sure you internet connection will be able to take all of us.
http://www.speedtest.net/

Thanks,
cmbeal317

If fox gets what he pays for you really don't want to see his speeds. ;)

Anyone think they can send me the car for tonight? I'm at a soccer tournament all day and I might not have enough time to break it in when I get home.

I'm going to be practicing for the endurance race when I get home tonight around 7:00pm (Eastern) if anyone would like to join.

Back