◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,627 comments
Reminder messages will be set shortly.

Now that you're not deployed and your internet is up, will you be racing Sundays?
Yeah I will be finally :), this Sunday for starters, then I go on vacation next Friday and come back by the 17th but I should be racing every available Sunday while I am home.

Yeah I will be finally :), this Sunday for starters, then I go on vacation next Friday and come back by the 17th but I should be racing every available Sunday while I am home.
There may be a problem, you are on the inactive list. You'll need to PM @JLBowler and rerun the time trial.

So no emails in my inbox about racing tonight? First time in a long time.

As usual, if nmcp1 can't make it, I can host. Although I am not listed as a backup I have volunteered with a 90/30 connection.

Reminder to all part time drivers in Division 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7. It is your responsibility to have a friend request in place for the next division up just in case your room fills up.

Part time priority list can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ools-spots-open.235094/page-1483#post-9199361 Drivers under the part time portion of their division are listed in order of priority. This list may not be completely accurate at the current moment. If you have not raced at all this month, you are part time.

A list of division hosts can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ools-spots-open.235094/page-1483#post-9199361

Remember, if you're not on the friends list of the host, you can't get into the room. Get it taken care of early because the hosts will not be shutting down the room to accept your friend request at the last minute.

Stealing @Schmiggz idea...

I log onto GT6 between 845 and 9:00 pm EST from that moment NO FR'S WILL BE ACCEPTED. I would have to log out to accept yours. Likewise, you have to have accepted mine before I log into GT6 for it to 'count.' We start qualifying shortly after the 9:30 pm green light from @JLBowler

This is for:

@Josh Moss - sent this am
@unitedstomper - sent about February 1st

As a backup, if the PSN gets wonky again, it would be wise to add several of the backup hosts (@ExoSphere64 @TEX36 @USERID_77a23 @Azure Flare just in case)

Last edited:
Skills
Again.....
Gear down big shifter. I'm working on it. I had to go in to work today.
Again? First time I've mentioned it. I deleted a bunch of old conversations and didn't know ifthat dropped me from the list.

Gear yerself down...as you might say...and did.

Think I'm going to pass on racing tonight. Daytona 500 is supposed to resume at 8:30.
Just do what I do and switch back and forth between races I think they were only about 30 something in anyway when they got delayed right

Back