◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Ocd cars used to have miles on them when the game launched. A handful of patches later they made all ocd cars 0 miles, however, they never fixed the miles in game, just on paper. Kinda like the GT5 version of odometer fraud.

Ocd cars used to have miles on them when the game launched. A handful of patches later they made all ocd cars 0 miles, however, they never fixed the miles in game, just on paper. Kinda like the GT5 version of odometer fraud.

So, does that mean online dealership cars have permanent power loss already, too?

Which is interesting if true, because it means we can how more power with a car from a card that is broken in than we have from an online dealership purchase.

Hey all,

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join your practice races last. Was a fun time with a great group. I might look at running some of your events in the future once I've run my 'qualifier'.

Enjoy your racing and I look forward to seeing you on track again soon. :)

Hey all,

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join your practice races last. Was a fun time with a great group. I might look at running some of your events in the future once I've run my 'qualifier'.

Hey RIP_Welsh_Don,

Are you wanting to join us for the Sunday evening festivities? You're more than welcome to. If not I could add you to the Associate S.N.A.I.L. section of the Driver List, if you'd like.

Let me know 👍

kcheeb

Hey all,

Thanks for racing with us! If you enjoyed the practice races last night, you'll have even more fun in our official Sunday league night because all the drivers on the grid are more evenly matched. You'd be in Division 1 where our fastest members race, and I know our D1 guys are always looking for fast guys to compete with. Hope you can try it out soon! :)

When I started in SNAIL, I realized I had only been racing in hopped up engines, etc. Getting cars broken in was initially a challenge. Once I realized most cars were Premiums, and followed a fairly predictable pattern (few FF, mostly 425 PP to 550 on the upper norm, and not crazy expensive), I started buying them and having TeamBobblehead run em to 160-200 miles while I did my Honey-Do's and carpooling.

Including the correct paint and wheels where permitted, I have reached 96 Premium and about 18 Standards that are SNAIL ready in Lime Green Metallic and Chrome rims.

Had to answer daughter's query: "Why do you have so many green cars, Dad?"

Last edited:
I've got the Clio in white, silver, and red (OCD). If anyone would like to trade a black one, it would be greatly appreciated, as I could keep my color combo.

Thanks.

I sent my Black one to the Division1 account. I'm sure at some point someone will get on and send it to you.

i would like to join s.n.a.i.l i am a dedicated racer ready for clean driving how can i join

Hey GtPrecision,

I replied to your first request to join S.N.A.I.L. here.

You've already been added to the Drivers List and I'm waiting on getting the results of your time trial for division placement, details of which can be found here.

Cheers,

kcheeb

I've got the Clio in white, silver, and red (OCD). If anyone would like to trade a black one, it would be greatly appreciated, as I could keep my color combo.

Thanks.

Oh, ok. Nevermind then greestlightnin.

greest, if you want a black one why don't you buy the one in the OCD? Or are you saying the one currently in your OCD is red (or a different color)?

greest, if you want a black one why don't you buy the one in the OCD? Or are you saying the one currently in your OCD is red (or a different color)?

The one I got from the OCD is red.

Okay, at first it seemed like everyone was getting the black #33 so I thought it was just universal. Good to know we'll automatically have a variety of colors on our Sunday grids. 👍

greest, I'll send you a the black #33 on Friday night. I have to send AJK-Vail the blue #22 tonight and we can only send one per day. :grumpy:

dabneyd and tez,
Let me know if you want to trade the red ones in your OCD for anything on my list. I collect all cars that are #5. :D

Last edited:
Hey zero, unless you've already sent something from the Division 1 account, there should be a black Clio there ready to send.

EDIT: also, I'm sorry to say there will be NO MAGIC LAP racing on Friday. I promised a friend I would go to her party and she decided to make it Friday night.

Ah well, next week will be something interesting, I think.

Hey zero, unless you've already sent something from the Division 1 account, there should be a black Clio there ready to send.

Awesome, that works out nicely!

greest, I just sent you the black #33 that dylan sent to the D1 account.

dabneyd, please send your red #5 to Bronco instead of me.

Vail, I'll send you your blue #22 later tonight after the gift limit refreshes.

Back