◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Hey TEX36,

Here's a link to the first page, second post of the S.N.A.I.L. thread :)

And here's a link to zer05ives results post. It's linked from the July 29th combo.

We also have a little more detailed information in this google doc spreadsheet.

kcheeb
I expected "results" to be related to the points earned, etc. for 7/29.
Guess I'll pick up the terms and meanings as we go along.
Thanks for taking time to answer my question.
Tex

kcheeb
I expected "results" to be related to the points earned, etc. for 7/29.
Guess I'll pick up the terms and meanings as we go along.
Thanks for taking time to answer my question.
Tex

There will be a tab added to the spreadsheet for each of the divisions for last Sunday night. Which will include your points and eventually qualifying position, best time and gap from leader.

It hasn't been done yet, apologies. I'll try to get it done over lunch (Mountain time).

EDIT: The results spreadsheet has had tabs for each divisions results added to it. Lap time data etc. will be updated later today, provided the replays are available.

Last edited:
I have a doubt about the spreadsheet. What does the colum name "Change" mean? I can´t find any logic in it.

Thanks in advance.

moi_2212
I have a doubt about the spreadsheet. What does the colum name "Change" mean? I can´t find any logic in it.

Thanks in advance.

Difference from start to finish position. I think a + change means you fall back and a - means you move towards a higher position, like from 3rd to 2nd is a -1.

Thanks in advance.

Hey moi,

Once all the Qualifying results are put in, the Change column means how many places you gained or lost in the race. Without the Qualifying results in the spreadsheet, done by reviewing the replay and entering it in, that column does not make sense.

If you look at some of the other tabs you'll see what it looks like when the data is all there.

👍 thanks for taking a look!

I have a question about the fact that we're not accepting anyone past the fifth division:

Once I start school, I won't be able to race until I get out again next summer. Will I still have a spot here when I come back? I'll get some small vacations during the year but not enough to race a full month, so I'll probably only be able to do some of the fun events and possibly some Wednesday practice races.

I'll let you guys know when I'll no longer be able to come, but August is probably the last full month I'll be able to run. Just wanted to make sure I'd still be able to race next summer.

I have a question about the fact that we're not accepting anyone past the fifth division:

Once I start school, I won't be able to race until I get out again next summer. Will I still have a spot here when I come back? I'll get some small vacations during the year but not enough to race a full month, so I'll probably only be able to do some of the fun events and possibly some Wednesday practice races.

I'll let you guys know when I'll no longer be able to come, but August is probably the last full month I'll be able to run. Just wanted to make sure I'd still be able to race next summer.

I always appreciate when people look at things long-term, so thanks! That being said, members who keep in contact with us and keep us informed about their status will always have a place in this league. We'll simply move you to the 'Associate SNAILs' section of the Driver List until you're ready to race again. :)

I would like to join, do I just have to have the cars of the line up?

Hey AJHG1000,

Glad you're joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍 The information and links below below should give you all the information you need. If you have any questions, someone is always here to answer!

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L.
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial.
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread. To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Practice room now open for your racing enjoyment!:)

1472-6399-8408-2432-1291

There will be only 1 open room tonight!

Thank You!

Last edited:
I'll try to time it so I enter after the race is done....I exited to clear the cache again, but I'm not sure how that will improve things since I did that just before entering in the first place :/

fzappa
Great practice tonight!

Thanks to everyone!

Hillracing fantastice! However you had four wheels over the White line exiting the last turn on Lap1, Lap 2 and I lost count! LOL good racing with you!

Hope to race you some more.

Hillracing fantastice! However you had four wheels over the White line exiting the last turn on Lap1, Lap 2 and I lost count! LOL good racing with you!

Hope to race you some more.

Didn't realize that was against the rules. Is it? This will be my first week racing in this league so I'm still learning what's allowed and what's not. If it's not allowed I will change my line and say thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have no intention of breaking the rules. It was great racing with you guys tonight. Looking forward to Sunday.

Didn't realize that was against the rules. Is it? This will be my first week racing in this league so I'm still learning what's allowed and what's not. If it's not allowed I will change my line and say thanks for bringing it to my attention. I have no intention of breaking the rules. It was great racing with you guys tonight. Looking forward to Sunday.

Yeah, we're trying to stick within a rough 'track boundary' and there's a blue and white (I think) kerb on the outside when you rejoin the oval section so we try to stay within that and the inside line :)

There are some pretty interesting cars in the new OCD. Whoever wins this Sunday, you'll be my friend forever if you pick the Furai :) Actually, the Super GT cars and the Astra look nice too.

DrKronin
There are some pretty interesting cars in the new OCD. Whoever wins this Sunday, you'll be my friend forever if you pick the Furai :) Actually, the Super GT cars and the Astra look nice too.

Sounds cool, DrK! What else is there?

Back