◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
jobyone
Kcheeb and Handlebar,

Sorry for the late notice But it ends up I am ony call tonight so I better Pass:( Will be there next week.
Joel

No worrjes jobyone, life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Thanks for letting us know.

Still looking at 12 in D5 if all show... most RSVP'd to my inquiry/check status, so I'm hoping for a great time!

Fastest ping wins! (So long as they don't have known connection issues with other players)

I honestly think the ping is significantly more important than throughput.

D1 drivers, please go to speedtest.net and post your results. It could save heartache for you or a fellow driver tonight. 👍

As much as I'd like to, I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I haven't had a chance to break in the new cars or even practice yet, and I considering last week, I don't feel I have enough preparation to drive both safely and competitively.

I'll definitely race next week, so hopefully Suzuka sticks around. 👍

AJHG1000
Is division 5 open?, I will do the Time trial and PM kcheeb this week

Hey ajhg are you planning on racing tonight?

If so we need a time trial from you before you can race. We want you in the division that will give you the best racing.

As much as I'd like to, I'm not going to be able to race tonight. I haven't had a chance to break in the new cars or even practice yet, and I considering last week, I don't feel I have enough preparation to drive both safely and competitively.

I'll definitely race next week, so hopefully Suzuka sticks around. 👍

I was looking forward to the challenge of keeping up with u

2103429925.png

Also, looking for good looking Yellow and Black Suits and Helmets, can anyone help?

This is done from my computer, with the ethernet hooked up to my router I get only 10mb of download speed.
2103440364.png

Last edited:
Hey guys. There's actually a pretty good chance i'll be able to race tonight. What lobby would I be in? Do I need to send an fr to the div 4 and 5 accounts?

No need.

You won't be in any division until/unless you get your qualifying lap time in. You may be out of time.

Then you'll know what division you'll be in and what account(s) you actually need to be friends with.

No need.

You won't be in any division until/unless you get your qualifying lap time in. You may be out of time.

Then you'll know what division you'll be in and what account(s) you actually need to be friends with.

Thanks gang.

racefan got the time trial done 👍 and will be racing tonight!

ajhg, you able to do that???

I Want to join :D

Hey KuulKrinne,

I'm not sure there's time to get you in tonight's races. We need you to run a time trial and then get you placed in the division.

I'll post the welcome message with instructions after the races.

So sorry to have to do this :(

kcheeb

Thanks gang.

racefan got the time trial done 👍 and will be racing tonight!

ajhg, you able to do that???

Yeah I will, I will send you the time trial time right now

Here's a test I did with a server in Maine, I hope this help you

another test, now in kansas :)

Last edited:
Hey KuulKrinne,

I'm not sure there's time to get you in tonight's races. We need you to run a time trial and then get you placed in the division.

I'll post the welcome message with instructions after the races.

So sorry to have to do this :(

kcheeb

Ah its a shame.. but it doesnt matter :)

uh i dont think im going to be able to connect to d3...disconnected there...

if i cant...any possibility i can get an invite to d4 or d5? see if its any better kinda thing ?

Last edited:
Back