◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Handlebar-
Thanks for the Invitation to D5. Will be there tomorrow night - I do have a microphone, though I prefer not to listen to the chatter during races. So, I turn down the volume on Chat during the race. If you want me to leave it on, just say so. Cars are ready.
As for volunteering to help: I would prefer to be in and around the League a lot longer before getting involved in a responsibility.
Thanks again for the Invitation,
Tex

Zero, we should flip flop the primary host. Joe would be a better candidate for primary then me. With the influx of new racers, I've found that quite a few people have compatibility issues when I'm hosting.
Tex, while the only official policy on mics is to turn them off before the start of a race with a full grid, I strongly suggest keeping your mic on and turned up enough to at least hear. Myself and others use mics to help communicate there position when racing in another drivers blind spots. This helps greatly in reducing incidents of contact when approaching corners.
ANDF, I'll just echo what the other two said. Breaking in the cars isn't a requirement, but a must if you want to be podium competitive, especially now with our new system. the best part of it, you don't have to be there to break it in. Set up a b-spec enduro, and let a couple of your bobs break them in. If your not high enough in level in your b-spec, send me a friend request and I will remote race your bobs (must set them on share) and have you up to lvl 40 and rolling in credits in no time at all.

Zero, we should flip flop the primary host. Joe would be a better candidate for primary then me. With the influx of new racers, I've found that quite a few people have compatibility issues when I'm hosting.

Okay, how does this look?

Joe, are you okay with this? Are you able to log into the D3 lounge about 15-20 minutes early?

ANDF, I'll just echo what the other two said. Breaking in the cars isn't a requirement, but a must if you want to be podium competitive, especially now with our new system. the best part of it, you don't have to be there to break it in. Set up a b-spec enduro, and let a couple of your bobs break them in. If your not high enough in level in your b-spec, send me a friend request and I will remote race your bobs (must set them on share) and have you up to lvl 40 and rolling in credits in no time at all.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Rallywagon very much for the advice and kind offer. I do have some Bobs of my own and will set them to work immediately :)

Also, while this is not an official proposition, I'll try to do some photography for d3. As things finally start to slow down around here I'll be able to start committing more time here. At least until next spring. I'm working on creating a partnership with a friend and starting a charity car show "company". We are shooting to have our first show next spring. But Im hoping that wont be to involved. Time will tell.

Oh, and yeah, looks good to me zer0.

D1 is in need of a host as well. My connection is not good enough to serve in this capacity so I will not be volunteering for the duty.

I have an idea if we don't already do this. I was thinking we could have a weekly time trial competition using the cars from the previous Sunday race on Tuesdays. I have good ideas on how it would work during the event, would anyone be interested?

D3 is the old d2 for the most part.

And I know where I finish for the most part - and I don't really mind where I finish if'n we are clean. Generally, the worse I place, the worse *I* drove.

In SNAIL, I love improving my driving skills and not bein' shoved about. This has been what I'd hoped for from an online group: collaborative, enthusiastic, competitive, fun, and fair.

Just sayin'...

Some of you have likely been wondering what's become of the complaints for the week. Well, here's the info:

Division 2:

dylansan
  • Level 2: 3 Points. Halved for on-track concession
  • Level 2: 5 Points
  • Total: 8 Points and 4 weeks probation

Division 3:

dgafaboutany1420
  • Several Incidents Recorded. 36 Points (after doubling for probation) Any further incidents will likely result in ejection. Six week probationary period continues.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

***Also, please be sure to note that, if not reported via the proper channels or in the proper manner, your complaint may not be held as valid.***

Please note that some of these penalties did result in changes in final positions for the evening.

So, a belated congratulations to zer05ive for winning Division 2! What are you doing in Division 3?

Last edited:
Apmaddock
Some of you have likely been wondering what's become of the complaints for the week. Well, here's the info:

Division 2:

dylansan
[*]Level 2: 3 Points. Halved for on-track concession
[*]Level 2: 5 Points
[*]Total: 8 Points and 4 weeks probation

Division 3:

dgafaboutany1420
[*]Several Incidents Recorded. 62 Points (after doubling for probation) Any further incidents will likely result in ejection. Six week probationary period continues.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

***Also, please be sure to note that, if not reported via the proper channels or in the proper manner, your complaint may not be held as valid.***

Please note that some of these penalties did result in changes in final positions for the evening.

So, a belated congratulations to zer05ive for winning Division 2! What are you doing in Division 3?

Odd Ive raced dga in practice many times & hes always clean. Cant believe he's about to be ejected.

so vague for a cyborg.

To continue my seamless integration into the human experiment, Im engaging in "vacation" with my "family" so I cannot be sure the name. From my research, its reminiscent of something called amoxicillin, a tasty syrup once given to kids. I am certain if one sort paints by car brand it will be one of just a few pink mitsubishi.

With this being my first leauge ive joined it took me a few races to get used to driving bumper to bumper some times and just take it easy I'm usaly fast but sence I'm on probation I'll be taking it easy 👍 I used to only do hot laps never really raced like this b4 and ive been playing for 3months but I'm geting the hang of it :sly:

Last edited:
Back