◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,648 comments
Coming from the stand point of a gamer who plays a lot more than just racing the games. The current and future titles coming to ps4 more than warrant the cost of next generation consoles. I currently own: The Division (solid third person shooter) Fallout 4 (another amazing game from Bethesda), Dark Souls 3 (stupid hard but a lot fun) Black Ops 3 (fast passed first person shooter) and a few others including Battlefield 4 and Destiny.

Cannot wait for No Man's Sky to come out in August (this will win game of the year in my eyes).

I am holding out on the wheel until the prices drop more or maybe even Black Friday deals. But I already know that it is worth it.

I preordered BF1 hoping for an excellent game considering the trailer was pretty sweet.
Also I have with the PS4 already
Battlefront
FIFA 15
Destiny
Battlefield 4

image.png

NEW SEASON
With gt6 and the PS3 nearing the end of their life spans I've noticed our ranks have thinned a bit. So I decided to try a stir up some interest again and make a little seasonal promo video. I haven't done one of these in a while so I hope you all like.

Everyone have a great season. :cheers:

Fantastic job!!! I showed this to my teenage son and told him, if some old fart from north of the boarder can do something as great as this, I am sure with determination and patience you should put out something as good. He gave you a thumbs up, and really liked the music added to the action.
Its nice to hear that some of us "old farts" (even the ones from north of the border...:lol:) can still inspire the young bucks once and a while. Tell him Paddy says if you have real passion for something just believe in yourself and go for it!!! 👍

There's a simple and excellent way to fix this. Buy a wheel! :)

It's funny getting quoted 30 000 post later.

yeah I chuckled when it brought me straight back to this thread. Yeah I'll definitely be in the market for a wheel once I have room for one. And seeing you guys link deals to the thrustmasters/logitechs makes me want to make it happen that much quicker.

I think we can all agree to get the full experience out of this game a wheel is needed. The ds3/wheel do have their pros and cons though. As someone who is usually on pretty late at night, a wheel can be bothersome to significant others/roomies. Yanking those wheels from left to right in the dead of night can be pretty loud. I know this first hand having played live for speed and iracing about 6 years ago with a g25. Right now for me, I enjoy the ds3 minus that turning crap we talked about. I can lay back in bed for 3 hours and race on Sunday while you guys are getting a full cardio workout battling that wheel. And I can race all night if I want to with my gf fast asleep next to me and not bother her.

I've been demoted to d2 which is what I was kinda hoping for. I'm simply not on pace with the fast guys of d1. And having watched most of msgt-gunnys twitch streams which led me here in the first place, I'm happy to potentially get some "air time" 👍

See you guys tonight and good luck everyone

View attachment 554497
NEW SEASON
With gt6 and the PS3 nearing the end of their life spans I've noticed our ranks have thinned a bit. So I decided to try a stir up some interest again and make a little seasonal promo video. I haven't done one of these in a while so I hope you all like.

Everyone have a great season. :cheers:

Excellent video!! I've also got something that might stir up some interest during these final PS3 chapters of SNAIL. About two years ago, @jobyone won our Allen Berg Racing Schools Challenge. Unfortunately, he moved across the country and won't have an opportunity to claim the prize. Therefore, we will be relaunching the challenge in hopes that someone can take advantage of this amazing driving experience! As far as I know, only @TRL_Importlife has attended ABRS, so hopefully this new challenge will enable another SNAIL to go balls to the wall! There are still some details to be sorted out, but look for the new challenge to start next season. :)

Having some issues trying to get CarguyNV on track in D3
Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on? I could get on the track and see all of the other drivers but others could not see me. I have changed nothing from the last few months of racing. I was offered the chance to drive in Division 3 but the same thing happened. I left SNAIL and entered some Quick Match races with no technical issues, so my internet connection was functioning.

Does anyone have any ideas about what is going on? I could get on the track and see all of the other drivers but others could not see me. I have changed nothing from the last few months of racing. I was offered the chance to drive in Division 3 but the same thing happened. I left SNAIL and entered some Quick Match races with no technical issues, so my internet connection was functioning.
When's the last time you reset your router? What is your speedtest.net results?

When's the last time you reset your router? What is your speedtest.net results?
Router reset last week. I do not know what the upload/download speed is but my PS 3 is connected to a dedicated router. My desktop and other devices are connected wirelessly and have good speed. On my phone- upload 24+ Mbps, download 7mbps.

Back