◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,550 comments
View attachment 556984

:cheers: GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS TONIGHT :cheers:
can I race? (is this in GT6?)

@Mike Lobban I will be playing the new GT and Project cars and will race against you once again. Just waiting for the PS4 to lower in price enough.

I got my PS4 when it was $399.99, and paid a little extra for the vertical stand. Also, I am very disappointed that Logitech did not add a driver for the G27 racing wheel to work on the PS4. What a shame!?!

chevy_usa1101 is setting up a Cat and Mouse event if anyone wants to join.

Notice: the event is cancelled due to no other users not able to show. Sorry for that. :(

Last edited:
chevy_usa1101 is setting up a Cat and Mouse event if anyone wants to join.

Notice: the event is cancelled due to no other users not able to show. Sorry for that. :(

Why don't you just join one of the existing daily cat and mouse rooms? There is one in the morning (American style) and one in the evening (traditional). If you are new to cat and mouse, I suggest you start with the evening room as the morning room uses specific cars and requires you to have all of the cars.

Why don't you just join one of the existing daily cat and mouse rooms? There is one in the morning (American style) and one in the evening (traditional). If you are new to cat and mouse, I suggest you start with the evening room as the morning room uses specific cars and requires you to have all of the cars.

Thank you. Also when are the Cat and Mouse events on what day of the week?

What the hell! Been holding out on me huh. Let me know the times and car requirements I might pop in a few times.

image.png

BANNERS FOR JUNE 12TH 2016

image.jpeg

Car froze by @Engmatic1 / Track picked by @src_ej6

image.jpeg

Combo picked by @Kgffy

image.jpeg

Combo picked by @vovik05

"GOOD LUCK SUNDAY EVERYONE"

RACE HARD / RACE CLEAN / RACE SNAIL

Sorry for being late with the banners everyone...regular life got busy. :boggled:

Just got caught up on a few pages. I love this place. :)

Now, on to business...

General Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

DRIVERS,

Votes have been tallied & points have been calculated. Here are your S11R1 results.

The Lotus Type 49 has been replaced by the Merceds-Benz AMG GT3. The Merc's first visit will be the beautiful Azure Circuit.:eek: Although the laptimes warrent a 5 min qualifying session at Azure, the nature of the circuit in general has dictated the need for a 10 minute session.

One driver has driven his way off probation this past week. Nice work! 👍👍

One more thing I want to add real quick. As you'll see below, S11R1 saw 7 different drivers on the podium across 12 opportunities. This is a testament to the parity that Project CARS itself provides due to it's inherant properties. No reverse grids or gimicky race formats. Of course we have a couple aliens that rightfully deserve the points they aquire through domination, but this series always seems to enjoy VERY close points battles down through the field. Personally, I think that's great fun and I hope it encourages everybody to remain focused on the big picture on race nights. :)

Season11Round1_zps6bjdayx1.jpg~original

Schedule%2011.02_zpsbnmmkpoe.jpg~original

Season%2011%20Round%202%20RESULTS_zpsnt5oakho.jpg~original

What the hell! Been holding out on me huh. Let me know the times and car requirements I might pop in a few times.

Room normally opens around 9pm PST. Cats are limited to Nissan, Audi and something else (maybe Mclaren or Mercedees but not certain). 620pp Race Hard tires. Mouse is the Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02. Should be 474pp fully maxed out. Race Hard tires. Driver aids off except for driving line and ABS. Colors: Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.

r
Room normally opens around 9pm PST. Cats are limited to Nissan, Audi and something else (maybe Mclaren or Mercedees but not certain). 620pp Race Hard tires. Mouse is the Daihatsu Copen Detachable Top '02. Should be 474pp fully maxed out. Race Hard tires. Driver aids off except for driving line and ABS. Colors: Black, White, Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.

Are you going to set up one soon?

The steward summary has been posted and can be found here. Official results can be found here.

One driver lost the overall win and another lost a podium spot due to penalties this week.

New drivers will be added within the next half hour and the drivers list updated.

The drivers list has been updated and is ready for tonight's racing. With this post, I am done with SNAIL related stuff for the next few hours. I will be on the golf course and I will not be thinking about racing, SNAIL, or any of the other crap I deal with that goes along with it. To be fair, the crap I speak of is limited and usually only comes from a very, very small contingent.

The drivers list has been updated and is ready for tonight's racing. With this post, I am done with SNAIL related stuff for the next few hours. I will be on the golf course and I will not be thinking about racing, SNAIL, or any of the other crap I deal with that goes along with it. To be fair, the crap I speak of is limited and usually only comes from a very, very small contingent.

Thanks for letting me know. I am in D4, yeah!

Hang in there Bowler. You know by now this crap comes and goes in phases.

Back