◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,656 comments
well. Im baaaaaaacccckkkk... With news. Lots of it. So much has happened. Dont know where to begin. I want to share it with everyone. But even though im back i want to get to business first because i need your guys help. Is there anyone who knows a way i can communicate with Jordan the founderof gtplanet. I really need to talk to him guys. This is big for me and very VERY important. Guys this is another opportunity to do something so big. Im sorry ive been gone but if this new deal works out then Everything will be worth
it. Help me out guys so i can spill the news but i need Jordan the founder of the website as well.

well. Im baaaaaaacccckkkk... With news. Lots of it. So much has happened. Dont know where to begin. I want to share it with everyone. But even though im back i want to get to business first because i need your guys help. Is there anyone who knows a way i can communicate with Jordan the founderof gtplanet. I really need to talk to him guys. This is big for me and very VERY important. Guys this is another opportunity to do something so big. Im sorry ive been gone but if this new deal works out then Everything will be worth
it. Help me out guys so i can spill the news but i need Jordan the founder of the website as well.

How about sending him a private message or tag him in a post.

^_^ In France there's some kind of big test being changed so everyone is ending school 2 weeks earlier than usual. I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!! :D
I just hope some of the old racers in SNAIL come back soon because it would be awesome to race them again.

I also agree with you Wolfsatz, I hope chatva comes back as well.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
My new setup... Got rid of that old rig

View attachment 556634My new setup... Got rid of that old rig
What was wrong with your new setup?

@thorracing is chatva. He races in GT1 as i don't think he can race here anymore. (From what I've heard)

Sorry, I did not know that. It has been awhile since I left SNAIL to put more focus on College courses and homework/study. I really am out on the loop on which members moved to new sub-clubs in SNAIL. My Bad JakeDog23.:confused:

Was looking at Track Suggestions on the GTSport part GTPlanet and found these Hillclimb vids on one of the suggestions and HOLY 🤬 they all have very large balls!!!
Onboard @ 1:25

Onboard @ 1:25

What was wrong with your new setup?

Sorry, I did not know that. It has been awhile since I left SNAIL to put more focus on College courses and homework/study. I really am out on the loop on which members moved to new sub-clubs in SNAIL. My Bad JakeDog23.:confused:
All good no need for an apology just relaying what I've heard

Latest Posts

Back