◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,516 comments

You pasted a live link to the data sheet. Everyone with edit access can accidentally change the data. Maybe you should remove the link without deleting the whole document....:nervous:

Narrow split on the best laps though. Looks like the mid field in F1

Last edited:
I just tried to edit it and was unable to. Only those folks who are logged in to google with an account that has permissions to edit that sheet should be able to make changes to it. I was not logged in to google at the time.

Reminds me of how Old Suzuka sometimes gets glitchy at final chicane, & Sends cars hopping over imaginary bumps :lol:

New susuka has solid cones in the final chicane once they are knocked down and onto the track surface cars driving over them will bounce. If you drive slow enough some cars will even get stuck on them

image.jpeg

Hey look what I got for my birthday! I pimped it out a bit....gonna call it the "Paddy Wagon" :lol:
And in just ten more years I'll be the same age as my number. :crazy:

@Engmatic1

Removed by @CoachMK21

HMMMMMMMM?
You pasted a live link to the data sheet. Everyone with edit access can accidentally change the data. Maybe you should remove the link without deleting the whole document....:nervous:

Narrow split on the best laps though. Looks like the mid field in F1

You need to edit your post and remove the "Media" link. That is a live link to the Data base and we don't want accidental changes to it.

@Engmatic1

I just tried to edit it and was unable to. Only those folks who are logged in to google with an account that has permissions to edit that sheet should be able to make changes to it. I was not logged in to google at the time.

I apologize for posting the results page doc on the thread,,,,I did not think it could be altered from the location it was in as the access(which everyone had already,seeing as how the link was posted for everyone to access the doc for review) was open for all. @Engmatic1 ,it was not your fault it was mine,and I am sorry.Thanks @CoachMK21 for correcting this.

And now for something completely different!

Does any of our SNAIL brethren happen to still own a dfgt or dfpro wheel /pedal assembly they would be willing to part with for $hells and/or $hells and postage?My Brother is joining our league,and needs a wheel rather badly(he really is having a time with the controller).Any replies will be appreciated,and any offers will be considered.

Back