◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,487 comments
And now for something completely different!

Does any of our SNAIL brethren happen to still own a dfgt or dfpro wheel /pedal assembly they would be willing to part with for $hells and/or $hells and postage?My Brother is joining our league,and needs a wheel rather badly(he really is having a time with the controller).Any replies will be appreciated,and any offers will be considered.
Worse comes to worse you could always try craigslist, I saw a DFGT on there a few months back for $60

I apologize for posting the results page doc on the thread,,,,I did not think it could be altered from the location it was in as the access(which everyone had already,seeing as how the link was posted for everyone to access the doc for review) was open for all. @Engmatic1 ,it was not your fault it was mine,and I am sorry.Thanks @CoachMK21 for correcting this.

And now for something completely different!

Does any of our SNAIL brethren happen to still own a dfgt or dfpro wheel /pedal assembly they would be willing to part with for $hells and/or $hells and postage?My Brother is joining our league,and needs a wheel rather badly(he really is having a time with the controller).Any replies will be appreciated,and any offers will be considered.

I have a new in box DFGT. It was kept as a backup for a couple of former students/friends/GTA finalists after one had their wheel break the prior year with 3 hours to go. It was plugged in an used for about 45 minutes to verify everything worked, and then tucked back into the box in case of a need which never arose. I haven't gotten quotes, but I imagine the only difficulty is that I'd expect the shipping cost to approach the value of the wheel. If you compete in any level of motorsports regularly I could likely arrange a shipment outside normal channels. I'm not active in the $hell game, so not sure how that would work.

Fell free to PM me.

Sorry to break the silence!

khxigleo1g3x.gif

Soda's how you change gear manually :lol:

Last edited:
Are there any MS Excel experts here. I have a spreadsheet done up for our new SNAIL Formula Stars (PCars) series and I'm having no luck in getting numbers to come out right in a fastest lap column. I want it to be displayed as 00:00.000, just like it is in the google data sheet for this series. No matter what I do I cannot get it to display more than one digit at the end instead of three.
If any one can offer some help, please pm me.
Thanks.

Are there any MS Excel experts here. I have a spreadsheet done up for our new SNAIL Formula Stars (PCars) series and I'm having no luck in getting numbers to come out right in a fastest lap column. I want it to be displayed as 00:00.000, just like it is in the google data sheet for this series. No matter what I do I cannot get it to display more than one digit at the end instead of three.
If any one can offer some help, please pm me.
Thanks.

Semi-knowledgeable one here. @msgt-sd is our guru. I believe you can set the cell type to "custom" and type in mm:ss.000 and that should work. I'll send a PM as well.

Semi-knowledgeable one here. @msgt-sd is our guru. I believe you can set the cell type to "custom" and type in mm:ss.000 and that should work. I'll send a PM as well.
I have tried every single one of the settings there and none of them give me that result, they all revert to one decimal place.

I have no experience with excel, my friend says literally add 2 zeros after the .0 under type then click ok? Should appear with a mm:ss.000 option.
He is correct. Choose the option with one zero and then type two additional zeros in the "type" box.

I have no experience with excel, my friend says literally add 2 zeros after the .0 under type then click ok? Should appear with a mm:ss.000 option.

Bingo!! In format cell, the only option you get is mm:ss.0 so when that is picked i added the two more zero's and it worked. How the **** is someone supposed to know that! A great program but so much to know!
Thanks guys!

@Lessen
Where do you see that one though with the three 0's? It only shows .0
Oooohhh, you just wait. The more you learn, the more you'll want to do. If you can think it, Excel can do it.
There are adult night classes just on excel and learning on how to use it.

On a different subject regarding the alligator "attack" in Florida. What the hell is wrong with people! You are in Florida there are alligators everywhere! Pools, lake, rivers, if there water there are alligators. Now they are looking at whether or not Disney is liable for stupidity!

Dear human race animals are everywhere animals with the potential to kill! You are their too watch your damn kids!

Back