◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,456 comments
IMG_0062.JPG
Here are some pics of our Birthday Party for D'arcy.We were at https://nascarspeedpark.com/ we had a blast!Didn't get many pics(My Sister is technologically challenged,and so his her Son!)LOL,I have video,but it is mainly a lot of blurry scenery,and I am not the best video editor.Check the smile on the kids face,,,,,,,worth every penny!
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG

[CENTER
[/CENTER]
I felt so bad for taking @TomMang_68 out in practice last night that I thought the least I could do was put him in one of the banners ( top picture ) My apologies again sir for that incident.

No worries @singlepaddy it was practice AND we were racing very closely for several laps before that. Stuff happens and i know it wasnt intentional... great pictures !!! (especially combo 1) :cheers:

The only ones who would need to let off is the one who caused it and no one knows the actual cause of the accident even in my replay it was really hard to tell. They were going 3 wide threw that final s.

The final s? is that the last chi-cane before the front straight?

Looks like we got some Motegi practice going right now! There is a chance I will miss Sunday night, but I sure don't want to - I am excited about all three combos - especially the Amuse at Motegi.

This jalopnik lemanstravaganza is awesome. Free food and beer all day, race on a huge 100" projection screen, like minded people, couldn't ask for more!

The only ones who would need to let off is the one who caused it and no one knows the actual cause of the accident even in my replay it was really hard to tell. They were going 3 wide threw that final s.
And actually anyone approaching the smoke screen is required to lift to mitigate damage. You can't just floor it and hope to get through.

A finish at Le Mans no one could ever predict. Oh my.

I've never seen anything as heartbreaking as that finish that didn't involve a serious accident. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Porsche was incredibly gracious, pitting the car so that Toyota could have a formation finish, though. Can't not win it, however. A win is a win.

After all of Porsche's misfortunes during the race I think they deserved a bit of good luck. Still feel bad for Toyota though; they really deserved a win after all that hard work.

The drivers list has been updated and is ready to go for tonight's racing.

I would like to say that the steward summary is complete but that's just not possible right now. Two stewards reviewing the only two incidents we had this week is just not enough. It will be done when / if at least one more steward gets around to reviewing the only two incidents we had this week.

Back