◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,487 comments
I think that is baloney because now we have to wait, too.:grumpy::confused::irked:
Ah muffin... Canadians have only been able to participate in GTA once!

They want to charge the guy who threw the propane tank into the fire. I get that. But they should charge the woman who insisted the Earth is flat. Although....maybe she's right? :)
He should be charged with mischief, endangerment of life, And my personal favorite Stupidity (which comes with a lobotomy and a helmet!) As for her:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: WE'VE SEEN IT FROM SPACE YOU STUPID BLOND!

Last edited:
Ah muffin... Canadians have only been able to participate in GTA once!

He should be charged with mischief, endangerment of life, And my personal favorite Stupidity (which comes with a lobotomy and a helmet!) As for her:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: WE'VE SEEN IT FROM SPACE YOU STUPID BLOND!

And the one really kicking their self is @LLOYDZELITE69.

And how do you know she's blond? Are you the man they are looking for?

Pheeeew. I 'chuck norris'd ' the 2 IRs on file.

@Raw10_2u
57532503.jpg

I don't for a second believe she actually thinks the world is flat. She found a sucker and continued to push buttons. I would have done the same thing.
:cheers:
Ah dude are you looking at these sites people are posting apparently their are people who do believe this crap! Hell just remember their are people on this earth who firmly believe the earth is only 5000 years old.

image.png

BANNERS FOR JUNE 19th 2016

image.jpeg

Combo picked by @Kgffy

image.jpeg

Combo picked by @MajorBlixem

image.jpeg

Car froze by @Kgffy / Track picked by @chevy_usa1101

GOOD LUCK SUNDAY EVERYONE

RACE HARD / RACE CLEAN / RACE SNAIL

I felt so bad for taking @TomMang_68 out in practice last night that I thought the least I could do was put him in one of the banners ( top picture ) My apologies again sir for that incident.

View attachment 559680
BANNERS FOR JUNE 19th 2016

View attachment 559681
Combo picked by @Kgffy

View attachment 559682
Combo picked by @MajorBlixem

View attachment 559683
Car froze by @Kgffy / Track picked by @chevy_usa1101

GOOD SUNDAY EVERYONE

RACE HARD / RACE CLEAN / RACE CLEAN

I felt so bad for taking @TomMang_68 out in practice last night that I thought the least I could do was put him in one of the banners ( top picture ) My apologies again sir for that incident.
But at least you took him out spectacularly! nothing compared to what @Vitessekid did :eek: But still spectacularly.

But at least you took him out spectacularly! nothing compared to what @Vitessekid did :eek: But still spectacularly.
Should've pressed the start button to ghost myself since it wasn't official racing. I watched the replay last night and I think everyone's replay was different from mine because on my screen I clipped @Kgffy but he didn't move much, so it was probably only me seeing it, the fishtail appeared and then... Yep.

Lap 1 of Race 2 right? That was a mess and nobody let off, just kept going. Tsk tsk.
The only ones who would need to let off is the one who caused it and no one knows the actual cause of the accident even in my replay it was really hard to tell. They were going 3 wide threw that final s.

General Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg~original

Drivers,

Weekly voting has concluded and these are your results. The BMW M3 has been replaced by the Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG. Its first appearence will be at Sakitto National Circuit.

Season%2011%20Round%203%20RESULTS_zpssyqu8bhr.jpg~original

Schedule%2011.03_zps8mox6j2m.jpg~original

S11R2 Results
Season11Round2_zpsucvoeqlc.jpg~original

Season 11 Standings
Season11Round2standings_zpsyqhkiwdk.jpg~original

Back