◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,603 comments
Just so you all know, and especially for those over the age of 50 and have had chicken pox, Shingles sux. And I mean sux the big fat rutabagas. Been down and out since last Friday. Haven't had a pepsi or a smoke since then either. Maybe not such a bad thing. No, no whisky either. Certainly thought about slamming a bottle or two over the last few days however.

After this clears up I'm all for getting a shingles inoculation.

Ya'll have a good 4th.

Just so you all know, and especially for those over the age of 50 and have had chicken pox, Shingles sux. And I mean sux the big fat rutabagas. Been down and out since last Friday. Haven't had a pepsi or a smoke since then either. Maybe not such a bad thing. No, no whisky either. Certainly thought about slamming a bottle or two over the last few days however.

Ya'll have a good 4th.

Get well soon, mate. Hope to see you soon back on the track

Ya'll have a good 4th.

Get well soon. :cheers:

Ya'll have a good 4th.

There's never a bad time to have a Pepsi! Get well soon! As for the shot...good idea... I had mine a few months ago

Well guys, after extensive testing I've come up with Prize A. Drum roll please

daimler_motor_carriage_1886_by_patemvik-d95j0zo.jpg

1886 Mercedes-Benz Patent Motor-Wagen

Post Oil:
PP:13
HP:1.1

We will be taking it to:

jDglh4C.jpg

Complex String (6.9 miles)

I haven't come up with an estimated mid division time since I have yet to complete a lap, but with a proper tail wind I figure we'll be able to finish before Tuesday of next week. Cheers guys :cheers:

Ok ok, here it is:
l2ZGUGc.jpg

I joined my first :gtplanet: series back in Dec 2010 and had to pay tribute to such a fun series. You can see it here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...eries-season-1-complete-season-2-soon.139251/

I'm going to wave the SNAIL flag over the compound in hopes some of my old FMSC series friends will see this and decide to join what I think is the greatest series on here. Not even sure if they still play much anymore.

@R1600Turbo ran the series, and actually made it to the GT Academy Finals @ Silverstone in 2011. @Wardez also made a finals appearance a year or two later. Luckily some of our old footage is still online:

@Egghead43
@SpyHunter
@EL_ZISSOU
@GrahamTurismo
@BrosifDuder
@SohnVonStig
@redreevos
@outlaw4rc

Probably the longest combo post ever, but I wanted to give some background info on why exactly I picked this. See you guys on the tarmac soon 👍

Funny story about the 1886 Benz, back when I was on the IGN board for GT4 someone tried to complete a lap of Nurburgring with it. Getting up the hills required hours of slaloming.. but they did mange to complete a lap. From what I remember it took about 24hours...

Also that combo is the exact same one I picked for my first ever Prize A, so obviously I like it :)

Hi Guys, Long time no see! I dropped in to see if anyone is going to the races this weekend at Watkins Glen. I will be in my SNAIL tee shirt all weekend so if you see me give a shout. I would love to meet some snails in RL.

I was about 75% sure I'd be able to make it this year. We usually go to my father-in-laws for the holiday, but this year my wife was going to take the kids to her brothers in Maryland, leaving me home. But her brothers family got a round of sickness and my wife isn't going now, so now I'm not going to WGI. Really bummed about it. Have a great time!

Hi Guys, Long time no see! I dropped in to see if anyone is going to the races this weekend at Watkins Glen. I will be in my SNAIL tee shirt all weekend so if you see me give a shout. I would love to meet some snails in RL.
Have a great time. I went a few years ago and loved it. The only problem is it's really hard to get to the hills by the boot. That's where all the good action takes place.

I will be up there the weekend of the 22nd. Are you far from there?

Hey everybody. Im back yet again. But this time with some crazy awesome news. A video production team known as freemynds entertainment liked my story about how i vecame a racing driver so much they wanted to do a full presentation video on it. But before they are willing to invest any hard capital into my story they requested that i use the rough draft video they made of me and if i can get 1000 views from friends, family, anyone to promote it enough to where they believe its worth the investment they will create a full on production video built from the ground up centered around my current racing career centered in the UK and the US. Please help me guys get this video noticed ive been pushing so hard for so long and now my career is finalky starting to breakthrough. Help me get yo the next level im so close.

Back