And some pictures from Last nights Practice

20171201175741 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171201175752 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171201175818 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171201175827 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171201175838 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171201175802 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
Happy birthday Wolf! Nice pics

My review of the 19 incidents on file is complete.

a few observations i would like to pass along:

1 > Timestamps: Please have the correct timestamp selected when submitting your IR. We are looking for the total time at which the incident occurred, not the lap time. The total time can be seen in the lower left corner when reviewing the replay.👍

2 > Review your own incident: if you feel it necessary to file an IR please watch the replay and see it from several different angles before submitting your IR. Watching from a different perspective will help you determine if an IR is actually required and allow you to make note of the lap the incident happened and the total race time. :confused:

3 > Get the correct race and round: If you neglect to review your own incident before submitting an IR and are trying to go by memory you may be sending stewards on a wild goose chase to find the actual incident. :banghead: I am going to suggest to my fellow stewards that any IR filed with incorrect Race and Round labeling be thrown out

4 > Making Concessions: To concede your position after you've cause an incident is good but be careful where you make your concession . It doesn't have to be immediate especially when doing so will further exacerbate the situation and could cause more harm to surrounding drivers.💡 Continuing on (off the racing line) and conceding within that same lap is acceptable.

Rock on. :cheers:

Last edited:

4 > Making Concessions: To concede your position after you've cause an incident is good but be careful where you make your concession . It doesn't have to be immediate especially when doing so will further exacerbate the situation and could cause more harm to surrounding drivers.💡 Continuing on (off the racing line) and conceding within that same lap is acceptable.

Thank you Service Mr. Mang!

You can concede at any time before the race is over isn't?

There are some spots on track like the chicane at Yamagiwa that I've seen folks hit the breaks after making contact at the entry point thus causing a domino effect with racers that were not originally involved. The Bus Stop at Dragon Tail that had a blind spot also was a bad place for folks to stop :crazy:.

20171128170150 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Some Editing with a Chrome App
SnailRacingOrg by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Team Jalapeño Racing Presenting Arms and Ready for Inspection.

20171202193833 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171202193843 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:

1 > Timestamps: Please have the correct timestamp selected when submitting your IR. We are looking for the total time at which the incident occurred, not the lap time. The total time can be seen in the lower left corner when reviewing the replay.👍

2 > Review your own incident: if you feel it necessary to file an IR please watch the replay and see it from several different angles before submitting your IR. Watching from a different perspective will help you determine if an IR is actually required and allow you to make note of the lap the incident happened and the total race time. :confused:

3 > Get the correct race and round: If you neglect to review your own incident before submitting an IR and are trying to go by memory you may be sending stewards on a wild goose chase to find the actual incident. :banghead: I am going to suggest to my fellow stewards that any IR filed with incorrect Race and Round labeling be thrown out

#3 is already policy. Actually, if the stewards can't find the incident by "reasonable" means, it gets thrown out.

Thank you Service Mr. Mang!

You can concede at any time before the race is over isn't?

No. A proper concession should be made as soon as it is safe to do so and then the driver making the concession must reenter the racing safely (according to track reentry rules). If that means giving up more than one position then so be it. You can't hit someone on lap 2 and then give that guy a spot on the last lap and expect that to be considered a proper concession.

I would like to join the racing. I've read the SNAIL OLR and all other relevant SNAIL info, I believe I raced once with you all before, so I should just be inactive.

@eDirtyTati

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join SNAIL Racing League:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @JLBowler, @nmcp1,@zer05ive ,@Rednose58 &, @MajorBlixem as participants.

The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

@TomMang_68 Once i start playing GT sport later this month, this wait has been unnerving :lol::lol::lol: ever since i got my copy of GT Sport, the colors i ran with in GT6 will run in GT Sport. I noticed in one of the updates on GT Planet for the mileage exchange updated information where one of the updates to the mileage exchange store the body color i think said GT6 Chrome 008 and Red color for rims. If i'm not able to find the exact body/rim color i ran in GT6, it will be similar, my number will be the same at 20 and my PSN ID will be the same on the PS4. Which i wanted to ask on here, for when the mileage exchange store is changed per week for body/rim colors to buy especially the special chrome colors, do the colors just go away after the change or they are available to purchase in the mileage exchange store?

@TomMang_68 Once i start playing GT sport later this month, this wait has been unnerving :lol::lol::lol: ever since i got my copy of GT Sport, the colors i ran with in GT6 will run in GT Sport. I noticed in one of the updates on GT Planet for the mileage exchange updated information where one of the updates to the mileage exchange store the body color i think said GT6 Chrome 008 and Red color for rims. If i'm not able to find the exact body/rim color i ran in GT6, it will be similar, my number will be the same at 20 and my PSN ID will be the same on the PS4. Which i wanted to ask on here, for when the mileage exchange store is changed per week for body/rim colors to buy especially the special chrome colors, do the colors just go away after the change or they are available to purchase in the mileage exchange store?

I haven't paid particular attention to the colors, but many of the items in the mileage exchange store appear to rotate every few weeks. So if you miss the opportunity to get what you wanted, just wait and it will eventually show up again.

I would say while I have only seen the same color twice one time in the mileage exchange, there are some colors so similar no one could tell the difference unless they are side by side.

I think I must have used every colour that is available to mankind on my cars!

Suggestion: How about negotiate a deal with the Crew Chief.... You will not race until the agreed time with her but start using the Livery Editor to paint your masterpieces

I have been paying attention to the mileage exchange. Which BTW this week there is a new car. guess which one?
'Tang GR3 Road Car.

I am not totatlly sure if they take them off, but I think I read somewhere where they are a one time deal. So I always buy pretty much everything there. The colors on the exchange are the 'special colors'. However, you can have the standard solid, metallic and %$$ right off the get go and you can also make your own color with a colour wheel. So no need to worry about colors.

The mileage exchange colors are mostly mattes and chrome types. While doing Liveries is also very fun, I also maintain a theme with my colors I race for Sunday. It is like your signature. So far, all the liveries for Sunday are started from scratch, but they do maintain the same essence.

Suggestion: How about negotiate a deal with the Crew Chief.... You will not race until the agreed time with her but start using the Livery Editor to paint your masterpieces

I was wondering about this.... what was the deal with having GTS already but not racing until later on.

20171202193833 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171126132858 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171118190857 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171029011840 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

20171105123938 by Wolfsatz, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back