◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,809 comments
Well...it has certainly been awhile since I’ve commented here.

Long story short, I finally have a PS4 & GT Sport...the only thing that I’m missing now is a wheel.

Which one seems to be the most reliable? Going back & forth between the t300rs & the t150...I just want to make my purchase worthwhile as opposed to regretting it a week after finally receiving it.

Suggestions? Pros/cons? HELP!!!

I considered the T300; but for the price you get platic pedals... what? My choice has been G27 and then G29, been very happy with them. However, as with any electronics made that costs more than what you would consider 'disposable' buy a warranty for the item. I've had to exchange a couple of G29s and one G27.

As far as the driving experience it is very good. IMO they are the better deal.

Once again a very successful Holiday Event!

Race 1 - Team Dark Side of The Wall lined up on the grid

Snail endurance 1.jpg

Team Dark Side of The Wall leading the pack out

Snail endurance 2.jpg

The Wall

Snail endurance 3.jpg

@TEX36 takes a Ghostbuster out on the inside

Snail endurance 4.jpg

Major

Snail endurance 5.jpg

@TEX36

Snail endurance 6.jpg

Let's get some heat in those brakes!

Snail endurance 7.jpg

Team Dark Side of The Wall in hot pursuit

Snail endurance 8.jpg

Race 3 was Fast & Furious! High speed close quarter white knuckle driving at its best!

Morning has broken and we are ready to race

Endurance race 2 _1.jpg

Menacing look of Team Dark Side of The Wall

Endurance race 2 _2.jpg

The Dark Knight (Major) attacks the Ghostbuster (@MikeGrove ) on the inside

Endurance race 2 _3.jpg

First to the chicane

Endurance race 2 _4.jpg

Intense battle between The Dark Knight (Major) and the Ghostbuster (@MikeGrove )

Endurance race 2 _5.jpg

@TEX36 joins the fun and leads the battle

Endurance race 2 _6.jpg

Close quarters battle between the Dark Knight (@TEX36 ) and the Ghostbuster (@MikeGrove )

Endurance race 2 _7.jpg

Final lap - The Ghostbuster edges ahead with 2 turns to go

Endurance race 2 _8.jpg

@TEX36 beats Major at the finish line

Endurance race 2 _9.jpg

What a race!!

Last edited:
Looks like a good time was had. I hope everyone was safe and happy last night.

The last few days I've been trying to get a new decal for us and thanks to @Mugo123 we now have one with the current URL link. I am very happy to present to you our new URL link decal:

20171226_105428_HDR-1[1].jpg

He's some guy on here that responsed to my request in the Livery Request thread.

I really do like the SNAILRACING.ORG decal but with the link not working anymore we needed an alternative, if only temporary until the BoD get the link back up

He's some guy on here that responsed to my request in the Livery Request thread.

I really do like the SNAILRACING.ORG decal but with the link not working anymore we needed an alternative, if only temporary until the BoD get the link back up

I am looking for a Boot if you happen to see one.. please re-share.

I have a question. Where do i go to search for the snail liveries in the livery editor, ty for any help.

for mio creations .. Search 1) Snail 2) Wolfsatz / RacingChamp30 3) Livery

also.. there's something like the facebook Wall on the bottom of your home screen; where you will see your friends activities /replays/photos/liveries

I was wondering if someone could do a fella a favor and save me some digging. What car(s) have stuck around for the next race night?

Yep found it in the discovery section, very well done. Can be used on any car in GTS?
Unfortunately it's not like a skin that can be applied. You have to make it for each car as all the body shapes are different. That's why I have been trying to keep them fairly simple and keep decals in basic formations that don't take long to recreate.

Also, just a friendly reminder when making liveries. Save your work often. Many times I have spent hours on something only to have the game crash when selecting a certain thing. Get a section done, save, move on to another section, save, repeat.

Last edited:
What's really cool if you're really into motorsport there's usually someone who has made a retro or replica of whatever iconic livery you're thinking of. I have a nice Tom's Castrol Supra styled livery for the GT86 and of course there's countless Initial D replicas

Back