◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,537 comments
I'm interested in joining your league racing...

Hey kendawg,

Thanks for your interest in joining S.N.A.I.L. :)

If you can get me your time trial in the next hour, we can get you racing tonight.

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The original post has a lot of information regarding the league, commit it to memory ;)

The second post has the current race lineup and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events feel free to jump in and partake!

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Hi guys unfortunately I wont be racing tonight because im having to do overtime for my boss :-( I will be back next week!

That's a drag, gotta hate it when real life get's in the way of play time :(

See you next week speed!

For qualifying with the vette can I recommend maybe only doing 2-3 at a time? That course is relatively small and I don't think draft should play a part in qualifying lap times.

For qualifying with the vette can I recommend maybe only doing 2-3 at a time? That course is relatively small and I don't think draft should play a part in qualifying lap times.

Draft does not work in free run mode.

I don't think I'll be about to race tonight. I'm working on my race car with the team and it's looking like a late night, but I might make it. If anyone was wondering it's a chump car. I'm racing in the championship, aka the chumpionship, next weekend. Also, I won't be able to race next weekend.

I imagine qualifying should be split for a room of about 12 or more at the speedway. Less than that and I think we'll fit.

As dabney said, the game doesn't register draft while in free run mode.

I lied, I'll be home in time to race. I might miss the first race, but I can make it tonight.

Last edited:
Hey, everyone, I need to be put on the 'on hold' list for a while! I should have beenn a little more clear in my last messag. I'll be back when I can get the earlier shift back at work!

Well , I thought I would never post this message , sorry for the short notice , it doesn't look like I'll make the races tonight.
Incredibly , I think , this will be the first Sunday I will miss since my first race in March! Could that be a record?
Again , sorry for the late notice.

fzappa
Well , I thought I would never post this message , sorry for the short notice , it doesn't look like I'll make the races tonight.
Incredibly , I think , this will be the first Sunday I will miss since my first race in March! Could that be a record?

Idc what anybody says that's a record

See you next week tcrash 👍

I pulled my groin at soccer this afternoon. Very sore right now but will see how I feel by race time.

Joe, if you can make it can you be the host tonight?

If not, I can give it a shot, unless someone else in D2 has a smokin' connection!

cmbeal317
Still haven't broken my record, I've been here every Sunday since last December when S.N.A.I.L. started. Hopefully I can make it a year, then I'll take a break. LOL :)

Wise guy! LOL!

I hate to say this but I have to drop out of S.N.A.I.L. My mom just flipped on me for stayin up till 1130 on a school night.
Not that big of a deal stayin up tht late but she over reacts to everything. So anyways
I hope to return to snail on maybe christmas break or something. Days I don't have school the next Monday. But until then I have to leave the league. I absolutely love S.N.A.I.L. and I am really pissed I couldn't A) finish through round 3 and B) participate in the oval, but ill be back soon for a part time schedule and summer full time again. To the people I race against in SPEC i'll still be able to race saturdays, just not sundays. Good luck to all of you in the future and it was alot of fun. Idk about the other divisions but D5 was alot of fun.

soren, I missed your vote, can you post it here or pm me please. Sorry about that!

Thanks

EDIT: Great night in D2, guys, lot's of fun racing :)

I don't know why I struggled so much in round 1. My qualifying time was well over a second off my practice time. Too bad the oval likely won't stick around another week, that was an absolute blast. I know what I'm picking if I ever win a prize ;)

Back