◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,627 comments
0FBBA988-9CC3-4033-B6C7-3378A4F00346.jpeg
Saw this in the parking lot leaving work today. Had to stop and take a picture. I bet you this guy is so glad he bought this cattleguard for his truck. An ounce of prevention. . . and nary a scratch! :lol:

How does one place an alternate banner on the windshield? This is information I need to know!

It's under the menu where you put the choose the number plate and color of the head lights. There is an option for windshield banners. One of them will put a plain banner across windshield which then becomes part of the main car body and you can place custom decals.

Standings have been updated and Feb Standings have been finalized and archived

Shout out to @Nicktune for being the current King of the Ring in Daily Race C:

View attachment 810109

I'm not really surprised... it must be easy when you can lap Nurburgring practically blindfolded :bowdown:

Shout out to Snails @Nicktune, still holding the #1 position in the daily Race C by almost a full second!

View attachment 810595 View attachment 810596

You want to know what's funny about this? I only completed 1 lap with this car.
I restarted 3 times (half lap) then this lap happened. I made mistakes in the first 60% of the track then I slowed down in the last 40% , you can see it in the replay. I'll have to try it again, it seems like my driving style really get along with this car. :cheers:

You want to know what's funny about this? I only completed 1 lap with this car.
I restarted 3 times (half lap) then this lap happened. I made mistakes in the first 60% of the track then I slowed down in the last 40% , you can see it in the replay. I'll have to try it again, it seems like my driving style really get along with this car. :cheers:
Snailien, engage.

Lobby set up question. I have never seen the option for Overtaking System Usage Time Multiplier before. It is now under race settings.
What should this be set at? It needs to be added to the lobby setup spreadsheet please.
Yeah, I am pretty sure that is for the cars that can use that - the new SF Dallaras, Tomahawk, etc. - so this week it won’t affect us, not until we have the all clear to use them. But, as when stated, since we are spec it will probably remain at default.

Also, SNAIL will probably have to add a column to the spreadsheet of cars for the cars that have this feature.

Yeah, I am pretty sure that is for the cars that can use that - the new SF Dallaras, Tomahawk, etc. - so this week it won’t affect us, not until we have the all clear to use them. But, as when stated, since we are spec it will probably remain at default.

Also, SNAIL will probably have to add a column to the spreadsheet of cars for the cars that have this feature.
Thanks @stelephant, I left them at default when setting up my rooms for tonight, but thought it be best to ask.

Back