◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 148,508 comments
IMG_6452.jpeg
Here's my setup. I bought the seat and cover as a set from Summit Racing.

I like the 8.2s. I run a set of Snell XA75ps on my main system.
I've had those 2 speakers since the late 80s. They've traveled well from Utah to Italy to here. GT7 sounds really good over those and the old Kenwood center and rear channel speakers I think I've had for 20 years or so. The Kenwood mains are in my garage, connected to an old Marantz receiver. Wish I could figure out why, when I turn on the VR, it kicks the Onkyo out of Dolby D. Replays and pancake mode sound outstanding in Dolby D.

@TexHill how you liking that VR?

I've had those 2 speakers since the late 80s. They've traveled well from Utah to Italy to here. GT7 sounds really good over those and the old Kenwood center and rear channel speakers I think I've had for 20 years or so. The Kenwood mains are in my garage, connected to an old Marantz receiver. Wish I could figure out why, when I turn on the VR, it kicks the Onkyo out of Dolby D. Replays and pancake mode sound outstanding in Dolby D.

@TexHill how you liking that VR?
I love it. I wish Assetto Corsa would embrace VR

I love it. I wish Assetto Corsa would embrace VR
If Sony was really interested in selling the things, they'd pass some incentives, out of the over 300mil they've already collected, to the developers, so all the games/apps had VR support. I get that 300mil probably ain't much to Sony... Don't know how much they spent getting it to market. They mighta' took a loss on it. Who knows.

Sim Rig 1.0. Note the mods made after I got a load cell brake pedal and Snailians explained the effort needed to be turned up. Now set to 90 from 30. Straps to hold chair to the rig. Cargo strap to limit chair flex. Wood sticks to prevent pedal tray flex.
IMG_2178.jpeg

In 2020 I acquired sim rig 2.0. Which is proof that good equipment doesn't adequately compensate for poor ability. I especially like the fact that I can add a 5-point harness in the future. 😂
IMG_4532.jpeg

Hey guys, really bummed out but I’ve got prep work to do tonight for this upcoming week.
Sadly won’t be able to join you.
Small possibility that i have time closer to 10:30 or so to hop in and maybe catch the later races.

Hosts should start on time. The only reason to delay start is to allow a driver already in the lobby their 3 minutes to sort out connection issues.

Changes to the car selection process will start this week.

Miles of Tries.

I wish. All my posts in that thread were a lame attempt at begging @LOGI_Rich to send me one. Didn't work, as I'm still rocking the G29 I bought with my PS5 in Nov. '22. Still drooling/obsessing about one though. Don't know as I'll ever have the resources freed up to justify that expense.
I really like that G Pro wheel as well. Might upgrade from T300 if the G Pro is compatible with my Fanatec pedals via the Drivehub.

I’m still there. Couldn’t hold anything in for the last day and a half. Hoping you’re on the mend.
Sounds like a different one. I hope you're bettering as time goes on. Lots of fluids with honey and lemon if you can.

I had a fever of 38.3 two nights with absolutely splitting headaches. Soaked through the bedsheets with fever sweats both nights. I haven't been this ill since I had covid in 2020.

Sounds like a different one. I hope you're bettering as time goes on. Lots of fluids with honey and lemon if you can.

I had a fever of 38.3 two nights with absolutely splitting headaches. Soaked through the bedsheets with fever sweats both nights. I haven't been this ill since I had covid in 2020.

Rest well my friend ! I hope to see you on track soon in top shape. By the way, I’ve seen you put in some fast laps in the weekly time trials, you’re getting faster by the week.

I enjoyed photos courtesy of @Worst_Driver but I missed not being in any since the division split. So here's what I came up with:

1 Red BMW hairpin.jpeg

The usual L1T1 shot when all cars are in frame.
2 BMW L1 T1.jpeg

3 White BMW Grille.jpeg

4 L1 T1 Hondas.jpeg
5 Hondas.jpeg

I like the reflection in the door.
6 Hondas T2 with reflection.jpeg
7 Skyline Start.jpeg

NASCAR two by two. Just so @racingchamp30 isn't in ever L1T1 shot I let him exit frame left before taking this shot.
9 Skyline Omit JC.jpeg

@TokenTimmy gives @JamCar0ne a lesson on 'nose to tail'.
8 JamCar leads Token.jpeg
A Brick and Cesarr at Ascari.jpeg

Back