◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Edit: thoroughly ninja'd

I don't always ninja, but when I do, I prefer to do it thoroughly.

TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

I just realized the game needs more tracks. Isn't there a "fixed" Toscana circuit? Or is it randomly generated only? Then again, I kinda want to do some lower pp stuff too...

Man, can you imagine some braking duels at Apricot Hill with the Camaro though? Or maybe an Amuse S2000 battle at Seatle? Sigh...sorry for the wait everyone I will pick something when I get home tonight.

Just a heads up guys. Stewards are looking at a bunch of short cut penalties at Trial Mountain. Any 3 or 4 wheel offs in an attempt to straighten out the corner will receive 1 point penalty for each instance. Consider it incentive to keep 2 wheels on. If you lost control and crashed with 3 or 4 wheel offs there is no penalty as justice has been served:ouch:.

I just realized the game needs more tracks. Isn't there a "fixed" Toscana circuit? Or is it randomly generated only? Then again, I kinda want to do some lower pp stuff too...

Man, can you imagine some braking duels at Apricot Hill with the Camaro though? Or maybe an Amuse S2000 battle at Seatle? Sigh...sorry for the wait everyone I will pick something when I get home tonight.

YES YES AND YES!
Toscana is fixed. Low pp rules.:)

YES YES AND YES!
Toscana is fixed. Low pp rules.:)

So this is what it sounds like when Captain Picard talks to himself. :P

I would absolutely love any Subaru on a nice windy track. That being said, if I were well off financially I'd spend the money to get everyone without the dlc cars the download cash. Honestly almost anything will be better than the race two combos of last week in my opinion. Looking forward to the tuner series tonight

I would absolutely love any Subaru on a nice windy track. That being said, if I were well off financially I'd spend the money to get everyone without the dlc cars the download cash. Honestly almost anything will be better than the race two combos of last week in my opinion. Looking forward to the tuner series tonight
I have a few nice twisty custom Toscana tracks (all about 5 miles long with lots of narrow sections). We should do some Scubie v Scubie action:)

Maybe tonight after the tuner series. I have a band logo comission I need to get done by thursday, but it can wait, till well, thursday.

Maybe tonight after the tuner series. I have a band logo comission I need to get done by thursday, but it can wait, till well, thursday.
I might be able to hop on around 1:00 am your time. Thats early for you right;)

I have a few nice twisty custom Toscana tracks (all about 5 miles long with lots of narrow sections). We should do some Scubie v Scubie action:)

Isn't there a trophy for doing a battle between a Lancer and Impreza? I could use some help in knocking that one off :sly:

Isn't there a trophy for doing a battle between a Lancer and Impreza? Could knock that one off :sly:
Been there done that (Achieve a one-two finish in a Mistubishi Lancer Evolution X and a Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi) but you are correct. I am not 100% sure you can do it on line but probably could.

I need to do the:

Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

trophy though. Anyone want to cross that one of the list later tonight?

Been there done that (Achieve a one-two finish in a Mistubishi Lancer Evolution X and a Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi) but you are correct. I am not 100% sure you can do it on line but probably could.

I need to do the:

Win the ultimate three-way showdown between a Ford Mark IV Race Car, a Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car and a Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

trophy though. Anyone want to cross that one of the list later tonight?

I need that one too so sure...and, if we time it right, I can get the 'win by 0.01s' done as well, lol :)

Last edited:
Isn't there a trophy for doing a battle between a Lancer and Impreza? I could use some help in knocking that one off :sly:
I did this offline with 1 controller in arcade mode.Pick one car,asign the ds3 to #2,pick the other car and start the race....👍
I think you can only do this in multiplayer mode.

I did this offline with 1 controller in arcade mode.Pick one car,asign the ds3 to #2,pick the other car and start the race....👍
I think you can only do this in multiplayer mode.
Pretty sure it can be done in other modes. But will confirm later tonight:)

I do now... But Mike462 was looking for and in need of a partner.

He is fast too.

I'm curious because I'm not sure if I'll be free every Tuesday night and wouldn't want to disappoint a fellow racer by not showing up. I think I'll sit this out.

An I the only one that feels like practice would be better off on Thursdays? We usually don't find out the Combos till late on Tuesday, and it would seem more appropriate in my opinion. But that is strictly just my opinion. Standard car Thursday would have to be moved though, and I'm sure this idea will get shot down. But it is worth noting that having that extra day for a lot of people who work nights, would likely be slightly better. Just my two cents, always thinking haha

An I the only one that feels like practice would be better off on Thursdays? We usually don't find out the Combos till late on Tuesday, and it would seem more appropriate in my opinion. But that is strictly just my opinion. Standard car Thursday would have to be moved though, and I'm sure this idea will get shot down. But it is worth noting that having that extra day for a lot of people who work nights, would likely be slightly better. Just my two cents, always thinking haha

Thursday nights are reserved for watching 'The Big Bang Theory', sorry :sly:

I'm curious because I'm not sure if I'll be free every Tuesday night and wouldn't want to disappoint a fellow racer by not showing up. I think I'll sit this out.

I may be on tonight. If so, we could be a team for tonight. Neither of us run that series but if we're on we could pop in and have some fun.

Back