SNAILNov412015.jpg

SNAILNov412014.jpg

SNAILNov412012.jpg

Cutting Corners 💡
SNAILNov412011.jpg

SNAILNov412010.jpg

SNAILNov412009.jpg

SNAILNov412008.jpg

Is this league full? If not, I would like to join. Thanks!

Hey Sojo2600,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍 We're close to full but we should be able to wedge you in somewhere :)

Please read the following:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The first post has all the rules and regulations for S.N.A.I.L. It is the first place you need to check if you have a question. If it's not answered there, feel free to post your question on the thread.

The second post has the current race lineup for Sunday and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

Great pic of me braking the law wolf haha. A spin out followed shortly thereafter, so justice was served

I did the same in race 2.. and did you check my Ollie coming out of the last kerb? Yeah Baby!.. that looks awesome in the replay! and Big Crash!
In real driving the Audi would not have survived :crazy:

JoeW
I may be on tonight. If so, we could be a team for tonight. Neither of us run that series but if we're on we could pop in and have some fun.

Sounds good to me. What car and tune would we run? Also what's the track?

Thanks, kcheeb. My preferences are green car, silver wheels and #49. I'll complete other steps this week.

Hey Sojo2600,

Thanks for joining S.N.A.I.L. 👍 We're close to full but we should be able to wedge you in somewhere :)

Please read the following:

We run a clean league by enforcing the S.N.A.I.L. OLR and we expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both.

Follow These Steps:
1. I add you to the drivers list as a New S.N.A.I.L. (Done)
2. You run the Time Trial.
3. You Private Message my GTPlanet account with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
4. I assign you to the appropriate Division, to give you the best racing possible.
5. A PSN friend request will be sent from the appropriate SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That is where you race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday :)

The first post has all the rules and regulations for S.N.A.I.L. It is the first place you need to check if you have a question. If it's not answered there, feel free to post your question on the thread.

The second post has the current race lineup for Sunday and is updated weekly.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all S.N.A.I.L.s to join as many as possible.

Welcome aboard and enjoy :)

JoeW
I've got a s15 tune from when I ran the development season.So get a stock s15 and rm it and paint it turquoise :)

Ok. What's the exact paint code/name? And what color wheels?

How will I get the tune? Jumping on now.

Topless baby, HELL YEAH!!!

Topless.. but still with Skis on the bottom right?

Shall be lots of fun and spins! 👍

At least I don't have to buy it... I won it sometime ago and it is still with zero miles !!!

Anyone has any Reflex Spice paint chips??? I have over 1k colors that I can send in exchange.

Last edited:

At least I don't have to buy it... I won it sometime ago and it is still with zero miles !!!

Good point, I think I may have a new one as well. A small donation to the oil change and paint job jar should get it ready. Hard braking through the 1st turn sweeper should be an interesting one.

Ok, I cant find a track that reminds me of the Toscana tarmac course fromt GTA 2011, so I would like to present the 2007 rx-8 type s (sports hard tires, right? for member comment. That being said, are randomly generated courses able to be used? I would be totally down for that if possible.

Ok, I cant find a track that reminds me of the Toscana tarmac course fromt GTA 2011, so I would like to present the 2007 rx-8 type s (sports hard tires, right? for member comment. That being said, are randomly generated courses able to be used? I would be totally down for that if possible.

People would get their knickers so in a twist for you even mentioning that

You might want to change your avatar, it took me a few minutes to realize that you weren't goat.

Anyone has any Reflex Spice paint chips??? I have over 1k colors that I can send in exchange.

I ran a few laps and didnt spin, is not hard to drive

Your Steward Report for the Week

Division 1

albteman015 / albtifosi
  • Shortcutting - 3 points - doubled to 6 for probation - 3 week probation remains

dgaf95integra / dgafaboutany1420
  • Shortcutting - 1 point - 1 week probation

GumballCGT / GumballCGT
  • Shortcutting - 4 points - doulbed to 8 for probation - 6 week probation remains

hillracing / hillracing
  • Shortcutting - 4 points
  • Level 1 - 1 point
  • Level 2 - 5 points
  • Total: 9 points and three week probation

JLBowler / jlbowler
  • Shortcutting - 1 point - 1 week probation

JoeyFast22 / JoeyFast22
  • Shortcutting - 2 points - 1 week probation

Nicktune / Nic-KL
  • Shortcutting - 3 points - 1 week probation

Division 2

Drgreenthumb977 / Drrgreenthumb67
  • Shortcutting - 2 points - doubled to 4 for probation - 6 week probation remains

miguelmendoza / wackylatino
  • Shortcutting - 4 points - 1 week probation

Division 3

astrias / Astrias
  • Level 1 - 2 points
  • Level 2 - 5 points
  • Total: 6 points - doubled to 12 for probation - 6 week probation remains

Luv2Coach / Luv2Coach
  • Level 1 - 3 points
  • Multiple penalties - DQ from race 6 - 10 points
  • Total: 13 points and six week probation

moutonguerrier / Maxime0911
  • Level 2 - 6 points
  • Level 2 - 7 points
  • Total: 13 points - doubled to 26 points for probation - 6 week probation remains - Driver is officially warned to clean it up immediately or face elimination from the league

Division 4

Complaints were made in Division 4 but replays were not in in time for this report. Results will be updated for Division 4 in time.

* * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.

Due to penalties affecting other drivers, dangerzone641 has taken over Prize B. Congratulations!

JoeyFast22 gets Prize C.

Also, ChuthuluGoat took over first place in Division 3

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

That being said, are randomly generated courses able to be used? I would be totally down for that if possible.

That would, presumably, make them impossible to practice.

User-made tracks have been considered before, but the ability to distribute them to the drivers who would like to practice on them has held that back.

So - No.

I'd like my reason for shortcutting please. Only part I can think of was running two wide with jlbowler on trial mountain and had to give some room to not bump him but he ended up spinning.

Back