◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,546 comments
***ATTENTION***​
Here are the room assignments for Sunday night's special event to celebrate the first year of S.N.A.I.L. :)

SNAIL_Division1 lounge:
  1. dabneyd (D1)
  2. WiiFreak (D1)
  3. hillracing (D1)
  4. OwensRacing (D1)
  5. GTP_Worst_Driver (D1)
  6. kendawg198 (D1)
  7. Torino-IKA (D1)
  8. QwietStorm03 (D1)
  9. SPEED14231234 (D1)
  10. JazzVanWolfe (D1)
  11. Nic-KL (D1)
  12. redsoxboy80 (D1)
  13. dgafaboutany1420 (D1)
  14. VELOCI_2NR (D1)

SNAIL_Division2 lounge:
  1. kcheeb (D2)
  2. ChuthuluGoat (D3)
  3. racefan78 (D3)
  4. DrKronin (D2)
  5. Luv2Coach (D3)
  6. jlbowler (D2)
  7. Rallywgn81 (D3)
  8. tcrash15 (D2)
  9. AJK-VAIL (D2)
  10. Ice_Warden (D2)
  11. dragonwhisky (D3)
  12. dangerzone641 (D2)
  13. paulmac2k9 (D2)
  14. GTP_mike46an2 (D3)
  15. Turbo91stdcivic (D2)

SNAIL_Division4 lounge:
  1. jobyone71 (D4)
  2. Driftin_Assassin (D5)
  3. exosphere64 (D4)
  4. Skills_19657 (D5)
  5. weaver-2009_ (D4)
  6. Handlebar-Man (D5)
  7. Wolfsatz (D4)
  8. cmbeal317 (D4)
  9. SCREAMING_CHIEF (D5)
  10. Thrash_46 (D5)
  11. Sandblazter (D4)
  12. zxxCOUNT210xxz (D4)
  13. A109-30 (D5)
  14. Vol Jbolaz (D4)
  15. Da_Panda_Bear (D4)
  16. GranStand_Bill (D5)

As you can see, D1 drivers will get their own room because they have fourteen drivers who signed up. Meanwhile, D2 and D3 will be combined together in the D2 lounge while D4 and D5 will be combined together in the D4 lounge. I decided on the lounges each group will race in based on what would require the fewest number of FR's to be sent. If you didn't already have access to the lounge you're assigned to, I just sent you an FR so all you need to do is accept it. If for any reason you don't have the FR you need, please PM kcheeb asap so that he can resend the FR (I'm about to leave town for Christmas and won't have access to a PS3).

I'd like to also note that each of you are listed in the order that you voted or notified us that you want to race in this special event. Therefore, GranStand_Bill, since there is technically only 15 spots in each lounge, you'll have to sit out if everyone else in the D4 lounge shows up. I think that's the only way to be fair about it, but I think there's a pretty good chance that someone will not be able to make it last minute.

Last edited:
Thanks Wolfie. If anyone else needs any paint chips I have over 2800 chips but I need the ones listed above.

Thanks!

Hey Joe,
I take some colors if you have them.
1-Black Cherry
2-Bordeaux Red Pear
3-Hibiscus Red Pearl Metalic

Thanks, let me know if you need any colors of anything else...:)

It would have been awsomely cool if we all could have meet up at a motel conference center somewhere for the one year race. Had dinner with some drinks and a little bit of race bragging to go with that...

***ATTENTION***​
Here are the room assignments for Sunday night's special event to celebrate the first year of S.N.A.I.L. :)

I'd like to also note that each of you are listed in the order that you voted or notified us that you want to race in this special event. Therefore, GranStand_Bill, since there is technically only 15 spots in each lounge, you'll have to sit out if everyone else in the D4 lounge shows up. I think that's the only way to be fair about it, but I think there's a pretty good chance that someone will not be able to make it last minute.

Hey all,

A couple of things:

1. If everyone shows up to race in the D4 lounge, post in the thread the rooms full. We can have GranStand_Bill or another volunteer race in the D2 lounge. I'd hate to see anyone not be able to race on our birthday!

2. I can set up spreadsheets to keep score, as long as dabney and cmbeal or handlebar want to keep score and everyone wants to see the results. They won't count towards league points, but may give some bragging rights :) Post here if you'd like scoring kept or let's just go race. I'm good either way.

:cheers:

kcheeb

EDIT: I'd also like to do a video of our Birthday races. I''l save the Division 2/3 replays, could someone save the replays in Division 1 and Division 4/5? Thanks!

Last edited:
I just noticed that the current lineup for Dec. 23 lists the number of laps for round three as TBD. Do we know how many laps that will be?

I'll be checking the mail just before I head off to Whistler...which will be soon. I'll let you know if the shirt arrived after I get sorted up there, zer0 :)

Hey all,

A couple of things:

1. If everyone shows up to race in the D4 lounge, post in the thread the rooms full. We can have GranStand_Bill or another volunteer race in the D2 lounge. I'd hate to see anyone not be able to race on our birthday!

2. I can set up spreadsheets to keep score, as long as dabney and cmbeal or handlebar want to keep score and everyone wants to see the results. They won't count towards league points, but may give some bragging rights :) Post here if you'd like scoring kept or let's just go race. I'm good either way.

:cheers:

kcheeb

EDIT: I'd also like to do a video of our Birthday races. I''l save the Division 2/3 replays, could someone save the replays in Division 1 and Division 4/5? Thanks!

Hey guys thanks for all the effort to try to get everyone a spot to race. If worse comes to worse, I don't have a problem bringing up the rear in the D2 lounge.

I just noticed that the current lineup for Dec. 23 lists the number of laps for round three as TBD. Do we know how many laps that will be?

I checked the race results from August 28th, it is indeed 7 laps.

EDIT:

Hey guys im able to celebrate too the new year snail can i join?

We're getting very full, I thought we had a little space, but the only spot left is in the Division 1 room.
And GranStandBill is next on the waiting list.

We can play it by ear tomorrow night for you and Bill. We'll do our best to make it happen for you guys 👍

Last edited:
kcheeb

EDIT:

We're getting very full, I thought we had a little space, but the only spot left is in the Division 1 room.

We can play it by ear tomorrow night for you and Bill. We'll do our best to make it happen for you guys 👍

Thank you kcheeb

EDIT:

Kcheeb,

Why don't you put me on the bubble. I am 50/50 on whether I will be able to make it. Let Bill take my spot.

Attacking the Nord time trial tonight with the new 'Vette DLC. Has anyone done this time trial? :sly:

I did it a few days ago. It took me a few mistakes in sector 1 to get used to that car on sports tires after running the 908 on racing tires at Spa a few minutes earlier :)

Once I got the feel of the car, I missed gold by 1.7 seconds on my first complete lap, and golded it by a couple on my next try. I haven't tried to push it though. Getting on the leaderboard looks pretty tough for this TT.

Latest Posts

Back