◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,545 comments
L31PB.jpg

My wife is officially awesome. Got home to an early Christmas gift of a rig for my wheel with a race seat and everything. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend.

On another note I'll be jumping on the stewards forum now that I'm home with internet capable of downloading files in less than a year.

You're more than welcome! Be sure to thank cheeb too!

There was also one other snail who chipped in as well, but he wishes to remain anonymous.

Anyone else get their shirts? I shipped out way more shirts than have been posted so far! :dopey:

Still waiting on mine, though our post office seems to be pretty slow this week, I had another package arrive there on Wednesday and it didn't get delivered till yesterday afternoon. Hoping it'll get here tomorrow, though I won't get much use of it quite yet as there saying we might have some snow next week!

Also zer0, when you send Nathanflys FRs, could you please send him one for D2 as he wishes to race in S.P.E.C. Also if you don't mind sending me the D2 account info again, I deleted your pm by accident.

Thanks,
cmbeal317

Well, then. Thank you to kcheeb and anonysnail!

You're welcome! It's easy to do something nice for people that have given me a great deal of fun over the last year. Thank you all 👍

When will we find out what group of racers we're in for sunday?

We're trying to hold off annnouncing too soon, so we don't have to re-announce :lol:

The numbers we have right now, makes for some really nice Division splits. But if we get one or two more, we'll have to do some shuffling and possibly split to four rooms.

At the latest, we'll announce tomorrow afternoon. Or should we build the suspense a little more???

EDIT: Thanks for the pic dabney 👍 Next one with you in it :)

Hill, awesome gift, and you got it early, sweet!

You're welcome Skills!

Last edited:
Hey Goat,
Look at what you missed last night!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7921964#post7921964

Feel so proud of this race, and it is prove that SNAIL just helps you improve your racecraft. Would never thought that I could pull a win from the back of the grid on a field that included some really good drivers. Thanks SNAIL! :gtpflag:

Audi Quattro '82 Donated to SNAIL_SpecRacing account for the prize vault.

Last edited:
Nice pics. That looked like a great race. I burnt out my eyes earlier in the day doing seasonals, otherwise I would have been there. Congrats on the win:tup::) I got seasonal fever!

My wife is officially awesome. Got home to an early Christmas gift of a rig for my wheel with a race seat and everything. Looking forward to trying it out this weekend.

On another note I'll be jumping on the stewards forum now that I'm home with internet capable of downloading files in less than a year.

👍

Nice. What did you get?

I would like to race in your league. I can race part time if that is ok.

Thanks

Nathanflys

Hi Nathanflys,
Yes, you can race part time. Here's what you need to know and do in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the S.N.A.I.L. OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide.
Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You run the Time Trial. (NOTE: The tires selected for this have more grip than our current tire regulations allow, but please follow the directions exactly anyways).
2. You PM me with your time from the time trial (no Sunday racing until this is completed).
3. I assign you to the division that I fell will give you the closest competition.
4. I send you a you a PSN friend request from the corresponding SNAIL_Division1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 account. That PSN account's lounge is where you will race on Sunday night.
6. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

The original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread.

Please note that we often race DLC from three add-on packs:

Racing Car Pack
Course Pack
Twin Ring Motegi Pack

If you don't have these add-on packs, you will need to sit out the races in which they are used.

If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, post your choices in this thread.
To avoid duplication, the currently claimed combinations can be found here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.

Welcome to S.N.A.I.L. :cheers:

Had a great night with wolf, handle, goat, joby, dabney, assassin, and weaver (sorry if i missed anyone, there were alot of SNAILs throughout the night)

You're more than welcome! Be sure to thank cheeb too!

There was also one other snail who chipped in as well, but he wishes to remain anonymous.

Anyone else get their shirts? I shipped out way more shirts than have been posted so far! :dopey:

Not yet.. mmm yeeaa, I'm gonna need you to.....mmm...yea...work this weekend...lol

Medium Turquoise Metallic
Misty Turquoise Metallic
Emerald Green Metallic
Turquoise Metallic
Orion Turquoise Metallic

This is in order of importance. As I ran out of the first one, I moved on to the second one and so on.

Thanks!

JoeW I have the Medium Turquoise Metallic. Send me a friend request and I will start sending you some.

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine, though our post office seems to be pretty slow this week, I had another package arrive there on Wednesday and it didn't get delivered till yesterday afternoon. Hoping it'll get here tomorrow, though I won't get much use of it quite yet as there saying we might have some snow next week!

Okay, please keep us updated.

Also zer0, when you send Nathanflys FRs, could you please send him one for D2 as he wishes to race in S.P.E.C. Also if you don't mind sending me the D2 account info again, I deleted your pm by accident.

I've just added Nathanflys to D2 and a will resend the password to you.

Back