◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,551 comments
Skills
Sent, broken in, fresh earl and a spiffy blue black color scheme.
That will be 1 granstand please quid pro quo. . I will gladly volunteer myself to test the stand using the hypothesis, Using a better Sim wheel stand will result in better SNAIL standings. :lol:

Skills, many thanks for the car, and I'll add you to the volunteer tester list...

Thanks

Im excited for this. I have only done the NSX round so it'll be fun. Im sure everyone who does SPEC will understand, we have a slight advantage for round 3 tonight. After 4 rounds of spec our Acura's are broken in haha

I have no problem driving in D1. Lotta guys there I race door to door with alot.

Cool Joe, I'll move you up to the D1 room 👍

tcrash, can you host D2/3 in the SNAIL_Division2 lounge tonight?

Wait List
Drrgreenthumb67 (D2) - racing in Rallywgn81's spot
Dr. take that spot man. Have fun tonight. Same to the rest of ya. Wish I could partake, but I am doubting I'll be home for the start of the first round. maybe I'll get a chance to hope in later though.

Random thought of the day, sponsored by Honda:

Anyone else notice that you purchase the NSX as an Acura but it comes back from RM as a Honda-badged NSX? It's kinda strange to me but maybe its a Japanese thing.

I didn't realize there was a space issue for tonight. I'm only going to be able to make half of the races like last week, so I'm willing to give up my spot to someone who can actually race the entire evening.

I hate to give such short notice, but I have been called in tonight to work. Obviously, now, I won't be able to race tonight. I hope this is enough time for someone to fill my slot tonight. I was very much looking forward to this celebration event.

By the way, I had a blast Saturday for 11 laps. I got disconnected in the 11th lap. We ran laps for 30 minutes, ran 10 laps, then disconnect. Very disappointing, but a lot of fun while it lasted.

Have a great time tonight and see you next Sunday.

Dr. take that spot man. Have fun tonight. Same to the rest of ya. Wish I could partake, but I am doubting I'll be home for the start of the first round. maybe I'll get a chance to hope in later though.

Hey Rally, check in when you get home, if there's a spot, hop in!

I didn't realize there was a space issue for tonight. I'm only going to be able to make half of the races like last week, so I'm willing to give up my spot to someone who can actually race the entire evening.

Thanks WiiFreak, shouldn't be necessary for you to bow out, appreciate your consideration though 👍 History has proven we don't get the same numbers come race time, as sign up, so I don't see a problem. If we were oversubscribed to a larger extent, I'd definitely take action (zer0's drilled this into me :lol:).

Geez, and to think I hate on the airlines for doing this!!!

EDIT:

I hate to give such short notice, but I have been called in tonight to work. Obviously, now, I won't be able to race tonight. I hope this is enough time for someone to fill my slot tonight. I was very much looking forward to this celebration event.

That's a bummer coach, but thanks for letting us know 👍

By the way, I had a blast Saturday for 11 laps. I got disconnected in the 11th lap. We ran laps for 30 minutes, ran 10 laps, then disconnect. Very disappointing, but a lot of fun while it lasted.

Have a great time tonight and see you next Sunday.

Was a drag you got disco'd, the race last night was good start to finish. 64 laps and I think I ran a handful of laps alone, awesome.

Was a drag you got disco'd, the race last night was good start to finish. 64 laps and I think I ran a handful of laps alone, awesome.[/QUOTE]

I was in 4th running alone and was gaining almost a full half second/lap on the 3rd place car. What a blast! I like the pit strategy coming into play...hope I will stay on next time. I found if I connect early, before "it gets crowded", I can stay connected.

I'm such a good cheerleader! B-spec Bob was feeling blue in the silvia RM against unadulterated American muscle, so much so that by lap 18, he was over a lap down. At that time, I decided to make him red with rage and go after these mofos! I kept whispering in his ear every 10 seconds to maintain his pace, and by lap 70, he was leading! I would like to think that it was my great leadership that gave us this victory!

You sound like Kimi Raikkonen's dream come true! :lol:

Luv2Coach

Was a drag you got disco'd, the race last night was good start to finish. 64 laps and I think I ran a handful of laps alone, awesome.

I was in 4th running alone and was gaining almost a full half second/lap on the 3rd place car. What a blast! I like the pit strategy coming into play...hope I will stay on next time. I found if I connect early, before "it gets crowded", I can stay connected.[/QUOTE]

Idk if I had anything to do with it because I hosted but I got a picture of you in the SPEC forum and come out next week for nurburgring. You might have to clear your cache

Yeah there was some good racing last night. I tried to keep up with you for a while but couldn't quite hold it together.

Sorry for late notice but me and my family are going to a show and i'm not able to make tonight's races, merry christmas and cya next weekend.

Sorry for late notice but me and my family are going to a show and i'm not able to make tonight's races, merry christmas and cya next weekend.

If the NFL bumps the Redskins vs Cowboys to the Sunday Night spot, I will not be racing next week.

Your Steward Report for the Week

Sorry for the delay. Ummm… it was the blizzard's fault…?

Edit: Serendipitous top of the page spot! woot.

Division 3

Luv2Coach / Luv2Coach
  • Used wrong car in first round. Given last place in each race.
  • Level 2 - 5 points. Doubled to 10 points for probation.
  • Total: 10 points. Four week probation remains.

racefan78 / racefan78
  • Level 1 - 1
  • Level 1 - 3 points
  • Level 1 - 4 points
  • Total: 8 points and three week probation.

UphighDownlow / NashNGW
  • Level 2 - 6 points and two week probation.

Division 4

Count 210 / zxxCOUNT210xxz
  • Multiple penalties of levels 1, 2, and 4. Night DQ. Six week probation remains.

zeromisfit999 / lifesagamble420
  • Level 1 - 3 points. One week probation.

Division 5

codeblue11 / codeblue111
  • Level 1 - 4 points
  • Level 1 - 4 points
  • Total: 8 points and two week probation.

covasquez / covasquez
  • Level 1 - 4 points
  • Level 1 - 4 points
  • Level 2 - 6 points
  • Total: 14 points and four week probation

DriftinAssassin / Driftin_Assassin
  • Unsafe re-entry. Level 2 - 6 points and two week probation.

iroquois / iroquois--
  • Unsafe re-entry. Level 2 - 6 points
  • Level 1 - 4 points
  • Level 2 - 8 points
  • Total: 18 points, doubled to 36 for probation. 6 week probation remains.

Jfin / Jfin07
  • Unsafe re-entry. Level 2 - 6 points doubled to 12 for probation. Four week probation remains.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *​

These changes affect the final standings.
JoeyFast22 of Division 1 remains the overall winner with a 91.225 adjusted point total.
jobyone71 of Division 4 is now the Prize B winner with 81.59 points.
BerdiyevA from Division 2 is the new Prize C winner, finishing with 81.345 points.

zer0 will let you know if prizes are going to be re-shuffled for some reason or another, but those are the top scores.

Full final results can be found here.

***If you were penalized and would like further explanation regarding the incident, just PM your Division Steward and they will let you know what the stewards saw and our opinions on it.***

Hey danger, another bummer :( Thanks for letting us know.

Have fun at the show!

EDIT - there's now a spot in SNAIL_Division2 for rally or joby, check this post for how to resolve it :lol:

SGP_Racing is now on the wait list for the SNAIL_Division4 lounge.

Last edited:
I won't be racing tonight. Some family is coming over for dinner and I don't want to snail off to my room with guests ;) I'll catch you guys next time.

I won't be racing tonight. Some family is coming over for dinner and I don't want to snail off to my room with guests ;) I'll catch you guys next time.

Doh, enjoy the time with family 👍 Catch you next week :)

Now joby and SGP_Racing are arm wrestling :)

I may be able to race, didn't realize I needed to reserve a spot

Edit: Didn't realize I was a bit late on this...

And at DragonWhiskey, thanks for the gt academy suit, may I ask the reasoning behind sending it though? I appreciate it, just curious.

Last edited:
Hope I'm not to late, just read we need to post to race tonight, so here it is, I wanna race! Thanks guys.

Hey AG, there is a spot available in the SNAIL_Division2 lounge.

I may be able to race, didn't realize I needed to reserve a spot

Edit: Didn't realize I was a bit late on this...

Hey zer0misfit999, you're first on the SNAIL_Division4 lounge waiting list. Stay tuned, a lot has changed in the last little while ...

Check this post for the latest driver line up for tonight.

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to get everyone in tonight :)

Back